Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

+3
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Megara
Claire Winters
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) Empty Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 am

Claire walked into the classroom she had been assigned to. She was happy to see they had some room to work in.
She walked past the desks, running her hand on one. These would have to go, there would be no sitting in this classroom. No books either.
She put the bucket of ping pong balls she was carrying on the table. Waiting for the students to arrive she leaned her rear on her desk, folding her arms and looking at the door.

OOC: -.O come little children....
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) Empty Re: Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 am

Meg walked in. Somehow hating this seemed to be a class she couldn't escape. And she didn't even hunt. She walked straight to the back of the class, slumping down on her chair in protest.
She glanced at the teacher. She didn't seem all that nice. "Hello." She said, trying her best to sound polite.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) Empty Re: Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 am

Alidia wanted to see if the rumors were true. And there she saw the teacher with platinum blonde hair. "Guess they are," Alidia thought,"we have a hunting class and I've got nothing to worry about." Alidia grinned as she passed by the teacher,"Hello, I'm Alidia." she walked in the classroom and saw Meg sitting at the back of the room and Alidia walked and sat by her "Hey Meg, what's up?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am

"Hello." She said to both girls. Watching as the both of them took a seat in the back of the room.
A smirk formed on her lips. She pushed her straight up, walking behind her desk. "Since the two of you seem to team up so nicely how about you two clear the tables away while we wait for the others." She gestured to the side of the room, then looked back at the girls. "And I give detention to the person who even dares to use magic on this humble little task."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:53 am

She smiled up at Alidia. "Boredom.." She said quietly answering the girls question. "How about you?"
Meg's head snapped towards the teacher, staring at her in disbelief. "Excuse me?!" Who was this woman to tell her what to do?
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 am

Alidia grimaced "Moving tables without magic?! Was she crazy?" regardless Alidia started to moved desks. "I'm okay just missing my beloved. He didn't come to the ball and I'm worried Meg," Alidia said as she pushed a desk. This was hard work but it was kinda fun. She was worried bout her beloved Oncie. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am

Meg stood up, taking the other end of the table Alidia was pushing. Helping her out.
"Didn't I say men were not worth it. Just use it once and then dump it, that is what I'd do." Once the table had been taken to the corner she moved to the next table, waiting for Ali to come lift the other end of it. "Don't worry, you will find another. No guy can resist a pretty face like yours."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am

Alidia smiled as they moved the other table. "Really?" they sat the table down and she touched her face. Besides her Oncie and her vampire dad nobody called her beautful and pretty. Then idea came to her. "Hey Meg after this calss wanna go to the Last Bite Club and get some drinks and meet up some hot guys?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 am

Meg smiled widely and glanced at the teatcher to see if she was listening. Or really if she was caring. She then winked her eye. "You bet I will." She said happily.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

Alidia smiled. "And dont worry bout price I have it controled but wear to impress." Alidia winked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 pm

She laughed softly. "Oh believe me, I will. Thanks hun."
Once they had cleared the tables and chairs to the side she jumped to sit on one of the tables.
"Sooo... What is the plan then teatcher?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

She followed the two work. Talking about boys and getting drinks tonight. She rolled her eye, foolish girls.
Well they should be relatively safe if they went there.
When Meg asked her question she turned her attention to the girl. "Well since you asked so politely. Would the two of you tell me how much you know about hunters? And how do you girls feel about the recent attack?"
She wanted to learn to know her students, atleast on some level.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

That was a sore subject for Alidia. She closed her eyes and shivered remembering what happened. Her sister, Ariel getting hurt. Alidia healing her, shifting to her wolf self, almost getting stuck in a trap, coming back making everyone healed, and making the shield. And her failed plan to make her and Ariel trade places to make her live bait. Alidia growled. "The hunters have what's coming to them." Barley anyone has seen Alidia mad. Alidia snapped her eyes open.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Meg sighed. She hadn't really proved usefull that night, but she wanted to change that. "I want to kick some hunter butt when I see them again."
They were living in peace, hidden from the humans, more or less. Why couldn't the hunters leave them in peace?
"They are all scum." She folded her arms on her chest.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Her eye kept moving between the girls, reading the signs of their body language.
"You two seem to blame yourselves for something. Why is that? No one got killed." She paused for a while. "I understand you are scared for your friends in this school, but getting yourselves in trouble with the hunters won't quarantee anyones safety."
Her eye seemed to stay on Alidia, feeling she was blaming herself more than Megara was.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Alidia was calming down a bit but she felt mad and guilty. "I..." Alidia started talking. "I do blame myself cause my "sister" Ariel got hurt of course I healed her with my magic but," Alidia stopped to take a breath and continue talking "when I shifted to my wolf form , got the scent, I ran and when I stopped cause I had a friend who is a Nereid that was helping me; she told me to stop cause it was a trap." Alidia started to tear up "And when I got back, I was too late for the fighting but when I saw everyone in pain. I made a spell to took everyone's pain. With a song."
Alidia held her head down, sat in a table, held her hand to her face and teared up. "Its all my fault."
Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) Jade_Cry
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Claire sighed, rubbing her temple. "So you think that you could have saved everyone? Killed the hunters and stop the bullets? Push Ariel out of the way got shot yourself?" She opened the drawer to her desk, taking out some tissues, and tossing them to Alidia. "Don't think too highly of yourself. You might be powerfull with magic, but you are not a God. Things happen for a reason, and there is no way we can predict the future, so why not just take life as it comes."
She sat on the edge of her desk, looking at the girl, a hint of sympathy in her eye. "Ariel is a live, no one died. We got lucky. Now we have a chance to keep us safe, and build a defence. So please stop crying. Tears achieve nothing."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Meg felt bad seeing Alidia crying. She moved closer, wrapping her arm around the girl, rubbing her arm comfortingly. "It's gonna be alright hun." She handed Alidia one of the tissues. "Dry your eyes Ali."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Alidia lifted her head and looked at Ms. Winters. "Yes, I am normally a real bitch but now I feel like I am having a change of heart. Ariel is my sister and I'll do whatever it takes to protect my family. Even if that means losing my life for her and Jim or anyone else," Alidia caught the tissues, blew her nose, and started to get mad, "So be it. If you only understood my backstory, youll see the pain I go or went through. So these tears of mine are rare, Ms. Winters. And if you want more bout me ask the woman I call my mother." Alidia was talking bout the Headmistress. And she felt Meg by her side and gave her a hug. ((OCC: Pretend the hug was between Alidia and Meg.))

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) Tumblr_lp1m9bIeKP1qb31jq
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm

"Don't say things like that. Only cowards say they would die for someone, or something. Rather say you live for something. To protect something. Once you die you leave alot of people behind."
To her that was dishonourable. She was one to say she would stand by Athena to the very end, but she would go down fighting to her last breath.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:00 pm

"I do live for something," Alidia said as soon she was done hugging Meg. "I live to protect my family and friends." Alidia held out of her charms "Almost all of these charms are the symbols of the people I protect." Alidia was trying to be calm.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm late o.o"

Kida walked into the hunting classroom with a wide grin on her face. She was really looking forward to this class. Her skills had been lacking due to her absence from Atlantis. However as she got a glimpse at the situation, her grin faded. Jesus. She thought, seeing someone crying and the other two comforting that person. "So much for hunting, this looks more like an emotional therapy class" she smirked, trying to lighten the mood up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Now this was something Jasmine was excited about. Learning how to fight hunters, it was exactly what she needed. She felt like she could kick some major butt already, but if she could get better, then she was willing to do what it took to do it. Unfortunately, she was late, again, and so she hurried in a bit unprofessionally, her sneakers skidding against the floor. "Hey guys," she said breathlessly. "How's it going?"
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Claire looked to the girl who had entered. She looked like she was no stranger to hunting. "And you are? And I only asked what they know about hunters and about their experience with the recent attack."
She paused for a second. "I do not want pupils to test my teatchings on any hunters just yet. Better you avoid them for now."
She heard another girl enter. "Welcome to you too."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:20 pm

"Kida" she said simply. "And that made her cry?" she looked at Alidia with a confused expression, before deciding not to get into the details. She didn't want to be dragged into problems. She pulled out a seat at the front and sat down, waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next