Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Rapunzel lightly tapped her hands on her legs, singing a song in her head as everyone got lost in their own private conversations. She overheard one group talking about the ball and smiled brightly, scooting her chair over and listening with her head in her hands. "I've never had wine either" she looked at Chel with a confused expression. She had very little knowledge of alcohol and the effects of it.

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Chel nodded her head at Aladdin's question. "As long as you don't make me chug it." She mumbled with a chuckle before grinning as Esme pulled a face. "Well...I don't know! I still have to try out new things!" She raised her hands with a small laugh "I don't even know if I would like it or not...but...I guess it doesn't hurt to try." She smiled and looked at Esme as she spoke. "Yea...I don't think you would want little kids acting...strange." She chuckled and looked at Rapunzel before sighing of relief. "Glad I am not the only one..I was beginning to feel left out.." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

"Depends on the type of wine," Belle put in...not on her own accord. While on the run, Belle had tasted some wines - her favorite was a sweet rose. "There are wine coolers...part wine, part club soda...that dilute the consistency." Belle had to shut herself up; was she really recommending wine coolers about a dance? Belle had only been to one ball...the experience burned. She had been courted by a man who then forcefully kissed her, until she pulled him away with a summoning of punch.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Esmeralda tapped her chin as she tried to think of other types. She glanced at Belle and nodded at her suggestions before turning back to Chel. "Heard of vodka?" she smiled, "a few shots of straight vodka will... trust me, you don't want to know" she chuckled and raised her eyebrows. She shrugged when she mentioned little kids, "they've got to try it at some point" she joked. She smiled at Rapunzel, "well... I guess you'll both have to try then!" she exclaimed with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Chel raised her eyebrows when Belle spoke about wine coolers and breathed a chuckle "You do know your stuff,huh?" She grinned before looking at Esme. She slowly nodded knowing she has heard of it before but never tried it since her dad was strict with things like that. She breathed a chuckle and shook her head "I don't know.." She mumbled
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"Hey, wine tastes good if it's made right," Aladdin said, looking at Esmeralda. "Especially if you grow the grapes yourself." He smiled at Rapunzel. "Ah, another wine virgin. I'll make sure to change that soon," he said, laughing. It seemed like quite a couple of kids here hadn't enjoyed the finer things in life. Luckily, Aladdin was here to introduce them to those things.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Esmeralda raised her hands, "I'm just going by the wine I've tasted. I'm sure the wine satyrs make are amazing" she playfully rolled her eyes before moving her hands back into her lap. She tilted her head to look at Chel, "you don't have to have alcohol if you don't want to... don't feel pressured or anything" she smiled at her and then at Rapunzel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Rapunzel rested her elbow on the nearest desk with her chin in the palm of her hand. She listened to Belle, Esmeralda and Chel discussing the different types of alcohol, making her confused. Being locked up in a house your entire life definitely wasn't a good thing. She glanced at Aladdin, a confused expression on her face again. "So, you grow your own grapes?" she asked him, curiously. She then chuckled at his terminology and turned to Esmeralda. "You all make alcohol sound so... forbidden and naughty" she chuckled and started plaiting a few strands of her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm

She rolled her eyes with a smirk at Aladdin " it's not like I am automatically going to like it thought.." She mumbled with a shrug and looked at Esme "But..like I have said before...first time for everything." She smiled feeling a bit nervous before shrugging seeing she wasn't around her father anymore. Which means, she can do whatever she wants. She grinned at the thought as she looked down at her legs before glancing at up at everyone. She breathed a chuckle at what Rapunzel said nodded in agreement.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"Maybe I'll try to convince my dad to send me some," Aladdin joked, laughing. He knew his father wouldn't do that in a million years, but it was nice to dream. He nodded at Rapunzel. "All satyrs do. Wine-making is practically part of our culture. A satyr party isn't a good one until wine is brought in." Not that satyrs were a bunch of loony drunks, although they did end up that way sometimes. It was just part of how they were.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Rapunzel tilted her head as he laughed, she wasn't sure why he found it funny. As he explained what satyrs did, she finally understood what he was. "Oh! You're one of those half goat half man creatures who dance around and play the flute? Yes?" she smiled brightly. She had read about them, but the only pictures she had seen were of little children satyrs. "I get it now" she sighed, it had confused her before. Though she wondered why he had human legs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm

"What? Your dad doesn't let you drink?" She raised an eyebrow seeing as he was a Satyr. Then again, he was under punishment by his dad to straighten out. She chuckled when Rapunzel smiled brightly "Now you get it?" She raised her eyebrows with a small grin before looking at the clock. "When is the ball anyways?" She asked wondering how much time she had to get everything ready. She hesitated not knowing if she would even be able to get anything seeing she had limited money. She picked up her bag and looked through it.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Rapunzel chuckled sheepishly and nodded at Chel with a small smile. She shrugged her shoulders lightly, "I'm not sure... I don't think they have announced a date yet" she mumbled. She watched her going through her bag, her face growing puzzled. "Have you lost something?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

"Lost something? No." She chuckled and shook her head as she continued to scavenge through it barely now realizing how messy it was. She sighed and glanced at Rapunzel "More like...looking to how much money I have." She pouted "But I am not going to be able to find anything with this mess!" She chuckled sheepishly before shrugging "Oh well...I can look for it some other time."
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

"Yup," Aladdin replied, nodding in Rapunzel's direction. "Of course, I learned a handy spell not too long ago that changes my hooves into human feet. Pretty handy when you want to blend in with other humans." He grinned. Those had been pretty good times, messing with normal humans. They were always so easy to pull pranks on. "Oh, he lets me drink all the time," he said to Chel. "I think he's just concerned with school rules. I'm not sure if we're allowed to have alcohol in our dorm rooms."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

"Oh, cool" Rapunzel smiled at him before turning to Chel. "Oh, money for the ball? Do you mind if I go shopping with you two?" she looked at Chel and Esmeralda. "I need a dress" she bit her bottom lip and glanced up at the clock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Esme listened to their conversation and fiddled with her bangle. She looked up and smiled at Rapunzel, "yeah sure, why not? An extra opinion would be good anyway" she chuckled. She took her bangle off and lightly spun it around her finger before looking up at the clock, wondering when the lesson ended.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

"A spell on changing your form?....nice." She smiled "I didn't think that was possible..but I guess it is." She chuckled with a slight shrug "I guess you enjoy that a lot since....it does look pretty restricting with hooves." She smirked. "I am not sure if it is allowed or not." She mumbled "But...is that really going to stop you?" She raised an eyebrow with a small chuckle. Looking at Rapunzel and nodded at her first question. "Yea!" She grinned and averted her eyes to Esme as she nodded her head in agreement. "The more the better!....And we could get to know each other better." She smiled at Rapunzel.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 am

Although the promise of dress shopping sounded promising, Belle didn't put in her input. Nowadays dresses all looked the same to her. Perhaps in the art room she could try her hand at sewing. Or even get an old dress and add some touch-ups to it. Or even fashion a dress out of water and shell; a technique she discovered by accident once. She followed Esmeralda's gaze at the clock, seeing as everyone was talking winter ball and no longer the play,running her fingers through her ponytail and playing it like she did with seaweed long ago. "Looks like a big group all ready set," she mumbled half to herself, half to her friends/acquaintances
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am

"So, why do you use your human legs?" she asked Aladdin, curiously. "Are they better or easier to use than your satyr ones?" She glanced down at his legs before averting her eyes to Chel and Esmeralda. She smiled brightly, "great! I'd love to get to know you all" she chuckled and continued to smile. She looked at Belle, "are you going to come as well?" she asked with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 am

Eric leaned forward, resting his arms on the desk. Glancing up, he smiled. "Yes, Eric Hunter. Nice to meet you, Sir" he greeted him, instantly recognising the well known vampire. "So, my brother said you all needed help filling up roles?" he raised his eyebrows inquisitively, wondering if they still needed more people or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"Um..." Belle looked down. "I'm debating on whether or not I should go. My last experience wasn't so pleasant, you know what I mean?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm

"Well, they do have its advantages," Aladdin replied to Rapunzel. "I can run faster, and make a bit less noise if I'm walking on hardwood floors. But hooves are what I grew up with, so I tend to walk around in them most of the time." This spell was a recent thing after all, and Aladdin mainly used it to show off or when he was pulling pranks.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Rapunzel nodded at Belle, "surely it won't be so bad this time around though. You've got all of us" she gestured to the group and smiled at her. "But if you don't want to, you don't have to" she added quickly, not wanting to force her into doing something she didn't want to do. She glanced at Aladdin, "fair enough" she chuckled. "So, does that mean you have a tail?" she slightly chuckled at the thought and grinned at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Kida stepped into the drama room quietly, in hopes that she wouldn't disturb the lesson. But it appeared that the students were having their own conversations. Spotting a vacant seat, she sauntered over and quickly took a seat, crossing one leg over the other. She glanced at the teacher and gave a small smile before crossing her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next