Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of Teaching

+5
Aladdin Drivas
Belle Riptide
Ariellia Von Claret
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Day One of Teaching - Page 6 Empty Re: Day One of Teaching

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 pm

"Yea....I thought so..seeing...Europe..is a lot more...fancy?" She shrugged knowing how to describe it compared to where she comes from. She chuckled and shook her head "I guess so...but after a while...hearing tragedy after tragedy...kind of gets.. predictable." She smirked. "I think..something with a volcano...I've seen the volcanoes before..and it's weird how it's actually shaped like a woman...but I don't know...I just know it deals with a volcano." She chuckled before nodding her head in agreement. "Hmm....I guess it would be.." She shrugged and looked around the classroom "But...I am not into...plays...so I don't see how I will pass this class." She chuckled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm

"Perhaps you just don't know how to see this class in a way that's fun to you." Vlad suggested to Chel.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 pm

She nodded in agreement, "well nowadays it seems to be more... happily ever afters, right?" she grimaced. "It doesn't exactly reciprocate real life events... since happily ever afters are rare" she sighed, "whereas tragedies... I think, are more realistic. Aside from the 'death by a broken heart', that I've never heard of in real life. Unless it's a metaphor of some kind" she chuckled. "I'll have to see this volcano some time" she smirked. "Well it's not like you have to act" she looked at her, "you can always just remain a part of the 'behind the scenes' crew or something" she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm

"What Esme says is true. If you don't think you can perform, you can always help in other ways." Vlad reassured her. She needed the boost for her confidence.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:43 pm

"Hmm...good point..I think prefer traumatizing." She chuckled before nodding in agreement. "If only they did...but..that's real life I guess." She sighed before shrugging "I guess so ...but sometimes you want to see happy ending to make you feel..more positive....you know?" She raised an eyebrow before shrugging "I would show you...but I don't think I ever want to go back home.." She mumbled and shook her head. "Hmm...I guess...I'll stick to the behind the scenes crew." She smiled and looked at Vlad.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Esmeralda shrugged, she'd seen too many negative things in life to believe in happily ever afters. She nodded, "yeah me neither" she frowned and then covered it up with a smile. "Hey, maybe you and Devlin can be in charge of that stuff" she chuckled and shrugged lightly. "Plus Tinkerbell will be a big help" she smiled over at her before hesitating, seeing that she was still sitting by the window.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

"Side-kick? Aw, but they never get the girl," Aladdin whined, dramatically leaning back in his chair like a drama queen. "Besides, if I'm not the lead, who else are we gonna get? Eli says he can't sing." He jerked his thumb at the boy sitting near him, who still seemed a bit curious about his satyr-habits. "I prefer human feet, to be honest," he said. "They're more silent, for one thing. Kind of hard to walk quietly on a hard floor when you've got hooves. And I can run faster." He grinned, although he turned his head when he heard Belle volunteered to play the leading lady. Aladdin's brow furrowed. She seemed a bit serious to him, but he could probably deal with her if he had to. "Romeo and Juliet? Egh, that's all...depressing. Not to mention cliche." He sat up straighter. "If we have to stick with Shakespeare, we can always go with A Midsummer Night's Dream. At least that has some humor. And it even has a 'mystical' element to it. It does involve fairies and stuff, although I'm not sure how accurate Shakespeare is when it comes to writing about fairies."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:02 pm

She frowned noticing Esme's frown and bit her lip before she faked a smile. "I guess we can.." She chuckled and looked at Devlin with a grin before looking at Esme. "Yea...Tink would be." She sighed seeing her still looking out the window. She bit her lip and looked at the time "When...are we allowed to go out? Anytime?" She asked knowing that Tinkerbell will be way more lively if she was actually outside. "Because...I think Tink needs to be energized.." She smirked and fiddled with her fingers. She looked at Aladdin and shrugged with a chuckle "I don't see difference with a side kick's potion and yours." she teased with a small grin. She shrugged "Hmm..good point." She chuckled seeing he was the only boy volunteering. She looked down at his feet before smirking a bit before shrugging "I guess that play could work...I don't know...like I said, I am not very into plays." She mumbled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 pm

She looked over at Tinkerbell again and shrugged, "you might have to ask the teacher" she chuckled, "or... you can just sneak out" she grinned widely. Esmeralda raised an eyebrow as Aladdin whined dramatically before rolling her eyes and chuckling. "It's not like we have much of a choice anyway. So you're going to be the male lead, even if you don't want to be" she pointed at Aladdin before smirking. She nodded at Aladdin's suggestion, "yeah I like that play too," she glanced at Chel. "So you don't know what the play is about?" she asked her.

Last edited by Esmeralda Merle on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Tinkerbell sighed and blew her bangs from her face before looking around for something to entertain her. She fluttered her wings and moved to stand on the teachers desk before noticing a pictures of past actors. She grinned to herself and flew past them as she sprinkled pixie dust on them causing them to begin to talk. She dusted off her hands before placing them on her hips waiting for the pictures to start agruging since the actors were from diffrent stories. She moved to sit on an empty desk and crossed her legs.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"Nope...I haven't heard of it." She shook her head with a sheepish chuckle "There are a lot of things I don't know...so be patient with me." She breathed with a sigh before slightly grinning seeing Tink moving from the window. She shook her head as she made the pictures of previous actors come to life "Oh...great." She face-palm knowing how the always ended up arguing with each other. "Well...she found a distraction." She mumbled with a hesitant chuckle.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Esmeralda watched as Tinkerbell made the pictures come to life and smiled brightly. "So that's her power then? Wow" she chuckled and stood up before walking over and looking at the past actors moving and talking. "So can we talk to them?" she pointed to the painting and raised her eyebrow at Chel before waving at the picture. She chuckled slightly before touching the picture and then pulling her hand away, feeling weird about touching it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

"Regarding somthing Shakespeare, A Midsummer's Night's Dream is my faorite," Belle poined out. "Plus, it has seven main roles as opposed to only two. And a role that can b played by a boy or a girl if we have to. My vote goes to that one."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

"Oh, it has all the elements of a good comedy," Aladdin said to Chel. "People falling in love spontaneously, fairy dust, you know, the works." And speaking of fairy dust, it looked like Tinker Bell was working with some of it now, making pictures of different actors start talking/arguing with each other. Aladdin chuckled, finding it all pretty humorous.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 pm

"Well then, shall I ask if you have settled on a play you want to work on?" Vlad asked, having heard the discussion some students were having.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Esmeralda looked at Belle, "do we even have enough people in the class to fill those roles though? Considering... two people don't want to act" she shrugged. "Unless there's a chance for one person to play two roles?" she looked at Belle and Aladdin, before shrugging again. She sat back down at her desk after watching the actors talking to each other and gently poked Ariel's arm, wondering why she was being so quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

"Oh..I haven't told you her power?" She thought about it trying to remember if she did or not before shrugging "Well..she is the living form of empathy...which means anything relating to art...comes to life since..art is a way of showing emotions,right?" She breathed "Oh, and that's why she doesn't like being touched....she can feel anything you feel once you touch her." She mumbled and looked at Tink with a small frown before faking a smile "Although..she likes causing trouble with making statues come to life." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle before nodding "Yea...and they will answer bluntly...so I suggest you step away before you get mixed into the argument." She chuckled as she gestured with her hand for Esme to step away. She looked at Belle and averted her eyes to Aladdin. "Oh...well I guess that one..the one they are all talking about." She shrugged forgetting the name already and looked back at Tink.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Tinkerbell clapped her hands as they began to argue about which of their stories was better before she balled her hands into fists pulling them back as they pixie dust brushed away fromt he pictures. She fluttered her wings and looked around for a moment as she placed a finger on her lip wanting to do something else. She flew to Chel and pulled on her hair before pointing towards the window with a small frown. She stood on the table and placed her hands on her hips before turning her head looking at her reflection from a mirror in the room. Her eyes widened seeing the size of her hips before her attention was drawn to a book. She flew towards it and tried to open the cover as she pulled back.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Esme shook her head before smiling, "really? Wow" she chuckled and watched Tinkerbell flying everywhere. "Well, hopefully she'll get along with Djali" she mumbled, remembering that he was still in her dorm. "Which reminds me, I have to go check on him later. Does she like animals?" she chuckled and raised her eyebrows at her. She nodded in agreement towards the play and fiddled with her bangles again, making them jingle when they hit each other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yea...a lot to deal with for a little person." She chuckled before sighing. She raised an eyebrow "Who is Djali?" She asked as she thought it would be another person with her in the dorm. "Him?...and-" She paused and looked at Tink before shrugging "She got along with a dragon..does that count?" She chuckled not knowing what type of animal Esme has. "And...She might get along with it..depends...is your animal a happy one or it is cranky a lot?" She asked knowing Tink liked to be around the joyful ones.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:53 pm

"My goat" she chuckled sheepishly. "He's... a rascal" she smirked at the word, "but he's usually pretty happy, so I guess they would get along well" she smiled and crossed her arms. "Maybe I'll bring him to class, if he's even allowed" she shrugged, "he can help with the play" she chuckled. "He's like a human stuck in an animal's body" she looked at Chel with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"As of now," Belle responsed to Draculea's question, "it looks like we're settling on A Midsummer Night's Dream. Which means we have a comedy set." It seemed every one was excited for that one. She answered Esmeralda's question after hearing about her empathetic goat, "those who don't want to act can be part of the crew like lighting and costum designing."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow as they started talking about Tinkerbell and goats before turning back to the others, "yeah with what Esme said, if I'm the director, that means one less person to act. So... what do you think we should do?" he glanced at Ariel before looking at the others.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm

"Oh...a goat." She chuckled thinking it was a strange pet to have. Then again, this whole school was strange. "Maybe they will...as long as...Tink doesn't go all jealous." She grinned not knowing how she will react. She nodded her head "Alright..and help with the play?" She chuckled at how that sounded. "Oh...wait..what?...As in...he can act like a human at times or.." She shook her head with a shrug not knowing if she didn't literally mean it. She looked at Eli before thinking about what they should do.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Ariel noticed Eli was looking at her? Did she have something on her face "um let's see." She got up picking up her stuff and sat down next to him so Ariel could get a better look at him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next