Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Chel thought about it for a moment before sighing. "Well....I guess if no one is willing to play Hermia." She glanced around before pointing to herself "I can..." She said lowly. "I have to face my fears one way or another..right?" She chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "As for the other characters...I don't know." She shrugged with a chuckle and crossed her arms on the desk.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 4 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well that's very brave of you. Are you sure you're willing to help with the set and perform? I'm not discouraging you, merely wanting to make sure." Vlad stated, a pleased smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm

"Yea. I am pretty sure." She shrugged with a small smile "Multitasking can't be that hard. Besides, it will give me something interesting to do and keep me busy!" She grinned and leaned back on the chair "Now, we just have to see who wants to be the others and we are set!..Right?" She raised an eyebrow before thinking about how she was going to make it work.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

"Correct. All we need are two more men for Lysander and Oberon, then we can begin." he answered. Vlad certainly liked Chel's positive attitude about this. It was a little infectous.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:59 pm

"All right." She chuckled and traced shapes on the desk before wondering how many lines the character she was going to play had. She glanced at Vlad before opening her mouth to speak. She closed it when she decided against it and breathed a chuckle. "So! Are we going to going rehearse in a stage or something?" She raised her eyebrows with a small smile.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:05 pm

"Without a doubt. We have one, so I've heard through rumors concerning Ariel and Elijah. And this means everyone will be more familiar with the place when the final performance comes." the vampire said with a nod of his head.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Jim lifted his head and raised an eyebrow. Rumours? He didn't want to say anything in case Vlad decided to go into more detail. He glanced at Ariel hesitantly before looking out the window.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 am

Chel raised an eyebrow and glanced at Eli and Ariel before shrugging. She looked back at Vlad and smiled "That's good...it will get everyone more comfortable." She chuckled and crossed her arms on the desk before resting her chin on them. She slightly grew nervous since she didn't have the slightest clue on how to start with the things she was assigned making her nibble on her lower lip for a moment.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

The conversation wandered into things like backstage work and sets, stuff that Aladdin wasn't totally interested in. Sure, it was all important to the performance and all, but he always preferred to be in the spotlight rather than be behind it. Staying in the shadows wasn't his thing. Although Chel still seemed to be a bit nervous about the whole thing. "Hey, don't look so glum, girl," he said, smiling at her. "No sense in worrying when we haven't even started yet."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Chel turned her head and looked at Aladdin before breathing a slight chuckle before shrugging . "I know...but I've never acted." She mumbled and rubbed her forehead "But like I said....I have to get out of my comfort zone,right?" She smiled a little and glanced at the window. "It's easy for you to say though!...You're a Satry!" She chuckled and raised her eyebrows "You actually want the attention..am I right?" She grinned.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Rapunzel smiled warmly at Chel, "you're going to be a fairy with me and Ariel?" she asked, just to double check. She didn't want her having second thoughts. "I've never acted either" she added quickly, before raising an eyebrow. "A satyr?" she turned around in her seat to face Aladdin, not really understanding what a satyr was, since she hadn't read anything about them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"I guess...I don't know what the character I picked is....but right now, I am guessing a fairy." She chuckled and nodded "So yea..I will be fairy.." She trailed off trying to think of how she was going to pull it off before shaking her head. She breathed a chuckle at what Rapunzel said quickly "Really?..And you are still willing to perform in front of people?" She raised her eyebrows before breathing out slowly. She glanced at Aladdin when Rapunzel turned around in her seat to face him and traced shapes on the desk. "Yep..a satyr." She chuckled "You know, those reallyyy playful creatures." She smirked.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Rapunzel shrugged her shoulders. "Why not?" she smiled at her. "They need people to perform... and it's not like we'll have many lines anyway" she tilted her head to glance at her. She turned to face Aladdin again as Chel did before frowning, still not understanding what it actually was. "So... a Satyr is just a playful creature?" she looked at Chel before looking at Aladdin. "What? Do you turn into a horse or something?" she thought for a moment. "Oh wait, that's a centaur, right?" she looked at Chel for support. "I don't know" she sighed with a small shrug of her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well, knowing that they don't have many lines..actually makes me feel better." She chuckled as she breathed a sigh relief. She noticed her frown and raised an eyebrow before shaking her head. "No, they aren't JUST playful...but being playful..is a big part of who they are." She smiled and looked at Aladdin before averting her eyes back to her when she mention centaur. "Yea..they don't turn into a horse." She shook her head with a chuckle. "Their lower half is that of a goat..not horse..and like I said, they are playful..maybe TO playful." She playfully rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on the desk. "Get it?"
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm

"Oh... yeah" she smiled and looked at Aladdin's legs before glancing at Chel when she said they were too playful again. She shrugged with a smile and looked out the window before lightly tapping the desk as she waited for the others to figure out what they were doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:19 am

Chel chuckled and went back to tracing shapes on the desk out of boredom. She glanced at Rapunzel and let out a small sigh before turning her body to face her. "By the way, how is your hair...THAT long?" She grinned feeling impressed at the length of it was. "Unless, I am being too intrusive than never mind." She raised her hands a bit and stared at her hair before blinking averting her eyes back to Rapunzel.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:41 am

Rapunzel looked at Chel and then down at her hair. "No, no. You're not being intrusive... I get asked it a lot" she smiled. "It's... kind of a long story" she chuckled, "I'll tell you when we're not in class" she grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 am

Eric continued to read the map, he and Dean had collected earlier, supposedly leading him to the drama room. His brother had recommended he go, although he wasn't really a drama buff. He walked in, seeing that class had already begun. He quietly walked over to the nearest desk, "sorry I'm late" he apologised and pulled up a seat next to the other two male students in the room. He placed the map on the desk in front of him, spotting Ariel, Chel and Rapunzel. He had met them all previously, which made him feel relieved that he knew at least some people in his class.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 am

Flynn just sat there and listened as the other students began discussing roles in the play as well as behind the scenes people. He looked over as a new student walked in, sitting next to him and Aladdin. He smiled at him before turning back to the rest of the class. He listened to Chel and Rapunzel talking about her hair. He already knew the story, so it didn't really concern him whether or not she told it. Though the length was impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"I am sure you do." She chuckled seeing people can get very curious and with hair like hers, how can they not. She grinned and nodded in agreement "Alright." She chuckled and leaned back on her seat. She lifted her head when Eric walking in and smiled at him before averting her eyes back to her desk. She sighed and traced shapes on it wondering if anyone would be willing to fill in the rest of the roles so that they could move on already. Pulling her hair over to one shoulder, she started to run her fingers through out of boredom.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Vlad looked up at the young man who just walked in. He looked familiar somehow. Then, he recognized some of his features.
"You must be Eric Hunter. I met your brother earlier. I'm glad to finally meet you." Vlad greeted the boy.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Aladdin laughed. "That's true," he said in response to Chel's comment. Satyrs were meant to be the center of attention. It was just how they had always acted. But the conversation was soon interrupted when another guy entered the classroom. A vampire, from the look of him. Or so Aladdin thought. Maybe he was wrong. Who knew? Well, at least the girls will be happy to get more guys involved, he thought.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Chel slightly grinned as Aladdin laughed and playfully rolled her eyes "Yea..of course it is...which reminds me....how good are your pranks?" She raised an eyebrow with a small grin knowing satyrs were really good with that kind of stuff. She looked at Flynn not realizing he was in the classroom until now and waved at him with a smirk. " Hey, nice to see you again..What are you doing in the play?" She asked seeing he has been quiet from the time she has been in the classroom.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 pm

"Hey" Flynn smiled at Chel and leaned forward, crossing his arms on the desk. "I'm playing the role of Demetrius" he said, "but I'm more then happy to help out with some behind the scenes work as well, if need be" he offered, looking at the teacher before glancing at Chel. "Where's Tinkerbell?" he asked, curiously, a small grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Chel breathed a chuckle "Got an acting part too,huh?" She smiled and turned her body to face him. She moved on her knees in the seat and placed the palm of her hands on the chair before nodding. "Alright...that would be helpful seeing we don't have many people here." She chuckled a bit before hesitating. "Oh...Tink...righttt." She placed a finger to her cheek and tapped it as she looked around the classroom before shrugging. "I don't know...probably getting away from me again." She rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Causing trouble...and I always end up looking for her." She pouted.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next