Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Vlad noticed this new girl quietly make her way in. He was a bit surprised by the look of her. She seemed to be an oddity, even for this place. He made his way over to her.
"Are you a new student here, young lady?" Vlad asked as he stood over her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Kida took a moment to understand what the man had said. She glanced up, not really fond of him standing over her. It made her feel vulnerable. Though she knew he didn't intend that to be so. "Yes" she answered, "I'm Kidagakash... or, Kida for short" she introduced herself. "I arrived this morning" she added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:19 pm

"Well, it's nice to have you here. I hope you'll make yourself at home." Vlad replied. "Count Vladislaus Draculea, at your service. If you need any help in this class, feel free to ask me. As the teacher, that is what I'm here for."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Kida smiled, "thank you, sir." She looked over at all of the students. They all looked so strange to her. "So, what exactly is happening?" she asked the Count. "Is this your definition of work?" she gestured to the students chatting in their own little groups. She didn't intend that to come out rudely, she was just curious. Back in Atlantis, work consisted of people writing in their books. If someone so much as spoke a word, they would be sent out of the class. Though that depended on who the teacher was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm

"Drama doesn't work the way most classes do. It's a class for expression and performing more than anything. Everyone has been getting ready to put on a production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' for the school play. Thus far, we are almost finished with casting." Vlad explained.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 pm

"We never had this subject back in Atlantis" she tilted her head in confusion, though she sort of got the gist of what it would entail. "Almost finished/ Do you need more people? I would be happy to help" she offered with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Vlad was a little surprised by the mention of Atlantis. The famed lost city still thrived? It was news to him.
"That's kind of you to offer, Kida. But I'm afraid that the two remaining roles to fill are played by men. Lysander and Lord Oberon." he told her gently.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Kida smiled, "that's fine. Well, I'm happy to help out with anything else if need be."

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"We are also in need of people to help design the sets. Perhaps you might help them." he suggested.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Kida nodded, "yeah I would be happy to... whatever needs to be done" she lightly shrugged her shoulders before glancing around the room, spotting some unusual objects that looked like props. She glanced out the window before averting her eyes back to the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 pm

"I must admit, I didn't know anyone still lived in Atlantis. I was told the city was lost." Vlad said, changing the subject. Meeting someone from there was a little exciting.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 pm

"It is lost... no outsider can get into our city, let alone miles from it" she pointed out. "Only we can leave... though I didn't really have a choice" she muttered the last part under her breath. "I'm actually surprised no outsider has discovered it yet. Especially in this day and age" she added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:57 pm

"Well, they must call them 'lost' cities for a reason." Vlad offered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

"Touché" she chuckled and kept her arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Vlad smiled at her. Kida seemed like a person who might have lots of stories to tell. He hoped he might see more of her around.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:04 pm

The new student made Belle's eyes widen in surprise. White hair and blue eyes were the signs of Atlanteans. Ever since the famed city sank, Nereids alwasy went there to visit; to them, it was the human equivalent of large cities like New York or Paris. Walking away from the group, she joined the newcomer and Vlad. "Sorry to barge in," she began shyly, "but are you from Atlantis? I'm a Nereid, and my sisters take constant trips down there....I mean, I'm Belle. Pleasure to meet you."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Kida smiled at the Count and then turned her head when a Nereid came over. She tilted her head, wondering why she had decided to come on land. "Yes I am" she started. She was more than from Atlantis, her family ruled the city. Well, her uncle did, much to her displeasure. "Yes I believe I've seen some of your relatives. I'm Kida, it's a pleasure to meet you also" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Vlad felt glad when Belle came over. If anyone could help make Kida feel welcome, she could. Feeling like he had accomplished something, he gave the girls some space.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"If you'd like," Belle said to Kida, 'we have someone needed for lighting," she smiled warmly. The ocean currents in the air seemed to draw her to talking to. Vlad was wise in helping Kida out, with Belle's assistance.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Kida smiled, "yeah that's fine with me." She glanced up at the lights before looking over at the stage. She wasn't sure what they used for lighting, but in Atlantis, they mostly relied on the sun and candle lighting. "So how come a Nereid such as yourself, isn't out on the ocean?" Kida looked at Belle with an intrigued look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

This question was coming a lot. Belle decided not to take it personally; she was desensitized at this point. "Way back when, I was captured by pirates. I was taken so far from my home - the Mediterranean - that I had no real way on getting back. This was the only place I can hide and be myself," she explained.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Kida glanced at Belle, "it sounds like you've told that a lot" she smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry that happened to you. Humans can be ruthless" she said. "It seems like everyone is here to hide" she glanced around at the class before looking at Belle. Her dark hair and eyes were peculiar to Kida.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Belle smiled. "It's not your fault, Kida. I'd ask you the same question, but if it's too personal you don't have to tell me."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Kida nibbled on her bottom lip as she thought of how she could explain her situation to Belle. It wouldn't be fair for Belle to share her past and then for her to leave her in the dark. "My uncle sent me here, so that I can somehow improve my powers" she pulled a face as she tried to explain. How was she supposed to say her evil and manipulative uncle was using her to try and take over the world? Sounded like a superhero movie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 am

There was a hesitation in Kida's reply. And when she said it, there were some pieces missing. But rather than pry it, Belle was able to make out some information without asking questions. Replacing the word "asked" with "forced" implied that Kida's uncle wasn't the kindest of Atlanteans. Smiling warmly, Belle patted her hand. "You'll learn a lot here, and I'm certain you'll meet people who you can count on."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next