Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 33 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:14 am

"Have you heard the prediction that a bird and a cat would lift the curse on this town?  I think I know why that is.  There was a legend in Egyptian myth that says the Cat Goddess, Bastet, gave Ra the power of the sun.  There is a set of statues, small enough to be carried, of a turquoise cat and a green jade falcon in town.  I think the way to break this curse is one of those 'let there be light' kind of deals, because these statues will create a beam of light that can equal the sun's intensity if they're taken to a strong source of light.  I think we might be the ones who can do this." Cato explained to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 33 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 am

Hannah nodded. "Yes...we need to find them and set them up at the Sun Chapel...just us but according to my research we need to find the cat one at a mountain the bird at a cave...it's gonna be a dangerous mission but for the sake of our friends and family...let's do it..." Hannah shifted to her panther self. She growled to make her presence known. "You ready?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:26 am

"Yes.  I'm good to go." Cato replied, shifting into his peacock form.  It was ironic; they were black and white.  They personified balance in the world.
"Let's get moving." he said, giving a caw as he perched on her back.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 am

Hannah smiled as Cato perched on her. She began to run to where they would find the bird staute. There were a lot caves where they lived. So she thought they could looked at all of them. But then they reached one that stood out. "Hello...anyone here..." Hannah asked as she stepped her paws in. "Stop...move no more..." a mysterious voice said. Hannah stopped. She gasped as she saw a bird Guardian. "please we are..." Hannah started to say. "Shut up cat..." the Guardian said. Hannah put her head down. "This is bird issues not cat..." The Guardain sneered at Hannah. "I'm sorry...Cato I'll meet you outside..." Hannah walked out of the cave. She walked to the stream that wasn't to far.

(occ: I was thinking we could do another roleplay like sailor moon...could you come up with something similar?)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 pm

(OOC: Well, I do have this one idea for a story of a great princess who saves a very powerful leader from an evil that threatens to consume his mind.  I was inspired by the trailer for a game I play.)

"As you wish, Hannah." Cato replied, quietly.  It seemed that this was something he had to face alone.  He stood proud and tall before the guardian that waited for him.
"Well, I am here.  What do you wish to say?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:26 pm

(occ: I'm gamed Very Happy I love it.)

The Bird Guardian looked into Cato's eyes. "You can have the staute but here's a riddle. What is invisible to some but completely visible to very few? It sometimes overrides death itself..." Meanwhile looking her watery reflection Hannah looked at herself. "Maybe I'm a joke..." she looked at the sky. "hear that I'm a joke why did Cato fall for me...I'm a freak..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm

(OOC: Would you care to see the trailer?  So you can get an idea of what it's like.)

The riddle sounded like it was talking about something intangible.  Something that couldn't be held in ones hand.  As his mind drifted to Hannah, realization struck him.
"Love.  You're talking about love." Cato replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:37 pm

The Bird Guardian smiled as he flew to get the statue "Correct...now how'd you know my student...cause normally people won't get it..."

(occ: sure Smile )
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 pm

"I was thinking of the panther you made wait outside.  I am in love with her.  When I thought of her, the answer just seemed to come to me." Cato answered, humbly.

(OOC: Okay.  This is it.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

(OCC: that was badass... Smile I loved it...)

The Bird Guardian smiled. "Cato you and Hannah are made for each other just be careful...cause theres a danger out there that seeks to destroy your love..." He handed Cato the statue. "Be safe..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 pm

(OOC: Thanks.  I actually play this game, and it's fun.)

"We will be.  And thank you very much for this." Cato said with gratitude.  With the green jade falcon in hands, he left the cave.  He found Hannah where she said she'd be.
"That's one down.  Now we just need the turquoise cat." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 pm

(Occ: wicked Very Happy)

Hannah sniffled as she looked at her beloved and the staute. "Yea...let's go...up in the mountains..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"You know, Hannah, you helped me to get the statute of the falcon.  The guardian asked me a riddle and love was the answer.  It was only by thinking of you that I was able to get the first half of the statue set." Cato told her as they travelled.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Hannah smiled as they climbed the mountains. It was getting snowy and colder. She shivered. "W--we should bbbbee thereeee ssssoooonnn..." Unaware to the couple an evil magician was watching them. He took his magical staff and made an avalanche. Hannah gasped as she quickly tossed Cato out of the way but she was trapped in the snow buried alive. "Cato...." she screamed as she went down the mountain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Fortunately, Cato had been left down the mountain with her.  Unfortunately, his head had struck a rock and knocked him out.  He heard Hannah's voice calling for him, but he couldn't get up and go to her.  He was half buried and sinking into unconsciousness.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Fortunately for the couple The Cat Guardian saw what Hannah did and she picked up the peacock who was holding the Falcon and gasped. "They are the Chosen Ones..." she used her magic to carry them to her den. Hannah woke up first. She saw Cato and walked to him. She whimpered as she licked his beck. "Please wake up Cato please...I love you too much to lose you..." she nested her beloved on her chest and purred.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 pm

When Cato came to, the first thing he noticed was a purring sound.  And that he was slowly getting warmer.  Slowly, his eyes started to open.
"Hannah?  Where are we, love?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 pm

The Cat Guardian smiled. "You Cato and Hannah are in my den. Safe from Kenneth the evil magician. He tried to kill you two Choosen ones to stop the prophecy...surely Ben the Bird Guardian told you. But the way I'm Cathy." Cathy smiled her feline smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 pm

"He told only me.  I am glad to know we survived that." Cato said, tiredly as he tried to sit up.  This meant that they were close to achieving their goal.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Cathy smiled. "Why don't you tell your lifemate Hannah..." Hannah held out her head as Cato tried to get on his feet. "Careful Cato..." Hannah said worried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:51 pm

"I'll be alright." Cato assured her.  He loved it that she was looking out for him.  His legs were a little shaky, but he managed to right himself and was even walking around the place to show that he was fine.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Hannah smiled as she walked beside Cato just in case. "I love you Cato with all my heart..." Cathy smiled as she climbed her shelf. And she got the staute. "Tell me what Ben said...cause he and I were like you two you know but Kenneth tore us apart until the Other Chosen Ones came to show love and bravery..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

"He told me that...evil forces would try to tear us apart.  And that we should be careful because of it.  I only got the falcon statue from him when I answered his riddle about love." Cato explained, a little uncertain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 am

Cathy smiled. "He was right about the love and evil that seeks you." Cathy placed the Cat statue down. "No Hannah answer my riddle and you have the Statue. If Cato was captured and held at gunpoint what would you do? Would you run or what would you do..." Hannah inhaled and exhaled as she shifted to her human form. "I'd take the bullet and have myself died instead of my beloved...to die for someone I love would be the courageous thing to do..." she looked at the peacock that she loved. She picked him up in her human embrace and kissed his beck.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 am

Cato felt himself blush at this, and he knew the girls could see it.  The downside to being leucistic was that his face turned beet-red when he blushed.  But he felt happy to hear Hannah say she loved him that much.  He hoped that that wouldn't happen, of course.  He didn't want to lose her.  Still, he switched to his human form too and kissed her back.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next