Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:44 am

Sue-Long mounted on Junjie's horse. "We have to hurry..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 am

Junjie urged his horse on.  They needed to move fast.  It didn't take long before they made it to her old home.  For this reason, he was grateful.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:03 am

Sue-Long looked at her beloved's horse and kissed its nose. "Thank you.." she said. She looked at the force field. She poured dust on it and it broke the forcefield. She picked the Lilies. She worked on squeezing the nectar out the flowers. She began feeling worn out. "Junjie...help me..." Sue-Long said. There were so far half filled bottles.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 am

Junjie was quick to rush to her.  He wrapped his arms around her to hold her up.  He noticed the jars that were half full.  They must have had the nectar from the flowers in them.
"What can I do to help?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:16 am

Sue-Long took a box. "We have to send them to the Arabs cause they are magical...they can finish the mixture...I have to write a letter or you can tell them that you're my husband...tell them everything and once we pass the river I know a friend who can send it to the Arabs..." she looked at her beloved. "We need to hurry..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:25 am

"Get on.  I know a shortcut to there." Junjie stated, helping Sue-Long into his horse's saddle.  Once he had mounted as well, they set off.  This seemed to have turned into a race against time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:28 am

Sue-Long held on to Junjie has they rode. They stopped at the river she handed the letter and box to her friend Ishmael. "Thank you my brother..." she said as they rode back unaware that they were expected.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 am

"They should be well cared for.  No one will find them in the Arabian kingdom." Junjie told his beloved.  For once, he felt like he had done something good.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 am

Sue-Long kissed Junjie's cheek. "I know...I am the luckiest girl to have found you...I love you..." Then it happened when they returned. Junjie's horse was shot down. And Sue-Long was grabbed. " Junjie....help me...." she screamed, then she was gagged cuffed and tied to a pole.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am

"Stop!  Let her go!" Junjie begged.  He tried to run to her, but several guards kept him back.  No matter how many times he tried to get free, his captors kept hitting him and kicking him to discourage his escape.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 am

Sue-Long screamed as she spit the gag out. "Stop!!! I love him..." The guards looked at me and then bowed and forced Junjie to bow too. It was the emperor with a fiery torch. He looked at Sue-Long with lust and greed. "Choose me or died..." Sue-Long spat on his face as she was gagged again. "I loved only you Junjie..." she said through the gag. Then the emperor began to set the fire. Sue-Long's head held high but she was getting weak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 am

"Sue-Long!!!" Junjie cried.  He tried to run to her, to put out the fire.  But it was becoming difficult with the men holding him back beating him.  At last, he got free and kicked aside the burning kindling.  Then, he began to untie her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:28 am

(occ: I made it lol Smile)

Sue-Long weakly looked at Junjie. "It's no use my love..." she weakly said as she started losing her life source. "I'll always be your jade heart like you are my dragon warrior..." Sue-Long was fading out fast. She reached in her pocket and pulled out one of the bottles of the Life-Liles nectar. "Drink it...save yourself, travel to the Arabian Kingdoms, tell them what happened and fix the elixir. Save yourself my love before it's too late...I--love--" Sue-Long faded away.

Alidia began to faded out also. The smoke was becoming too much. She was coughing inside and wheezing in the smoke. "Rahim..make Junjie go without us...The twins are okay they made a shield to protect themselves...I have been feeling the pain of our pastselfs but I like going back to see what we can fix
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:54 pm

"Only for you, my love.  I'll only do it because you asked me to." Junjie said, although his heart was breaking.  He began to run for it, slipping a few drops of the flowers' nectar down his throat as he left the area.  He was riding towards the Arabian lands as fast as he could.  But his heart was in pieces despite his body being whole.  He would never forget his beloved Sue-Long as long as he lived.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Alidia felt Sue-Long's heart. It was beating but faintly. I know this might break some of rules but Rahim's pastlife persona had one other died...No more..I am sorry Rahim but I can't bear it.. Alidia used her magic to help Sue-Long to the Arabian Kingdom. Come on Sue-Long youre soulmate longs to see you "Who's there?" Sue-Long asked. I am your angel... Alidia told her to put on a cloak on and pretend to be an enemy rider.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

As Junjie went on, he heard a voice in his head.  It sounded strange and there was a hissing undertone to it.  It seemed as if he knew the person it belonged to.
'I am a friend to you, and to your beloved.  She will be fine.  And along with you shortly.' Rahim assured him.  Before he could question them on this, he saw what might have been an enemy soldier following him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Sue-Long saw her beloved. She wanted to give him a kiss. But Alidia told her not to cause he had to chase her. "How?" Sue-Long asked By taking the necklace Alidia giggled Dont you see it will be like a game Sue smiled behind her covered mouth "Gotcha...." She rode besides Junjie and grabbed the necklace but as she was a couple yards she fell in the water.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 pm

"You there!  Give that back!" Junjie yelled.  He spurred his horse to get alongside the other rider.  When he was right beside them, he leapt at them, pushing them out of the saddle.  They landed with Junjie on his back and the other rider on top of him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:33 pm

"Okay...Okay I give...." Sue-Long lifted her hood. "Junjie...Its me..." She was dripping wet from the waves as they rolled in the water. "Please put the sword away...." she pleaded as Junjie had his sword to her throat.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Junjie gasped.  He was shocked by what he'd done, what he'd almost done.  He dropped his blade and embraced her, his broken heart beginning to heal at seeing his Sue-Long alive.
"I...thought you were going to die." he said, choking on his emotions.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Sue-Long embraced her beloved. "Strangest thing I had an angel watching me and her name was Alidia..." She kissed Junjie on the lips as she picked up the necklace underwater.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"I think I had an angel too.  But, he didn't tell me his name.  Just told me you were fine and would be joining me soon." he replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Alidia smiled Rahim they think youre an angel...It suits you cause you are one...
Alidia started to feel herself dreamfalling again. And she was in water once more and her name was Aisa. Purple hair and green eyes and her father is Neptune. And she was a mermaid once more. She had a purple tail to match her hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Rahim felt himself blush at this.  Just then, he felt himself dreamfalling again.  He found himself underwater this time.  He found that he was a rarely seen race of sea-dwelling people known as Sharkanians.  They were designed like merpeople, except for a few features reminiscent of sharks.  For example, the tail that behaved more like a shark's would, the shark-like nose, the dorsal fin growing from the back, and the teeth of course.
His name was Cadan, and he was about to take a big step in a young Sharkanian's like.  Having adorned his muscular torso with an armored chest plate, he headed toward a spot where sharks were known to frequent.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Aisa wasn't like her sisters who liked to primp up for mermen. She love exploring. So today she decided to visit Davy jones's locker. "No harm, right?" she thought as she swam.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next