Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:30 am

Keeyle smiled as she kissed Neltharion's lips frenchstyle. "My dragon prince..." she whispered seductively. "I know you will..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 am

"My dear angel." Neltharion whispered.  He started to kiss his way from her shoulder to her chin.  Her skin was so soft under his lips.  As he did this with her, he positioned himself between her legs.  Then, he found his way inside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 am

Keeyle gasped with pleasure. "My dragon prince...feels good..." she softly moaned. "I love you..." Keeyle was in paradise with Neltharion by her side. When he was inside her she felt so amazing. She began to kissing his lips again. She caressed his cheeks. "No matter what happens I always love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 am

"I know you do.  And I will love you always." Neltharion told her as he caressed her.  He moved deeper into her, feeling the walls of that tight space stretch to accommodate the size of him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:11 am

Keeyle felt so much lust and passion. She began to arching her body upward. "Ohhh my dragon prince I feel so good..." she began moaning as they began coexisting their movements. "Ohhh my yes...Neltharion..." With their private beach room and them together nothing was wrong it was prefect. Waves crashing and the smell of roses and lavender.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 am

As Keeyle moaned and called his name with passion, he came into her about as far as he could go.  The feeling of pleasure going through Neltharion made him shudder with delight.  He took a minute to catch his breath.
"I hope you're ready for what comes next, my love." the Black Aspect told her.  Suddenly, he pulled out of her and came back in without warning.  He made slow thrusts into her, starting the process of truly pleasuring her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 am

Keeyle smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck and locked her icy sparkling blue eyes into his. "My beloved prince when I'm with you I know I'm in for a treat." But then when he began his thrusts, Keeyle never felt so much pleasure. "Oh God yes Neltharion my prince....like that...." she moaned as she began moving with him coexisting his thrusts with her moving up and down making their canopy bed rock.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 am

Their moving together felt like harmony.  He used to feel this kind of happiness only when he listened to the song of the earth they all lived on.  But now, Neltharion felt an even greater ecstasy as he and his beloved Keeyle made love to each other.
He started moving faster and harder, wanting to make the pleasure for her more frequent and intense.  Having her there, like that, sent his heart soaring with joy.  He wasn't sure if he would ever be able to fully describe how much he loved her if someone asked.  All he knew was that making her feel good like this was too wonderful to pass up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 am

Keelye giggled. She couldn't keep up with her beloved. Then she felt her release. "Ohhh my yes that feels like heaven..." she smiled as she wrapped her hands around her beloved once more and kissed his lips. "Mi amor..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 am

Neltharion welcomed the kiss.  He felt an indescribable need rising in him as he continued to go faster than ever.  Just when he though he wouldn't be able to go on, he felt his warm seed release into Keeyle.  The feeling sent him over the edge.
"Now we will expecting little ones for sure." he murmured, tiredly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:53 am

Keeyle smiled as she wrapped her arms around her beloved's chest and began sleeping. "Mi amor I love you..." she began to drifting to sleep. Then she began having the dreams again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 am

Neltharion leaned down and kissed her head.  He thought she had the right idea, sleep.  And he was tired himself.
"I love you." he whispered.  Then, he lay down next to her.  His arms were wrapped around her as he slept.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:16 am

Keeyle smiled as she had fun in her dreams and then Vanessa came to her in dreams. Laughing her evil laugh and destroying everything. Keeyle began to whimper in her sleep but it was a quiet whimper.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 am

Neltharion snuggled closer to Keeyle in his sleep.  His face was laying against the curve of her neck.  He smiled as he slept on.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:21 am

Keeyle felt Neltharion by her side even in her sleep and she began to sleep more soundly. Keeyle loved her beloved with all her heart. After a few hours of their love making. She made sure not to wake him as she fluttered her wings and began to fly to the temple's kitchen. She smiled as she saw everyone sleeping. She made breakfast for everyone. She started to set the table. She was in a sky blue dress as she began quietly humming. She smiled as she began making everything prefect. She loved this family. Then she began having stomach pains. She ignored them as she continued working.She began singing.

(OCC: I was thinking for our next pastlife that the king of the gypsies who's cursed from his half-brother that the same half-brother is like frollo and a spell-caster/judge. Plus he watches over Alidia's pastself)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 pm

(OOC: That's very clever.  I can't believe I didn't think of that.  Great idea.)

Neltharion woke to find that breakfast was ready, and his dear wife and siblings were all together.  It warmed his heart to see his family together like this.  And at last, he could be apart of it.
Just then, Rahim felt something happening.  It was like he was about to experience dreamfalling again.  As he thought this, it happened.

-------

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=417

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40