Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 5 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 am

Esmeralda looked over at Tinkerbell, "she wants to go outside" she mumbled before looking at Chel. "Is she not allowed to go out?" she raised an eyebrow. She laughed at Belle's comment, "now that I want to see!" she grinned at Belle. She then smiled, "well I'd be happy to hang out with both of you guys! You both seem nice enough" she smiled. She nodded with a grin, "yeah he was. Seriously. It's good sometimes though, when you need a break from all the lessons and studying... it just means that we're never going to be good at math" she chuckled. "Ariel's like a puppy sometimes" she chuckled, "she gets excited easily". "But she can be serious at times too" she added before shrugging, "you just have to get to know her better I suppose" she smiled at the two of them. She raised her eyebrows as Chel covered her cheek before laughing lightly, "you got the marker on your face, didn't you?" she grinned and shook her head. "I'm telling you! The spit method works" she leaned forward and gestured for Chel to show her her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:26 am

"Yea, I am taking care of her...I guess...she could be on her own but you know..she is..tiny." She gestured with her fingers before chuckling as she walked back to sit down as she continued to rub the tissue against her cheek hoping she wasn't spreading the marker. "She is allowed to go outside...just that I guess the whole classroom thing is making her feel trapped." She mumbled nad looked at Belle. "That sound pretty cool though!...the most I can do right now is make minerals change their shape." She rolled her eyes and looked at Esme with a small smile "Yea, I guess so." She chuckled "I hope so...so far all the people that I have met seem...welcoming." She smiled. "Including you." She nodded towards Belle and sighed of relief "Well..in that case...I can't wait for that class." She chuckled before thinking about Ariel. "I don't know..I'll see if I talk to her more." She smiled a bit and shook her head with a scoff "What? No...well..yea." She chuckled sheepishly and shook her head again as she gestured for her to show her cheek "No! It's smudged now." She chuckled and continued to rub.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 am

Esmeralda smiled before sighing when she protested. "Come on" she chuckled, "you're only going to smudge it more!" She grinned and tried leaning further to see. "Plus, I need to see if my spit theory worked for you" she chuckled and crossed her arms on the table.

(Be right back AGAIN! Dinner xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 am

(Alright xD)

"No!" She chuckled and stopped as she tilted her head to the side looking at her "You mean, you weren't sure if it would work?" She breathed before shaking her head "Great." She chuckled and continued to rub the tissue against her cheek. "Peer pressure!" She joked and moved away from Esme as she turned her back against her. She pulled the tissue away and looked at the tissue seeing black smudge making her sigh of relief as it took some off. She licked it again before rubbing it against her cheek as she sat back down "It works,for your information." She grinned.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 am

(Sorry! That was longer than expected. I had to do the dishes -.- haha)

"No, I know it works! But not for some skin types" she chuckled. She sighed when Chel continued to protest. She caught a glimpse of the black tissue in her hand and chuckled before she stood up and walked over, stepping in front of her with a grin. She looked at her cheek and laughed, "you smudged it even more!" she grinned and pointed to her cheek. "I'm only kidding" she chuckled, "it's all off! That could be an invention! ...A spit machine. You use it to wipe off permanent markers. What do you think?" she grinned before taking her seat again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 am

Chel raised an eyebrow as she stood in front of her and quickly placed the tissue back on her cheek. Her eyes widened a bit when she told her she smudged it and slightly groaned with a small whine as she chuckled. She quickly sighed of relief when she said she was kidding. "Don't do that!" She chuckled and moved the tissue away from her cheek "Freaking me out for nothing." She rolled her eyes with a smirk before chuckling at her idea. "Hmm...not bad...but...people are going to have to spit in it?...That's a waste of time..all you really need is a tissue." She smiled and moved to sit down back on her seat. "Now, to get it off my hand before I do something else idiotic." She mumbled as she looked at her hand before licking the tissue again as she began scrubbing the marker off.

(That's fine xD I fell asleep anyways.)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 pm

It seemed like Kitty and Eli were curious as to what exactly Aladdin was, which he didn't mind explaining. Satyrs did have a habit of staying in groups rather than going off somewhere alone. "I'm a satyr," he replied. "You know, half human, half goat, that sort of thing. I just learned this spell not too long ago that helps me appear human. Kinda cool, huh?" He smiled, although the conversation seemed to be going back to the musical, which people seemed to want to do a romantic one. "Hmm, sounds like fun. Put me in for the dashing hero." He waggled his eyebrows at some of the girls nearby, including a brunette one that had been quiet for most of the time.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Chel continued to rub the tissue against her hand and sighed seeing the marker wasn't coming out. She stood up and threw it out before grabbing a new one. She licked it with a sigh and rubbed it against the palm of her hand. She turned her head and playfully rolled her eyes before going back to her seat. "Dashing hero? More like...the hero's sidekick...or villain seeing you seem the like the pranking type." She shrugged not knowing much about satyrs except they were very playful. She sighed not knowing how she could be part of the play but she guessed she was going to have to work with Esme seeing they didn't want singers nor actors.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh great, Belle thought as the somewhat attractive man winked at her, a satyr. Those creatures had uncontrollable flirt urges. "I'll put you on the wait list," she said, while deep down she was rolling her eyes. "As for me, I'd audition for any role. It doesn't matter if I get the back seat or whatever. I just want to be involved; that's always the bst thing, am I right?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Esmeralda chuckled as Chel continued to rub and playfully rolled her eyes, "there's seriously nothing left, just throw the tissue out" she grinned. She turned around as Chel did and raised her eyebrows at Aladdin before glancing at Belle with a grin. She smirked before sighing, "alright, so then who wants to be the leading lady?" she looked at the girls with her hands on her hips. She nodded at what Belle said and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Much to everyone's surprise, Belle stepped forward. "I will."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

"Alright" Esmeralda smiled at her and quickly wrote hers and Aladdin's name down on the sheet of paper for auditioning. She crossed one leg over the other and thought about other positions that would need to be filled for the play. "So, is there anyone else who would like to audition for the main roles?" she glanced at everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Chel looked down at her hand and breathed a chuckle "I guess you are right." She grinned and rolled the tissue into a ball and aimed it at the trash bin before throwing. It hit the side of the bin and fell to the floor making her sigh as she walked to pick it up and throw it. Walking back, she sat down and crossed her arms on the table. She shook her head not wanting to be the leading lady before Belle volunteered. She raised her eyebrows before shrugging and looking at the list. "Nope." She chuckled and rubbed her forehead "I don't see the point of auditioning if only two people from each main role want it." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Esmeralda looked at Chel, "because others in the class might want to do it as well" she smirked at her and then glanced at Ariel. "Like Ariel" she nodded to her and then shrugged at Chel. "But if no one else wants to do it, then I guess the roles will just go to Aladdin and Belle" she smiled at the two before looking at the piece of paper in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Chel slightly shrugged and nodded her head "Hmm...alright." She slightly smiled and traced shapes on the desk. She glanced at Belle and Aladdin with a smile and looked down at the paper. "What...What is the story even going to be about? Or are we going to have to come up with it ourselves?" She asked as she bit her lip "Who is it even going to be performed to?" She raised an eyebrow figuring it was the student at the school seeing a lot of them were into some type of art.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Jim looked over at Aladdin's feet, "wow. Don't they get annoying?" he raised an eyebrow at Aladdin, though he'd expect him to be used to it, since he's been a satyr his whole life. "So what do you prefer then? Out of the human or goat legs?" he smirked. He nodded at what Chel said, "yeah is it going to be like... a Romeo and Juliet type musical? Or were we supposed to write something ourselves?" he frowned and looked at Esmeralda before glancing at Aladdin and then Belle.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Esmeralda looked at Aladdin's feet again before looking over at Eli and then at Chel, "I'm not sure, what do you guys think?" she looked at the others, hoping the more quieter people would contribute or something. She looked at Devlin and smiled, before glancing at Ariel, wondering if she had any ideas. She turned to Chel again, "the school" she shrugged. "It's not like we can go out and perform it to humans" she smirked and fiddled with her bangle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Chel looked at Aladdin's feet when Eli asked him questions and breathed a chuckle. She quickly grimaced "Awe...Romeo and Juliet?" She sighed "And we all have to be part of the play one way or another?" She raised an eyebrow with a small frown. She moved her hair over to one shoulder and rubbed her forehead "Well...at least..it might get me out of my comfort zone..I guess." She shrugged not knowing how it would be like to be in a play. "I don't know of any plays...and I am not a big fan of it...so I don't know." She shrugged before nibbling on her lower lip "Good point..." She chuckled and reached for the piece of gold she plays with when she grows bored.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

"Well it doesn't have to be Romeo and Juliet... since that's used a lot. I'm sure there are other romantic type musicals we can do" she shrugged and watched her play with the piece of gold. "And if you don't want to be a part of the performance you can always do the back stage stuff" she shrugged again before glancing at the others. She nibbled on her lower lip as she tried to think of other contributions that could be made to the musical.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm

"Not that I have heard of.... except... a legend that comes from my homeland..I think it was called Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl....Although...I don't know since it kind of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet." She shrugged "And the names are hard to pronounce." She chuckled and looked down at the piece of gold "I think that's what I am going to end up doing...maybe the background art works for me...since I love landscapes." She smiled and thought about other things she could do before shrugging "Well...what are you planning to do anyways?"

(Be right back soon! ^_^)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

She chuckled at the names, "yeah I have no idea how to say those let alone spell them" she smirked at Chel. "Well... I'm sure there are some French romantic musicals or plays we can convert to musicals" she shrugged, she tried thinking of some that she had actually seen. "Though most I can think of are... operas, so I don't know if they would work. Or there's a musical I saw, called Giselle ou les Wilis. But that involves a lot of dancing as well" she sighed and shrugged. She nodded with a smile, "then you can be in charge of the back drop!" she smiled before hesitating. "I'm not sure. I can be an extra on set or something, unless I find a different position I want to do" she smiled.

(Alright n__n)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 pm

"Yea..the names are hard to spell." She chuckled sheepishly with a shrug "I know they were going to name me a pretty long name as well...but...I am happy with what I got so I don't have to continue to correct people." She chuckled and looked at her for a moment. "Oh...yea..I am not into Operas." She grimaced "And I never heard of it....but if there is dancing involved...it would make me feel....more motivated to be involved." She grinned before nodding her head "Alright....and I might have Tink help me...seeing her powers can relate animate things up." She smiled before shrugging "Well...if we go towards that play you mentioned with dancing...we can do that..but we should get the others opinion." She smiled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Esmeralda chuckled, "lucky you" she looked at the piece of paper for a moment. "I liked them at the time... I guess it depends on what era you grew up in" she shrugged. "But now... not so much" she shook her head with a grimace. "I think, if I remember correctly, it's mainly the leading lady who does the dancing, since the stories about her. It was something along the lines of, a young woman named Giselle finds out that the man she loves is engaged and she dies of a broken heart... so I don't know what genre that would be classified as" she chuckled. "But I suppose there could be background dancers as well" she smiled, "for now it's just an idea... I'm sure there are many others" she glanced at the other students and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"Good point...but across the seas...Opera was never in....it was always...storytelling in the caves or somewhere...like the woods..at night...like a bonfire...except..I never went..busy with other stuff I guess." She shrugged knowing it was because her father never let her. She looked at her as she told her the story and smiled a bit "That sounds....pretty good!" She chuckled "But why does someone always have to die in those types of stories!?" She shook her head with a grin "Like those people that their names are hard to pronounce...also died..and apparently...they are now...buried..in a volcano or something that is shaped like them." She shrugged not fully understanding the story. "Yea...there are many stories...especially with all the different cultures." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"Yeah I didn't think it would be" she chuckled, "I think it was big in France and Germany... probably spread across Europe" she shrugged. "I don't know" she sighed, "I guess it adds to the storyline... everyone loves a tragedy" she smirked. "Like Romeo and Juliet" she added with a smile. "Buried in a volcano?" she raised an eyebrow at the thought, "how strange." "I think it would be interesting to do each play or musical with influence from different cultures" she smiled. "Like, a French musical and then a Greek play or something like that" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next