Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 3 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am

Chel grew bored with the classroom already. She could already tell the ones who will be passing this class since they are the ones that look energetic. She shrugged and looked at a woman as she walked into class. Looking at her, she smiled a bit seeing her sitting next to her. "You know, I think mostly everyone was late in this class." She chuckled and looked down at her hand Esme did making her chuckle sheepishly. "Oh, you didn't miss much...except..some sort of musical or play that those three seem to really interested in." She pointed at Tink,Ariel,and Aladdin. Looking back at Esme, she smiled "So, are you new here?"
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

Esmeralda nodded at Eli hesitantly before turning to look at Chel for more information. "Oh that's good!" she chuckled in relief and put a hand to her chest. "I've been late to all of my classes today" she shook her head with a small frown before looking at Chel's hand again. "Bored?" she grinned lightly at her before taking the marker and looking at it. "And it's not washable either. That was smart" she chuckled. "You know what actually gets that stuff off? Spit" she smirked at her. "I know it sounds disgusting, but it works" she placed the marker down and put her hands on the table. "A musical?" she sighed, she much preferred dances or acts. She turned her head to look at the three who were excited about it and then turned back to Chel. "Nope" she shook her head with a small smile. "I've been here for..." she looked up at the ceiling as she tried remembering, "going on my third year now" she smiled. "I guess you can class me as a senior... but I really think I'm still in the freshman mindset... since I'm always late" she chuckled. "I'm guessing you're new? I haven't seen you around here before... or your little friend" she gestured towards Tinkerbell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Pryde Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 am

Kitty played her music and danced to it. Her body was into the music as she felt she was back at home.

(song is called shot of b12)
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

Looking over at eli as he snapped about him not wanting to sing she wondered what was wrong with him but shrugged it off "I'm sorry.." she said frowning sitting back down in her seat. She always had a way to make guys snap or not like her at all, the only one who never snapped at her was Sinbad but he almost had a fling with her mom. Heck she still thinks they have a fling wondering if sinbad might have a thing for her mother.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 am

Aladdin smiled as Esmeralda rushed in. Seemed like this class was filling up with attractive girls quickly. I can get used to this, he thought, glancing at Esmeralda, Ariellia, and Chel. Eli still seemed a bit lackluster at the musical idea and Ariellia seemed guilty for making him snap. Aladdin couldn't help but tease him to try and lighten the situation a bit. "Aw come on, singing's not that hard," he said. "You just gotta find a pitch and taaaaaalk reeeeeealy sloooooow." At least, that was how singing was described in the Music Man, one of the first musicals Aladdin saw.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Pryde Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 am

Kitty grabbed Aladdin's arm and and said with a playful grin, "Come on. I can see you as a dancer. Let's see those moves."
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 am

Vlad cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention. He thought it best to set some rules down at this point. It was his job to supervise them, after all.
"Bear in mind that whatever you choose to do for this project, you have to all agree on it. This is something that recquires teamwork and commitment. Once you set your mind on a course of action, you can't change your mind later." he cautioned everyone.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 am

Jim hesitated when he realised he'd snapped and grabbed his bag. He searched through it for his medication before sighing when he couldn't find it. It would be lost in there somewhere. He placed it back on the ground and crossed his arms. If he didn't speak, then he wouldn't snap at anyone. He looked at the front of the class room. He turned his head when Aladdin started talking slowly and sighed, "since when does singing involve talking reeeeaalllllyyy slooooowww" he mocked him playfully and raised his eyebrows before smirking. "Hey, I'm not a singing person. Let's all just leave it at that" he raised his hands before sitting back down properly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

"I am pretty sure you aren't the only one." She chuckled. Looking back down at her hand, she nodded hesitantly and rolled her eyes with a chuckle "Oops?" She shrugged and looked at the marker "I wasn't paying attention to anything,ok?" She chuckled a bit and shook her head before she slightly grimaced "Spit?...And you would know?" She raised an eyebrow with a chuckle "At least I didn't touch my face or.." She held up the paper with her hand print and grinned as she shook her head,placing the paper back down. "And...yep..a musical." She rolled his eyes "But..I guess there can be some dancing...unless you aren't into that." She shrugged. "Oh...Yea, I am new." She chuckled "Which makes sense...since..I kind of got lost." She mumbled with a chuckle. "So..what are you?" She asked before averting her eyes as they talked about singing making her grin a bit seeing Eli hating the idea of it. She turned her head as the teacher spoke and thought about it for a moment before looking at Esme.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Pryde Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 am

Kitty said with a grin, "If you're not a singer, you gotta be a dancer."
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 am

Devlin stayed silent for about a half an hour thinking. "I have no say in the matter anyway. I'm okay with anything as long as it doesn't involve sticking me in a dipper for Christmas something and that hobabaloo. I doubt these teens would do that though. I would really like to do lighting please, cause I doubt that whatever they choose they will have no part for a little boy or a bear or a deer or a wolf." said Devlin. "So could I do lighting please? If there is no part for me or if everybody else doesn't want a little boy in the play."

Last edited by Devlin Nightshade on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 am

"Well, when you sing, you draw out words longer than you would normally if you were speaking," Aladdin explained. "Like..." He thought for a moment before picking a line of a song to sing. "And Iiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuu!" He grinned. "See?" His conversation was interrupted when one of the girls pulled on his arm and suggested he dance. "Eh, hooves aren't made for dancing too much," he said. "Except if I do this." He snapped his fingers and his hooves were replaced by human feet. "Cool, huh? Nifty little spell I learned back at home. Helps if you're trying to blend in with normal humans."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:27 am

Esmeralda glanced at Eli and then at Aladdin before turning back to Chel. "This class confuses me" she looked puzzled for a moment before smirking. "I noticed" she looked at Chel and chuckled before shrugging. "Well, you've gotta try something and I'm sure you don't want anyone else's spit on your hands" she smirked at her. "But yeah, I've tried it and it's honestly not as bad as it sounds" she shrugged.She looked at the piece of paper Chel held up and chuckled, "nice going" she sighed and leaned back on her chair. "No, dancing is good. I'd prefer dancing" she smiled. She was about to respond before she looked at Eli as they talked about singing. "Singing isn't that bad" she added and shrugged at him. "But not everyone's a singer I suppose" she chuckled before looking back at Chel. "I'm a hybrid" she said quietly and bit her lower lip gently. She could go into detail later. She turned around in her seat and looked at Aladdin as he started singing, "so, why don't you sing then?" she raised her eyebrows at him, "since Eli clearly doesn't want to do it and you seem to have no problem with it" she looked down at his feet as his hooves changed into normal human feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

Jim turned around in his seat as Esmeralda did and lifted his knee up, slightly raising his eyebrows when Aladdin started to sing. He nodded in agreement with Esme, "yeah you sing, I'm fine directing" he smirked and raised his eyebrows. He looked down at Aladdin's hooves and shook his head, still clearly not over the supernatural aspect of the school. He watched as his hooves changed to feet and raised his eyebrows, "so what are you exactly?" he asked him curiously.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Pryde Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:34 am

Kitty laughed and said with a grin, "Not bad." Kitty phased through Al and said with a grin, "But I can do better. Name's Kitty and yours?"
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 am

Chel looked at her hand again and shook her head not wanting anyone else's spit. She sighed and balled her hand up to a fist. "Maybe some other time." She shrugged with a grin before nodding "Yea...at least that didn't end up in my face or....how embarrassing." She chuckled a bit. Crossing her arms on the table, she looked at Eli with a small grin before averting her eyes to Esme. "A hybrid?" She raised an eyebrow wondering what she was a mix of before looking at Eli and Aladdin.She breathed a chuckle knowing she had a good point before raising her eyebrows seeing Aladdin's hooves turn into feet. "Woah...never seen that before." She grinned,not even thinking that was possible. She looked at Eli and slightly rolled her eyes knowing he would ask something like that when it was pretty obvious.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 am

Ariel stayed quiet since Eli snapped looking up at the other students seeing Esme remember her she waved. Pulling out her book she began to draw but if only it was a happy drawing, mostly how Ariel drew about her passed like it was trying to come out for her to remember. "So we going to do this and I'm pretty sure we can put a couple of kids in the play."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 am

Esmeralda chuckled at Chel, "darn! I really wanted to see you spit on your hand" she teased before chuckling lightly. She turned her head and saw Ariel's wave before waving back at her. She patted the spot next to her, to see if she wanted to sit with them before turning back to Chel. "Yeah" she smiled, "it's kind of... hard to expain, well. Not really. But I'd prefer to show you... outside rather than in the classroom. And it's not like I can turn into an elephant-" she chuckled, "it's just that... it might scare the younger ones" she frowned before smiling at Devlin. She shrugged when he asked to do the lighting, seeing that no one had responded, "I don't see why not!" she smiled at him before crossing her leg over the other. "So! Are you a dancer?" she smiled at Chel, maybe they could do the dancing in the musical or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

seeing her pat a spot next to the hybrid Ariel got up and sat down over by then "Hey Esme how come i didn't see you when mom was speaking. Wait let me guess." she lift up her finger "You wanted to make a late entrance for that's your style." she grinned before chuckling.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 am

Devlin smiled. He was happy that Esmeralda said that he could do lighting. He smiled. He would rather do lighting then sing. He couldn't anyway. He was really happy that he got to do lighting.
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 am

"Aw, poor you will never get to see me spit on my hand." She rolled her eyes with a grin before breathing a chuckle. She looked over at Ariel and slightly smiled remembering they never fully introduced themselves. "Why do I keep forgetting to introduce myself above anything today?" She chuckled and looked at Esme "Well..my name is Chel." She shrugged before listening as she explained why she couldn't shape-shift at the moment. "Oh really?" She chuckled and placed a finger on her lip "Well...there is two things mixed..a shape-shifter..and what the other?" She asked before breathing a chuckle "I just realized that I got denied twice on people showing me their shape-shifting abilities." She grinned a bit. She slightly shrugged "Yea...not exactly a professional..but I do like to dance once in while." She smiled "I think that's going to end up to be my role." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:58 am

Esmeralda turned to Ariel and playfully rolled her eyes, "you know me" she chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know... I can't help being late, it just happens" she frowned and nibbled on her lower lip before smiling. "Why aren't teleporters invented already?" she sighed and leaned back against her chair. She smiled at Devlin before looking at Chel, "I'm Esmeralda... Esme for short" she smirked. "Oh! I always forget about the other. Half shape shifter, half sorcerer. But fire is really my main element" she smiled. "What about you?" she raised her eyebrows. "Well at least we can both dance together or something" she shrugged before chuckling. "As for singing... I don't know, I've never really tried" she smiled before sighing. "So is there a theme for this... musical?" she looked at Ariel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:04 am

Chel looked at Ariel with a smile before breathing a chuckle hearing Esme. She grinned hearing she was a sorcerer. "Really? Me too! And you know, you are the second fire type person I've met..a guy named Moses is one also...I don't know if you have already met." She shrugged before placing a hand on her chest "As for me, I am an earth element." She thought about it and slightly shrugged "Alright..I wouldn't mind...since dancers are usually in the back." She chuckled before thinking about what the theme of the musical could be.

(Be right back!)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am

It didn't bother Vlad that they were all wrapped up in what they were talking about. Sooner or later, they were bound to try and decide what show they wanted to do. They had jumped at the idea without planning carefully first. All young generations were like that. He had come to call it 'the curse of youth.' But, they were not so excited that they were not finding out what each other had to offer for such a big project.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 am

Esmeralda chuckled and shook her head, "no I haven't met him, but it's nice to know someone has the same element as me" she smiled. "Wow, really? See, I'd prefer something like that, or water. Something that isn't destructive" she frowned before sighing, "but oh well. We can only have what's given to us" she shrugged. She then nodded in agreement before looking around the classroom, seeing that everyone was wrapped up in their own conversations. She looked at the teacher and leaned forward before raising her hand, not knowing how else to gain his attention. "So... what do you propose we organise first? I figured we'd need a theme for the musical, but we also need to find out what everyone is good at" she smiled at Vlad, hoping he would provide some advice.

((Alright!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next