Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 pm

The next morning Keeyle looked at herself in the mirror. Yep she was her normal beautiful self. She felt an earthquake last night. She gasped "Neltharion..." She quickly grabbed her black cloak and changed her dress to a lava red. She smiled. She couldn't wait to see Neltharion again. But then as she started walking through the forest she felt claws like dragon claws. She knew Neltharion would never hurt and she gasped as a white dragon had her. She screamed. "Neltharion..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 36 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Someone called for him.  It was just loud enough for him to hear.  Slowly, his eyes opened and he recognized the voice.
"Keeyle?" he inquired.  As he looked around, he noticed a white dragon trying to carry the princess away.  Adrenaline coursed through him and he dove at the offender with a fierce roar.  He landed on top of the other dragon, using his increased mass to his advantage as he held the smaller white dragon down.
"Release the human now, and I may let you go free." Neltharion commanded.  The white dragon could see he was no match for an Aspect and let go of Keeyle.  True to his word, the black let him go and watched him fly off.  With the adrenaline rush gone, the Earth Warder felt his exhaustion return in full force and he eased himself to the ground to rest and catch his breath a little.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Keeyle ran to Neltharion's aid like he came to her. She held his head in her embrace. "It's going to be okay Neltharion I'm here safe...shhh inhale and exhale..." Keeyle looked around and saw nobody show she circled her hands as a snow cloud appear above her dragon friend to cool him off. "Thank you...for saving me..." Keeyle blushed. "Here the snow should keep you cooled and relaxed." she smiled as she climbed his back and began to fall asleep.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Neltharion was prepared to hear her cry out about how hot his scales were to the touch.  But instead, nothing happened.  Keeyle seemed perfectly content where she was.  His back was one of the more heavily armored places on his body, so it stood to reason that she was safer there than closer to his chest where the biggest crack lay.
The Black Aspect lay his head down again.  His breathing became less heavy as he rested there.  The cooling sensation of snow helped him feel more refreshed.
"Thank you, Keeyle.  Thank you." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Keeyle was sleeping soundly but then she had a dream of her being a black dragon like Neltharion. Her name was Nyxonda. She began tossing and turning. Unaware to her that the sun was setting and her ugly self showed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm

By the time the sunset had ended, Neltharion was feeling better.  He started to get up, but then he remembered that Keeyle was on his back.  He lifted his head and shifted his shoulders in an effort to stretch without moving too much.
"Keeyle?  Are you awake yet?  It's past sunset." he informed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Keeyle snapped her eyes opened. She looked at her hands. Yep they're wrinkly and warty. She covered her body. "I--I..." Keeyle started to say as she went down but her cloak fell showing her ugliness. "Please Neltharion don't look I'm hideous..." she sniffled as she ran.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Out of respect for her wishes, the black dragon did as she asked.  But he felt that she couldn't have it as bad as he did.  As he stared straight ahead, he sighed, creating a puff of smoke.
"At least whatever disfigurement you have isn't tearing you apart, Keeyle.  I have armor welded into me all over my body, just to keep myself together.  Without them, I'll come apart and die and the land will die with me, because I haven't chosen a successor.  Compared to that, whatever is wrong with you must not be so awful.  Though I will admit it does make me more understanding of those with our kinds of problems." Neltharion confessed, wishing that things were not as they were now.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Keeyle sighed as she showed her ugliness. "Look at me...you're a hero and the kindness dragon I've ever met. I wanna help you cause that's what friends do and I look like this cause of a witch. I take true loves form if I get true loves kiss..." Keeyle walked to her dragon friend held his head in her arms. "Please promise you won't die cause..." she started to cry. "you're the only person pre se I have left...so please never leave me..." Keeyle kissed his nose.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Neltharion looked at her.  To him, she was still the princess who had given him a semblance of peace.  He nuzzled her gently with his muzzle.
"If the damage done to my body were repaired, I wouldn't have to worry about it.  The Dragon Aspects have the ability to take a human form to blend in with the humans better.  But with my body threatening to split apart, I haven't used it in a while.  I promise you, Keelye, I won't leave you." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Keeyle smiled. She felt her heart. It was beating so fast. She grabbed her chest. "Neltharion my heart..." she screamed. She was coming to him but she passed out. Her white hair covered her face as she fell face first.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

Neltharion caught her in one large claw.  He held her securely in his grasp.  For a minute, he felt the Old Gods trying to speak to him.  But his concern for Keelye pushed them out.
"I am done being your plaything.  No more will you use me like a puppet to do your will.  And you will vacate my head NOW!" the Black Aspect insisted.  His head burned for a minute as he felt their presence in his head disappear.  Then, he felt his open cracks sealing themselves, restoring him to his former glory.
"I can't hear them anymore, they've gone back to their prison.  No one will hear from them again." Neltharion exclaimed joyfully.  He looked back at Keelye, wanting her to see this.
"Princess, it's me.  I'm alright, look at me." he coaxed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:38 am

Keelye weakly opened her icy blue eyes. "Neltharion...my sweet dear Neltharion. I wanna tell you something...I lov---" she felt her heart aching as she groaned. "lo---" she tried telling Neltharion how'd she felt but her heart was hurting her. She weakly caressed his new skin as her eyes closed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:01 am

"You what?  Please tell me, Keelye.  The voices in my head, I'm free of them through my feelings for you.  I...I love you, my friend.  My princess." Neltharion said, honestly.
"I love you." he repeated.  As he held her to his heart, the armor that had been stuck to him for so long now coming off.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 am

Keeyle snapped her eyes and took a huge breath. "Neltharion...I love you too..." Keeyle gasped as she saw his armor coming off. She smiled as she leaned in forward.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:25 am

The Earth Warder leaned in closer as well.  He'd seen humans kiss before and knew how it was done.  It didn't take much encouragement to try and give her one.
"I hope you are happy, Keelye." Neltharion whispered before their lips met.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

"You take true loves form...true love..." the spells words repeated as a light surrounded Keeyle after their kiss. She was lifted in the air with a glow and slowly landed on the ground as her cloak covered her. She didn't know what form she'd have. She got up and the cloak came off her. She looked at Neltharion with her icy blue eyes. "Am I cured my beloved warrior..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 am

"Yes.  You're...you're so beautiful.  Keeyle, perhaps you should look for yourself." Neltharion told her, his heart blossoming with joy.  The grass and flowers were growing in response to his happiness.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:04 am

Keeyle gasped as she saw that she was her human self but she had some dragonlike qualities. She was in awe as she spread her snowy clear wings. "I'm like you..." she squealed as she flew in Neltharion's arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am

The Earth Warder welcomed her embrace gladly.  Not only was he free of the voices of the Old Gods, but he had found love.  Princess Keelye had given him just what he needed to save them both.
"My princess, thank you." Neltharion whispered against her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 am

Keeyle smiled as she caressed Neltharion's cheeks. "Anytime my beloved...I love you so..." Keeyle smiled as she kissed his lips again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 am

"Just as I love you.  Keeyle, you are the light I've needed for so long.  I can't thank you enough for approaching me that night." Neltharion told her as he returned the kiss and breathed in the sweet scent of her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 am

Keeyle smiled and blushed as Neltharion made her day then she remembered that their love would be forbidden but she would gladly drop her princess title and give to her stepsister Vanessa.  Keeyle moaned softly as they kissed. Then Keeyle noticed that Neltharion was inhaling her scent. "It smells like winter pine with a pinch of strawberries..." she giggled. Unaware to them that Vanessa was watching them through her magic mirror. She grinned happily. 'The dragon and princess in love...not for long...not if mama and papa say anything...' Meanwhile Keeyle started to sing a song she used to sing before she meet Neltharion. Keeyle didn't know that Vanessa was evil.

(OCC: I've got another idea for a pastlife it's like a crossover of Alice in wonderland and bridge of terabithia)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:15 pm

(OOC: Hmm, sounds interesting.  I came up with an idea too.)

"Your voice sounds familiar to me, Keeyle.  Like I've heard it in my dreams when the Old Gods had control over me.  It gave me hope that one day, I would be free as I am now." Neltharion told her, having come to a shocking realization.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 pm

(OCC: awesome what is it Very Happy)

Keeyle smiled. "It was me...singing on my castle's balcony cause I thought I found true love in a suitor but he wasn't the one and I finally found you..." Keeyle giggled as she took Neltharion's hand. " I wanna introduce you to my stepfamily." When they got there everything was normal. When Keeyle was getting ready for dinner Vanessa locked her in her room. Vanessa smiled as she made a spell to make it look like she was Keeyle. Keeyle was knocked out with a gas bomb filled with brimstone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next