Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching Empty Day One of Teaching

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Vlad walked into the classroom for Drama, leisurely. No one else had arrived yet, except for him, so he could take his time. It was his first day teaching at the school. He hoped to get things off to a good start. Once he reached the front of the room, he waited patiently for the next person to walk through the door.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Day One of Teaching Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Jim walked in, thinking he was somewhat late, from his lone tour of the castle. He looked around, seeing no one but the teacher. "Let me guess... vampire, right?" he asked, still getting used to the supernatural, although he could kind of tell who this guy was by his appearance.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Ariel skipped in the class room looking over at the teacher she nodded her head. Seeing Elijah was early as well she giggled slightly "So what are we learning today?" she asked
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

"Ah, here we are." Belle peeked into the drama classroom. Her schedule had helped her again, and she had arrived. Belle saw Ariel, bouncing as she usuall did, and Eli, sitting casually. "Hello, you two," she chirped, coming to sit with them.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow at the two of them, wondering why they were so upbeat and happy. He leaned back on his chair, "are you two seriously going to wear the school uniform?" he couldn't help but smirk. He never wore a uniform at his human school, so he was definitely not wearing one here. "Oh and I didn't catch your name earlier?" he looked at Belle and raised both of his eyebrows. "I'm Eli" he gave her a short wave and then leaned on the desk.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

"Belle. Belle Riptide," the Nereid said to Eli. "Sorry for running off so quickly the other day. I'm just getting used to land life. That and I ran into Ariel, and we started talking."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm

He nodded slowly, "land life?" he frowned before trying to hide his surprise. "Wait, so you're a mermaid? Like as in, The Little Mermaid type mermaid?" he looked at her in shock. Before rubbing his face, remembering what he and Ariel had talked about earlier. "That's cool" he nodded hesitantly, trying to disguise his shock.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm

"Welcome everyone." Vlad began, getting their attention. "To answer your question, young man, I am a vampire. One of the earliest I might add." Vlad took a moment to clear his throat. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Count Vladislaus Draculea." Unable to resist, he swept his cape behind him in a dramatic way. Even he couldn't deny that he was a dramatic man, no matter how they looked at him.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Curious by his notion, and entranced by his flare of the cape, Belle raised her hand. "I don't mean to be rude, but as in Bram Stoker's journals?" She had heard someone talk about him when she was in the ocean years ago.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"Right" Jim nodded hesitantly and leaned forward on the desk as the vampire introduced himself and made a dramatic movement with his cape. Jim chuckled slightly at the look of it before realising he was acting childish. He coughed once, "Count Draculea?" he muttered to himself, it sounded a lot like Count Dracula. He was only now just realising that most of the characters from the 'spooky stories' he read as a child were actually based on real living creatures. "Whoa" he mumbled before shaking his head. He watched the way the Count's cape swished through the air, making him smirk.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Ariel tapped on the desk lessening to what he had to say or course she already knew what he was seeing as her mother told her. Looking over at Belle she quickly drew a picture and threw it towards her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:29 pm

"Ow!" The paper whacked Belle lightly. Opening it, Belle saw a sketch with divisions. The first half had a big X over it; the sketch was of a vampire looking similar to ther professor, but with a sligtly goofier expression impaling people. The second half was a cleaner picture of the professor, holding a girl with two red dots in her neck. Belle sudenly saw what it was; it was the answer to her queston in drawing form. Looking at Ariel - besides, who else would've drawn it - Belle gave a nod of thanks. "Um, actually, sir, disregard my question. I seem to have made a stupid assumption based on fiction."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Classes. What a bore. But Aladdin had to go to them now, under orders from his father. He had fought going here with tooth and nail, not literal in his case, of course. But he had managed to run off long enough to make him get here later than everyone else. But hey, why give the teachers the wrong impression and make them think that he was a responsible student? Flicking his black hair out of his face, he just walked in, like he didn't have a care in the world, his hooves clopping loudly on the floor. He was a satyr, after all. Kind of hard to walk in quietly when you had hooves against a wooden floor.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Devlin walked into class and was scared to death it he was late again. He sat in the back of the class. He was the only little boy in this class. Yet he loved to act, it was the only time he could be somebody he wasn't. He wanted so badly to be in this class and just sat down.
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Vlad waited until after the two boys found a seat to answer the young lady's question.
"Actually, you are indeed correct, young miss. I am the famous Count from Stoker's notes and his novel, which I have read on my spare time. While I admit that the Englishman did a respectful account of an event in my past, there were some things that were...not so accurate." the vampire replied. He paused to let his words sink in before conituing.
"But, we are getting off the subject. As you must know, this is the Drama class. To understand a class like this, you have to understand how the character thinks to make the them seem real to the audience. The most successful at this can recreate that passion that comes with the role. So, to help you with this, I would like each of you to tell everyone here what it is that makes you passionate. Think of this as a way for us to get to know one another."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Jim sat there in his seat with his arms crossed. He thought for a moment. What made him passionate in life? He hadn't found his passion yet. He just kept quiet, waiting for someone to pipe up before him so he could gather some idea of what made others passionate.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Devlin shyly began to speak. He was a skin- walker so he knew what to say. His passion was nearly just to stay alive. In this class he would have to be brave. In the rest, he can be shy. "I know that to respect life is passion in itself. For me I am grateful to still be alive and I think to be thankful for what your given in life. I'm grateful to Six. I think life itself that is the passion. To be grateful for what you've got is a passion. So I might be a little boy and have no clue what I'm talking about, but life. To live out another day, in fear or without is my passion in life. So life itself."
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Passionate? Aladdin made a face. He wasn't into that kind of touchy-feely stuff. But, it looked like the teacher expected some kind of answer. "Well...I have this little baby," he said, pulling at his flute. "Been at it for a couple of years now, can work up a nice tune now and again." He blew into it, playing a scale of eight notes before going back down. "It's a hobby, but I guess that counts as a passion, right?"
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Ariel looked at Aladdin smiling at him playing the flute "Hmm I love singing does that count?" she asked tilting her head wondering if it was alright.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Hearing the two guys talk about their passions reminded Jim of his solar surfer, though he didn't expect anyone to know what it was nor believe him for that matter. He didn't have it with him either. He glanced back at Aladdin's flute before realising that the lower half of him was... a goat? He teared his eyes away, not meaning to stare before shrugging, "I guess... solar surfing? My dad helped me build my first board as a kid and I've been riding it ever since" he fidgeted with his shirt, wishing he'd brought the board with him. Maybe he could build another.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Tinkerbell looked at the door as she couldn't help but scowl seeing handle and the keyhole. She shrugged knowing going through the keyhole would get someone to help her. She crawled through the keyhole again and sighed as he hips stopped her from moving further making her groan. She looked around the classroom seeing they started making her grow a bit nervous as she tried to push herself out.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 am

Devlin looked at the teenager that said solar surfing. He was too shy to say anything, but he smiled. He managed to find the strength to walk out of his desk and over to the teenager. "Excuse me, I know that this is a bad time, but I like to solar surf as well. I'm sorry." he said lightly and shyly.
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 am

Moses had exited his previous class, a bit confused as to where he was supposed to go. He followed Tinkerbell's glow, leading him to the classroom. He went to open the door before noticing she had gotten herself stuck in the keyhole. He couldn't help but chuckle before hesitating, "sorry about this" he grabbed her hips with his fingers and pulled her out of the key hole before waiting for her to fly so he wouldn't drop her. He opened the door, realising class had already started. He slightly grimaced, he wasn't into sharing his feelings and all that and drama probably wasn't the best class to come to in that case. He walked in and sat down near the others, listening to them talking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 am

Jim turned his head, seeing the younger kid from his previous class. "Hey" he looked at the kid and hesitated before sitting up properly and turning to face him. "Seriously? That's awesome" he grinned before shaking his head as the kid apologised. "No need to apologise" he smirked, not knowing why he did. "What's your name?" he nodded to the boy.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:13 am

Tinkerbell heard Moses and shook her head as she placed her feet on the door trying to pull herself out before he did. She turned a slight orange color feeling his emotion of security before fluttering her wings. She quickly made it inside once he opened the door and moved to sit near a window as she placed the palm of her hand on it wanting to get outside instead of feeling trapped in school.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next