Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 am

Hannah smiled as they kissed. "Ohhh Cato...." Hannah giggled as she caressed his cheeks. Cathy smiled as she gave them the Cat Statue. "For courageous and true love..." Cathy smiled. But then there was a blast of cold air. And there stood Ben and a dark Griffin. Hannah gasped. Cathy growled her puma growl. "No Cathy..." the griffin growled "or do you want Ben hurt..." Cathy stood back but Hannah didn't wanna see her new friends hurt. She growled as she shifted in her panther form. The griffin let Ben go as he tossed him by Cato. "Here kitty kitty..." Hannah charged at him. He moved at the last minute. Hannah screamed as she had her claws clinging. "my my poor kitty..." he began to step on her paws.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 am

"How dare you!" Cato shouted.  He jumped on top of the griffin's head.  He started pecking out the enemy's eyes, making it blind.  While the beast was writhing in pain, the white peacock went to Hannah.
"We have to get out of here and align the statues." he said, quickly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 am

Hannah nodded. "Yes but what about..." Ben and Cathy smiled. "Dont worry about us..." they vanished. "Woah..." Hannah gasped. She quickly grabbed the Cat Statue with her teeth. "Come on Cato..." she cried as she wanted him to perch on her back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 am

Cato didn't need to be told twice.  He picked up the falcon statue and got on Hannah's back.  The sooner they got moving, the better.
"Alright, let's get moving." he said, hurriedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 am

Hannah ran as fast as she could. She saw the Sun Temple. She smiled. "We are going to make it..." Hannah smiled but she felt a tug at her hind leg. "Cato...go..." Hannah said tossing him the Cat Statue. She growled as she went after the griffin.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

"I'm not leaving without you.  I want to know that we both ended this curse together." Cato insisted.  On sudden inspiration, he displayed his train at the griffin.  It stared, transfixed by the feathers.
"Let's get inside.  Just go nice and slow." he told Hannah.  He walked backwards towards the Sun Temple's entrance, not letting go of the two statues as he went.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

Hannah tiptoed with her paws. She looked at all the images of people like them and Ben and Cathy. Then Hannah saw it. "Cato there..." Hannah looked at the alter.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

He quickly shut the door behind him and locked it.  They were safe inside.  He looked up at the altar.
"Okay, let's get to work placing them.  The falcon has to be placed in front of the cat so it can focus the light, like a laser." Cato instructed Hannah as they approached.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

Hannah nodded as she tried shifting to her human form but she couldn't. Hannah moved the cat statue to the cat symbol. "Cato if this works or not...just know I love you endlessly." As Hannah placed the cat where it was supposed to be she felt a jolt of energy and collapsed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 am

"I know, my love.  And I will never stop loving you either." Cato replied.  He in turn placed the falcon statue in front of the cat.  A powerful surge of energy rushed through him and he fell to the floor.  Before his eyes shut, he saw a beam of light hit the thick clouds in the sky and they started to clear away.  The blue sky was visible at last, and something else.
"The sun." he murmured before passing out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 am

Hannah heard Cathy's voice. "Awake my dear Hannah you and Cato have freed your town..." Hannah fluttered her green eyes opened and gasped as she looked at herself. She was in a black dress and wore a panther necklace. She tried shifted but she couldn't. She gasped in shock. She crawled to Cato and gasped at his white suit and his peacock necklace. She kissed his lips. "Cato we did it..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:58 am

Like he was waking from a dream, Cato opened his eyes and saw Hannah leaning over him.  She was dressed in a black dress with a panther necklace.  He pushed himself up into a sitting position.
"Hannah?  We really did it, didn't we?  I'm so relieved." he said, reaching out to her.  Only then did he noticed the white suit and peacock necklace he was wearing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am

Hannah took Cato's hands his human hands into hers. She smiled as she hugged him in a loving embrace. "We did do it..." she carried his face and kissed him fully on the lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 am

"It's amazing.  The town is free.  Everyone is free." Cato said with awe.  He pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss that left them both breathless.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 am

With their breathless kiss Hannah smiled as she ran her hands on her beloveds chest. "My Cato peacock...how I Hannah panther love you so much..." she got up taking his hand and went throughout the new town that was happy and dancing. She giggled as she got them a cupcake to share.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:24 am

Cato couldn't stop smiling.  Everywhere he looked, people were celebrating being free of the curse on their town.  The positive energy was infectious.
When he saw Hannah get a cupcake for them to share, he wanted to laugh.  She seemed to know exactly what he wanted.  He got a silverware knife to help split it down the middle.
"Would you like me to cut it so that we each get half?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 am

Hannah smiled as she blushed and nodded as she found a place for them to sit. "Wait here I have another surprise..." Hannah ran to the farmers cart and got some strawberries. "Tada..." she giggled placing one in Cato's mouth as she bite into it and changed the sly bite into a sweet kiss.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:37 am

When he recovered from her surprise, he chewed the fruit and swallowed.  He began to laugh at her playful attitude.  The boy reached out and pinched her cheek.
"You are quite the playful one, aren't you?" Cato joked.  He carefully cut the cupcake in half and offered one half to her.  She gave him a quizzical look as he broke off the bottom of his half to eat first.
"I always eat the bottom of a cupcake first and the top second.  I like to save the best for last." he explained with a sheepish grin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:41 am

Hannah smiled and giggled as she caressed Cato's cheeks. "That's one of the reasons I love you so much..." Hannah placed her free hand on Cato's.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 am

"Stop.  I'm embarrassed by all the flattery." Cato said with a hint of a chuckle in his voice.  He wasn't used to being flattered by a woman, let alone a woman he loved.  His face was turning red from it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:53 am

Hannah smiled as she took Cato's hands. "Let's go exploring..." Unaware to them that Kenneth was still hunting for them. Hannah smiled as she jumped on rocks. She giggled. "Come on Cato..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 am

Cato began to follow her.  He jumped from rock to rock with practiced agility.  Spending time with Hannah felt wonderful, especially when they were safe to do it whenever they wanted.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 am

"Almost there...." Kenneth said through his scope. Hannah was in line of fire. She was going to pay and that boy Cato. They made him blind in one of his eyes. Meanwhile: "Come on Cato hurry up we are going to miss the sunset.." Hannah smoothed out her dress and played with her necklace. During this sunset Hannah wanted to ask Cato a question that normally the guy asks but she wanted to ask. She smiled when she looked at ring she had specially made for them. It had a peacock and a panther; they were holding a diamond sun heart. Hannah was so excited. "Cato would you be honored to be mine forever...no that sounds stupid....Cato I love you please stay with me forever...no that's dumb..." Hannah was thinking what to say to her beloved Cato. Hannah looked at Cato climbing and smiled. "I know..." Hannah quickly gathered daisies like they first meet and placed the ring around them like a napkin holder. She smiled as she held out the daisies to Cato.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:04 pm

"Thank you, Hannah." Cato said as he took the flowers.  He noticed the daisies were bound by something.  He looked and found a ring, a beautiful ring, staring at him.  He gasped at the sight of it and looked up at the girl he loved.
"Hannah, does this mean what I think it does?" he asked.  He looked up as the sun began to set.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Hannah smiled as she kneeled down. "Cato will you be my peacock lover to match my pantherlike heartbeat?" Hannah smile widen. that sounds so much better of what I thought . She looked into Cato's blue eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next