Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 am

Luke kissed her head as she snuggled into him.  He stroked her hair.  He let his eyes close as he held his dear Merida close to him.
"I love you, Merida." he whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 am

Merida smiled as she started to dream. She gasped as she saw her parents. "mom...dad...how you think of Luke?" Merida couldnt stop smiling. "We are proud of you both...he loves you as much as you love him..." Merida giggled and that's when the nightmares started. She held her ground but she started to shiver. It was getting cold. She held herself closer to Luke.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:48 am

Luke dreamed of his father that night.  The good king was as he remembered him when last seen alive by his son.  He was smiling with pride at him.
"You have found a good woman who will be a great queen, my son.  You do her much honor.  I wish you both happiness." his father told him.  In his sleep, the prince hugged his beloved closer to his chest.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 am

In the morning, Merida woke up first and she smiled as she found berries and eggs. She made a fire and cooked them. And she couldn't wait for her beloved to awake to tell him about dreaming of her parents.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:04 am

The scent of food reached his nose.  Rubbing sleep from his eyes, he pushed himself up into a sitting position.  He found Merida cooking breakfast.
"Good morning, my love." Luke greeted her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:08 am

Merida smiled as she pulled off her irish accent. "Top of the morning love...hoped ye slept well...aye nothing like sleeping together under thee sky...ohh I had a dream of me parents and they love thee." Merida handed a leaf plate to Luke. It was scrambled eggs and leaf toast with berry jam and fish.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:15 am

"What a coincidence.  I dreamed of my father last night as well.  He thinks that I do thee a great honor by loving thee." Luke told her, using his Irish accent as well.  He accepted her offered meal for breakfast.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 am

Merida blushed as she listened to her beloved's accent and smiled as she heard that Luke's father gave them a love blessing. She giggled as she swiped some jam on Luke and giggled louder as it was on his nose.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 am

"Well, what brought about this playful behavior?" Luke asked.  He removed the jam with his finger and licked it off.  A hum of enjoyment came from in his throat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 am

Merida smiled and blushed. "I don't know but I kinda like it. It's fun." She pinned Luke down playfully not hurting him and kissed his lips softly and gently. "My Luke..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 pm

"Ah.  Merida, you are wonderful.  I would be happy if you could be by my side always." Luke told her with a smile on his face and a soft look in his eye.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Merida gasped as she sat on her legs. "Are you asking me to marry you?" Merida grabbed her heart. It was actually happening. A prince asking her a servant to marry him. "I--I...yes. Yes I'll marry you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm

"Yes, I suppose I am.  Although, I would've preferred to have done it properly.  I didn't even bring a ring with me when I came." Luke confessed, feeling stupid that he'd forgotten that detail.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Merida giggled as she kissed on Luke's cheek. "Thats okay my love but do you think your mum will like me?" She shyly looked down. "Besides Buttercup I havent met any royal...Well except you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 pm

"I know she will.  My mother is a gentle natured woman.  She would be happy to meet you." Luke assured her.  Merida was everything his mother would want in a daughter-in-law.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm

"Well...yes lets go..." Merida took Luke's hand to the stables to his horse. The marvelous creature rubbed his nose on her and she giggled. "What a breathtaking horse..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm

"I'm glad you like him.  I took care of him myself since I was a boy.  He and I are like family." Luke told her.  The handsome stallion leaned his head forward to nuzzled Merida when she tried to pet him.
"I think Caspian likes you." he commented.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hey Caspian I am Merida..." she locked her emerald eyes into his brown eyes and he nuzzled her. "Awww..." Merida smiled and giggled as she petted him. She started to mount the stallion but he kneeled down. "Thank you.." Merida wrapped her arms around Luke as Caspian stood up. "Ready when you are my love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"Alright.  Come on, Caspian.  Let's go home." Luke said to his horse, and then to his bride-to-be.  The stallion got into an easy trot on the way back to his and Luke's home.  This was the beginning of something important.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Merida smiled as they were off though she grew up most her life here she could start a new one with Luke. She started to sing. But she changed the 'I' part to 'We'.
Meanwhile Buttercup watched them in the magical sphere and growled. "In due time I will have my revenge..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Luke smiled as Merida sang.  The inspired him to urge Caspian to go faster.  It felt like they were chasing the wind.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Merida smiled and giggled as she let go of Luke and began to hold her hands out like wings. Her hair was in the air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

"I see someone's having fun." Luke commented over his shoulder.  He cast her a smile as he did.  She just looked so free.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Merida smiled as she locked her eyes with Luke's. Then she gasped as she saw a castle. She wrapped herself around Luke once more. "Is that..." she asked in awe
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Luke looked up ahead.  There it was, his family's castle.  He slowed Caspian down a little.
"This is it.  Welcome to your new home." Luke answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next