Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 am

(OCC: sorry about falling asleep... I feel super bad Sad maybe tonight I'll stay awake lol)

Merida looked at Luke because she was looking down and what did she see. One of his smiles that lights you up. She loved him and his smiles. "I know it's a happy day..." she whispered to Luke. "It's that I am excited-neverous." Merida quietly giggled. When they reached the alter Merida exhale, This is it...marrying my beloved prince to make our dreams true . Merida still had the rose in her hand and she placed it in Luke's pocket. "I, Merida take Prince Luke to be my husband lover and my soulmate and protect him at any costs...I love with all my mind spirit and mostly my heart." A tear of joy slid down her face.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 32 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 pm

(OOC: That's okay.  I get distracted by other things too.)

"And I, Prince Luke, take Merida to be my wife.  For I love you with all my heart and soul." Luke said as he put on a ring on her finger.  Then, he kissed her warmly.
Just when Rahim was enjoying himself, he was dreamfalling again.  This time, he was in a town that had to be cursed.  The sky was always dark, and the people were all animals that seemed to fit their personality.
"So what am I?" he asked himself.  He looked in a mirror and saw the face of a peacock with white plumage.  This meant he was leucistic.  He suddenly remembered his name there; Cato Shepard.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Alidia smiled as she watched the marvelous wedding but she screamed as dreamfell into a place that looked miserable. Her name Hannah Springer. She looked around. It was gloomy here. Hannah looked at the statue of the bird and cat. She knew that she was a panther but she kept that secret. She only shifted when there was danger or something bad would happen and she began to fell it as she looked around at a young boy around her age and he was distracted and didn't see the the flower pot coming his way. She quickly shifted to her panther form pushed him out of the way and ran to the woods. Hoping he didn't see her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Cato had seen the panther that saved him.  He got up to go after them.  He wanted to give his thanks to them.
"Wait, please.  I wanted to say thank you.  For saving me.  Please don't hide from me, everyone in this town knows the residents are cursed." he called after them.  When it seemed they weren't coming out, he began to head home.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Hannah looked at young peacock boy through the bushes. He seemed like he wasn't meaning no harm to her unlike the poachers. She began quickly and quietly following him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 pm

"Well, that didn't go as well as I expected." Cato muttered to himself out loud.  He had hoped that the person who has helped him would should themselves, so that he could thank them properly.  He looked back at the forest one more time before deciding he wasn't going to see the person and continued on his way home.  He hated the town's situation.  If things were different, he might have gotten to meet the boy or girl who did the good deed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Hannah took a deep breath as she shifted in her human form. Her long black hair flowing in the wind. She gathered some daisies from the forest. She smiled as she spoke. "Excuse me...I'm Hannah Springer...I was the one who saved you...and I picked some daisies for you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Cato was quite surprised by the identity of the one who helped him.  The girl was...beautiful.  And she was offering him flowers too.
"You did this for me?  Thank you, and my name is Cato Shepard.  You've already seen my animal self, now I'm going to show you my human face."  It was a bit tricky for him; the men had a harder time switching between their two forms.  But he managed, and revealed himself to have very pale with hair that was white.  This was an affect of leucism, he looked like an albino, but he had normal colored eyes, which were blue in his case.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Hannah smiled as Cato took her flowers. "I...it's...nice ttto mmmeet yyyou..." she had a bit of a stutter when she was nervous or scared but she wasnt scared with Cato. She walked off the grass and to him. "yyyoure vvvery handsome..." she held her hand out but not the one where she had a scar from the poachers. Her green catlike eyes sparkled as they locked into Cato's blue eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 pm

"Thank you.  You're very beautiful yourself, Hannah.  So, that panther was you?" Cato asked, blushing at her compliment of him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 pm

"I--I I'm a black panther last of its kind..." Hannah blushed at Cato's beautiful comment of her. "I--I'm not that beautiful..." Hannah unwrapped the cloth that had her scared hand. "Poachers..." she had a tear falling on her eye. She never showed anyone but why did she show Cato. "Excuse me..." she sniffled as she shifted back and cried all the way to her cave.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

Cato was a little shocked to find that Hannah had been targeted by poachers.  It was enough for him to start looking for a way to lift the curse over the town.  It was said that a cat and a bird would be the ones to save them all.  Maybe they would be the ones.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am

"Why? Why did I show Cato my scar?" Hannah asked herself as she curled up in her ball. "He's so handsome and I'm a freak..." But Hannah realized her heartbeat. It was okay when she didn't say his name but once she focused on him her heartbeat was going crazy. "could we be..." Hannah gasped "we might be..." she remember the prophecy. She had to tell Cato. She began to run. Her paws were like flying but then she felt a rope around her hind leg. She growled. "Let me go..." She gasped as she saw the poacher. "Cato..." she cried. But the poacher had her in a cage. "Cato...help...." she cried out but she was shot with a sleeping dart. And they were leaving her town and once a person from their town they couldn't change back to the human self. She growled her panther growl since she couldnt speak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 am

The sound of a panther growling caught his attention.  Was that Hannah?  Cato didn't want to take chances.  Shifting back into his bird form, he headed toward the forest.  He found some poachers trying to drag her away while she was in her panther form.  He couldn't let this happen!
With a loud caw, Cato jumped at the men trying to take Hannah away and attacked them.  He kept pecking at them or scratching them with his talons in the face and the eyes.  While they were distracted, he pulled the rope free from her leg and encouraged her to run for it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 am

Dare she leave and leave Cato behind? No. Hannah gathered all her panther strength and began to help Cato. She growled as she tackled one that was aiming for Cato. "No..." she growled as she pounced on the poacher. There was a gunshot. She felt the pain in her leg. She looked at Cato. She loved him. She knew that. She had fallen for him. "Cato...I love you..." Hannah said as she collapsed. She was alive just knocked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 am

The words hit him like lightning.  In that moment, he decided he would do everything he could to make them leave.  When a peacock was angry, it could inflict some damage.
Cato clawed at them, pecked them, everything he could think of to leave them bloodied and beaten.  At last, they gave up and left.  Surely they thought their prize would still be here when the territorial bird left.  But they weren't going to find her, for the boy shifted back into his human form to carry Hannah somewhere were he could tend to her leg.
"I love you too, Hannah." Cato finally said as he carried her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

Hannah felt Cato's arms carrying her. She began to shifting back to her human form but the pain was too great. She was half shifted. She still had her emerald green eyes but she had her panther tail ears and whiskers. She smiled as she heard Cato saying he'd loved her too. She wrapped her arms around him. She grimaced in pain but she began to lean to his face. "Cato...." she whispered "kiss me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:53 am

Cato looked down at her.  Hannah's request for a kiss was so sweet, so innocent, that he granted it without a second thought.  Her lips were soft and warm.
"No one will bother us here." he said as he placed her under a dead tree. "I need to look for some healing herbs before I try to take that bullet out of your leg.  I'll be right back."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

Before Hannah could protest he was gone. She felt her lips. They still tingled from their kiss. Hannah loved him a lot. Then she heard a noise with her panther ears. "Who's there?" Hannah asked and she screamed as she saw red eyes looking at her. "Cato...." it looked like a demon dog or a Tracker. They were after her and Cato. Because only they could break the curse.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 am

Thankfully, Cato had not gone far.  He had found what he needed and was on his way back when he saw it.  The Tracker.  He was quick to attack it from behind and slit its throat with a pocket knife he had.  It was a quick and painless way of dispatching the beast.
"That'll take care of him.  Now, let's take care of that leg." he told Hannah as he returned to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am

Hannah was shocked how quickly Cato killed the Tracker. "H--How'd you do that so fast?" she gasped as she saw a scratch on Cato's arm. She knew that according to legend if it wasnt treated right away the victim would die. She didn't want Cato to die. She loved him too much. She ripped her helm off her skirt as she tied it around Cato's arm with her hair ribbon. She winced in pain as Cato took care of her. "Thank you Cato you saved my life twice..." she lifted Cato's head to face hers as she kissed his lips passionately.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 am

"You're welcome.  Just so you know, this scratch is not from that.  And to answer your question, I approached it from downwind.  It may be monster, but it's still an animal.  Besides, it helps to have a friend with the venom of a Monocle cobra." Cato answered, having finally gotten the bullet out.  Finally, he could wrap up her leg.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 am

Hannah smiled as she could move again. She looked at Cato. "You are full of surprises...I love that..." Hannah locked her emerald cat-like eyes into Cato's topaz blue eyes. "Regardless my dear Cato you're my hero and I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:55 am

"Thank you.  I was wondering if you might be willing to hear about a theory I have, Hannah.  It's kind of important." Cato told her around the blush he was experiencing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 am

Hannah smiled as she took his hand. "Anything my love..." Hannah caressed Cato's cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next