Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 8 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Ariel was just lessening as she laid her head down.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 pm

"Does it matter right now? We can work all of this out... we've got a year" Esme rolled her eyes and chuckled. She glanced outside, wondering when the class finished before continuing to jingle her bracelets together. She took them off and started rolling them across the table out of boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Chel looked at Belle and slightly smiled. Averting her eyes to the desk, she drew shapes on it for a moment. She crossed her arms on the table and breathed a sigh "Talking about a play is not fun." She pouted and looked at Esme before nodding in agreement. "She has a point...SO...let's change of subject!" She grinned feeling relieved since she felt confused talking about a play she never heard of before. "Oh right!" She turned to look back at Esme "Now can you shape-shift?" She chuckled "Unless...you go all..blood thirsty...then again, you have a goat." She chuckled still not seeing the connection. "Which shows you can control....right?"
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"Riighhht" she hesitated and looked at the teacher, wondering if he would mind. "I should be alright now... I'll make it quick" she got up off of her seat and walked over to an empty space. She bit her lip, wondering if they'd judge her for how her leopard form would come across. It could be a bit intimidating at times. She quickly took her bangles and jewellery off, placing them on the table. She stood up straight and tried to clear her mind, feeling a light pinch as her body began to distort and change it's shape. She soon disappeared, leaving a rather large, leopard in her place. She sat there and looked at them before opening her mouth to show them her teeth. If she were human, she would chuckle, but all she could manage to do was grunt in this form. She slightly swished her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Jim turned to look at Esmeralda and slightly gaped when she turned into a leopard, "what the hell?!" he yelled before covering his mouth, remembering that most didn't know he was human. He rubbed his neck and looked away, trying to cover his shock.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Chel crossed her arms and nodded "Alright." She smirked and watched her as she walked over to an empty space. She raised her eyebrows seeing her taking off her bangles and averted her eyes back to her. Her eyes slightly widened seeing her transform into a leopard. When Esme showed her teeth, she hesitated a bit at how intimidating she would look if she chases someone. For a second, she forgot it was Esme when she made grunting noises and gaped a bit. "Woah.." She breathed and hesitantly stood up before sitting down feeling like if she was going to attack at any movement. "Ah, now I see why you didn't transform in front of kids." She chuckled a bit hesitant and turned to look at Eli "Pretty neat,huh?" She chuckled a bit and look back at Esme.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Vlad raised an eyebrow at seeing Esme shift into the form of a leopard. He hadn't seen anyone who could turn into such exotic animals. But, as the saying goes 'you learn something new every day.'
"That's different." he murmured to himself.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 pm

She looked at Eli quickly and frowned, wondering if he was scared of her. Though she didn't blame him. She hesitated as they looked at her before quickly standing up on her hind legs as she turned back to her human form. She held her arms out, "ta da!" she rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed her bangles and other jewellery, slipping them back on before sitting down. "And now you know why I said outside, right?" she added before she grinned at Chel. She looked at Draculea apologetically, "sorry, we're getting off topic" she chuckled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Jim looked at Chel, not saying anything. Seeing Esme shift back he could only gape again. He was never going to get over the whole supernatural thing. He slightly chuckled and put his head in his hands, trying to get his mind off of it so he wouldn't act weird.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

As she turned back, Chel breathed a chuckle and lowered her eyebrows. "Yea...now I know why." She grinned "But...that was pretty awesome!...I could never guess it was you if I saw that." She chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair. She turned to look at Draculea and raised her hand "Yea...I was just...curious." She shrugged and rubbed her neck "Do you often turn into that?" She asked wondering if she had cravings for blood at some moments seeing she is a shape-shifter of a blood thirsty animal. She rested her cheek on the palm of her hand with a grin seeing Eli trying to act normal.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Esme smiled as Chel grinned, lightly tapping her fingers on the table. She shook her head, "no... I try not to, because I find I crave... more as a leopard" she shrugged. "But I think being a hybrid sort of helps lessen the cravings" she smiled, "as well as making it easier for me to shift between human and leopard" she sighed and crossed her arms. "But I don't hunt anymore" she grimaced at the memories before glancing at the others. "But I can control myself, so if you see me as a leopard, don't freak" she chuckled and rubbed her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Ariel sighed as people was braking the rules showing off what creature they was.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm

(Trolol. Was it a rule? Oopsieeees xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

"Huh....well...that's interesting." She smiled before grimacing at the thought of hurting others. Although she was used to being around magical beings, she was never used to the thought of eating another. She shook her head and breathed a chuckle as she raised her hands with a shrug "No promises...because...I might still freak out the first couple of times...since...I am not used to being around shape-shifters." She smirked. "And..that's good...because I think I want to be able to sleep without worrying about anything." She teased and was about to raise her feet up on the desk with her knees up to her chest before remembering she had a skirt making her sigh as she placed her feet back on the floor. She kept them down and placed her hands on her knees.

(I didn't know that.. xD Oh well!)
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"Interesting" she repeated with a chuckle. "Yeah, I don't blame you" she smirked, "there's quite a few at the school I think, so you better get used to it soon" she grinned at her. "Well, you've got Tinkerbell and Djali to defend you" she chuckled, "I wouldn't do anything to you! Or anyone else-" she hesitated on that thought, "I'd get kicked out of the school if I did anyway" she sighed.

(Haha xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

"Shape-shifters?..Or do you mean leopards? Well..either way I am going to have to get used to it,huh?" She raised her eyebrows and smiled. She thought about for a moment and shook her head "Rightttt...as if something this small." She gestured with her index finger and thumb "And something that can be easily hunted..are going to protect me." She chuckled at thought of it. She looked down at the table and smiled "That's good to know...since you haven't been kicked out..for the amount of time you've been here...which means..I don't have nothing to worry about." She sighed of relief with a small smile "So do you think you can control it more than sorcery?" She asked remembering the sorcerer she talked to didn't know how to fully control fire.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"Shape shifters" she chuckled and then playfully rolled her eyes. "I was being sarcastic" she chuckled. "I can't imagine Djali being a hero anyway... he's more the... acts tough but is really a wuss type of... goat" she chuckled at the last part, since it sounded a bit weird. She leaned her elbow on the table with her head in her hand, "I think I've managed it, well I hope I have. I've been living long enough" she rolled her eyes and held her hand out, about to show her before withdrawing her hand. "Maybe some other time... when there isn't the possibility that I might set something on fire accidentally" she chuckled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Chel chuckled "That sounds like a cute..goat." She chuckled and slightly clapped her hands a bit. She stopped not understanding why she did that and shrugged "Yea....but it takes longggg to control it...some are late bloomers so." She shrugged again and looked down at her hand before she withdrew it. "Hmm....yea..better safe than sorry." She chuckled before thinking about it "Hey, you can just make fire out of thin air...right?" She raised an eyebrow seeing thy can just make it appear in the palm of their hand "Or..is there something you need for the fire?..like lack of air moisture."
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

It looked like Belle had taken share, since she had a pretty good idea on who would fit which role best. Aladdin didn't totally mind. Less work for him, after all. "Well, maybe I wouldn't mind being Puck," he said, gazing up at the ceiling thoughtfully. He wasn't a main character, but he was a popular one. And Puck was fond of messing with people, if he recalled correctly. His thoughts were interrupted when Esmeralda suddenly shifted into her leopard form, making Eli freak out. Aladdin laughed at his reaction. "What's the matter Eli, never seen a shapeshifter before?" he teased. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty," he said playfully to Esmeralda, but she soon shifted back at seeing that Eli was yelling at her. It looked like Tinker Belle was still kind of outside of the conversation, just in the background while everyone else talked. "What kind of role do you want, Tink?" he asked. "We could always go for irony and cast you as a human." He chuckled.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Pryde Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Kitty pulled Al's cheek and said with a playful smile, "Teasing is my job. Besides I can maybe play as a ghost less special effects."
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Esmeralda hesitated and then chuckled when Chel clapped her hands. She rolled her eyes at Aladdin, "anything but a kitty cat" she grimaced at the name before looking back at Eli, he didn't seem to be getting over it quickly. "Sorry" she looked at him apologetically. She turned back to Chel, "yeah... so the less moisture in the air, the better. And I can't use it when I'm around water... so-" she shrugged. "Apart from that, it's really like... a lighter. So, if I click my fingers and a flame will appear at the tip of my finger... that type of thing" she chuckled, "but everyone's different" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Tink rested on her stomach as she distracted herself from wanting to go outside by reading a book. She mixed some of the letter around when they had pixie dust and laughed at what she spelled before flinching making the letters drop on her. She kicked them away and crossed her arms as she looked up at Aladdin and shook her head from side to side before lifting her head up and dropping it down making her bangs go in her face. She thought about his question and looked down at the letters before shrugging not really thinking she would do anything good in the play especially since she was too small to even catch the audience attention. They might think of her as a light that distracted them. She sighed and shrugged as she looked up at him.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Chel chuckled as Aladdin teased Esme and looked back at him "You should't judge." She mumbled with a grin and looked at Eli with a smirk before averting her eyes to Esme as she explained. "That sounds pretty awesome! So whenever you need it...its there...talk about useful." She grinned before looking out the window "Me,on the other hand, actually have to be around nature to control the growth of a tree or a flower...whatnot...but...it's useless indoors." She sighed and looked back at Esme "And....from what I see...we are going to be inside..a lot." She rolled her eyes and rested her head on the palm of her hand.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Jim shook his head multiple times, ignoring Aladdin's teasing. "I'm good" he breathed and raised his hands. He turned around as Esme apologised and sighed, "it's fine... I'm fine" he muttered, as if to reassure himself.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 pm

"So, you all seem to have things well under control." Vlad spoke up, by way of observation.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next