Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 9 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Tinker Bell didn't seem too interested in participating, given her size and all. Aladdin shrugged. Oh well. He tried. He glanced over at Esmeralda and Chel, who seemed to be engrossed in a conversation about spells, or something of that sort. Aladdin didn't find it all too interesting. The only spell he knew was the one that made him look human. Satyrs weren't known for knowing too many spells. He sighed, feeling a bit bored as he snapped his fingers, making his hooves reappear.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Esmeralda nodded at Chel, "yeah pretty much" she chuckled. "Well I'm sure we can go outside during our breaks... and in maths" she grinned at her. She looked up as Draculea spoke up and looked at Chel, "yeah I guess so" she smiled before looking down at Aladdin's feet. "You know, I think you and Djali would be friends" she looked at Aladdin and grinned slightly before fixing her earring. She let out a bored sigh and glanced around the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

The topci had switched to shifting, which was good, because Belle was tired of talking about the play. Besides, Esmeralda was right; they had a whole year. "I could change my form, but the bad news is I'm on dry land. Just put me water and I'll grow a fish tail."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Chel nodded for Tink to come over before looking at Aladdin as he made his hooves reappear. She shook her head at how strange everything seemed to her since she wasn't used to being around so many magical beings. She looked at Esme and shrugged "I guess so....there should be a class where you can practice..isn't there?" She bit her lip and glanced out the window before reaching for the piece of gold again. She changed it shaped continually and chuckled at what Esme told Aladdin "Nice." She grinned and looked at Aladdin "What made you come here anyways?" She asked seeing Satyrs were usually outside free instead of being in a building with rules to follow.Looking at Belle,she grinned before sighing feeling a bit left out since she couldn't shape-shift to anything.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"At least you have magic," Belle said, noticing Chel changing the coin. "That can make up for something. There is a magic class, too, you know."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Tink looked at him with a small smile and looked at Chel as she nodded for her to comeover. She flew over and sat down on the desk before looking at the window with a frown. She fluttered her wings a bit before resting them. She raised her knees and wrapped her arms around them as she heard their conversation. She began to play around with her wings as she stood up and twirled a bit.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Chel looked at Belle and shrugged "I guess...still I wish I didn't have powers." She mumbled and looked down at Tink twirling. She sighed of relief of at least knowing she didn't have to deal with empathy anymore. She rested her elbows on the desk and looked at Belle "Wait...so does that mean...anytime you touch water...your fish tail will grow?"
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Belle nodded. "Pretty much. Of course I'd have to be sumbmerged It's not if I accidentally spill water on me my tail will grow." She grinned as Tink landed delicately, showing off her wings. "Also, don't feel bad about your powers. We're all here with some common abilities. Heck; hydrokensis is a skill that's kind of meh for me."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"Yeah I'm pretty sure" she smiled before glancing at Chel. "I think once you get more practice, you could do great things with your element" she chuckled and shrugged. "You just have to be confident I guess" she smiled and leaned back on her chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

"Oh..I was about to say..that would suck if you had a spill." She chuckled and crossed her arm "Yea, I guess you are right." She mumbled with a small smile "I guess I can be confident...but.." She shrugged and looked at the time. "hey, when can we be free to walk around!?" she groaned with a small chuckle wanting to explore around or at least walk around.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm

"Class gets out soon," Belle pointed out. "Maybe we can head out to Dracula's. I hear that's a wonderful student hangout, We can talk and walk there. Or in the gardens."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"Hmm...from the looks of Tink...I think...the gardens will be the best place...same goes for me..since I am tired of being here." She mumbled not really minding to be indoors but felt better being outside. She stood up and moved her hair over to one shoulder. "Alright...well I hope the bell rings soon or something...a little fresh air would do us all some good."She smiled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:00 pm

After checking the time, Vlad thought it best to wrap things up. He had given everyone something to think about and look forward to. How well they did would be determined later.
"Everyone, seeing as we are using up most of our time, I'll have to cut things short here. Feel free to plan for rehearsals outside the class or come to me if you need my help. Don't be afraid to ask." the vampire announced. Inside, he was looking forward to when they would get started.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Belle nodded in reasurance at the vampire. "Thank you, Draculea," she said with a nod. She grinned at her newfound friends. "So...I'll catch up with you sometime later in the gardens?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Chel looked at Belle and smiled with a slight nod "Alright...maybe after going through all the classes." She shrugged and grabbed Tink by the wings and placed her in her bag. She closed the bag before waving "See ya...I am actually planning on going there now...but you can join if you want." She smiled before hesitating "I just...need to find how to get there." She mumbled to herself and walked out.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Vlad gave the class a nod of his head as they left. This day had turned out rather well for his first time teaching. As soon as each student had left, he let out a sigh of relief. He was enjoying being there. Finally, he was able to meet other people after all those years of isolation. The thought made him grin.

(I think I'll close this one right here.)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:40 am

Aladdin looked at Esmeralda when she mentioned Djali. "Oh, that's the goat you were talking about earlier, right?" He laughed. "Maybe I could have a kinship with him. No doubt we would have an epic bromance." He laughed again at his own joke. He glanced at Belle. "Fish tail, huh? Coolio. Remind me not to challenge you to a splash war." It looked like class was over though, which Aladdin thought was sort of a relief. Class did tend to make him antsy. But he had met some interesting people. He was actually smiling by the time he walked out the door.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

(Okay, this thread is finished.)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content