Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:21 am

Sue-Long smiled as she kissed Junjie's cheek. "Would that help the quietness..." she giggled but inside her soul. She kinda like that. Her eyes sparkled as she took his hands again. She knew if she found true love and they proved their love she'd lose her magic. But she didn't care.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 am

"I suppose so.  I can wait until everyone falls asleep.  I'm more active at night anyway." Junjie confessed as he shrugged his shoulders.  He didn't know why he talked about this with Sue-Long.  He just felt like he could share everything with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:41 am

"Until tonight my Junjie...my personal guard..." Sue-Long giggled. She did care for him. A lot. She pushed away some of his hair. "You probably need to cheek on him..." she quickly made a dragon necklace with a jade heart appear and placed it in Junjie's pouch. "Until tonight..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

Junjie stayed near Sue-Long's room as he waited for nightfall.  His hand slipped into one of his pockets.  Something was in there that he knew hadn't been before.
He pulled it out and discovered a beautiful necklace.  He smiled as he looked at it.  He couldn't help but feel warm inside from this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:59 am

(OCC: Sorry bout falling asleep again...tonight I will stay awake lol )

As it began to began being nighttime she smiled. Sue-Long changed her outfit. She made like her present that she gave Junjie. A green kimono dress with golden flowers that looked like her Life-Lilies. She could trust Junjie unlike the emperor. When she thought of him or whispered his name she smiled and giggled. Was she in love with him? You bet. But anyway she walked down to the gardens trying to find him. "Junjie? Where are you?" she whispered loud enough for both of them to hear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Junjie reached out from behind a tree trunk.  He grabbed her around the waist, covering her mouth just in case she cried out from the surprise.  Then, he turned her around so she could see it was him.
"Looking for me, Sue-Long?" he asked with a smile.  He felt such joy with her there.  He was certain he was in love with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Sue-Long pretended to be surprised with the kiss. "Junjie...I'm in love with you. Regardless the risks and the rules...you've made my heart pound like an old drum of joyful victory..." Sue-Long took Junjie's hands as they walked the garden. "Now you ready for my magic?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:00 pm

"Yes I am...my love." Junjie answered.  He wanted to see how she would react.  And he was expressing the truth in calling her that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Her beloved called her "My love..." she felt goosebumps and she kissed his lips. "Call me that anytime we are like this...alone in another's company which well happen a lot..." Sue-Long winked. "Now what I'll do first is make a flower out of fire...firery passion bloom..." she smirked as she inhaled and exhaled. "Fire come to me...show your power..." she pulled her arms in and out as a group of fire flowers showed up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:14 pm

"How beautiful." Junjie said in awe.  It was an amazing sight.  He was there with the woman he loved, and she was sharing something special with him.  He couldn't ask for more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Sue-Long loved Junjie with all her heart. She held him close. "Now I am going to tell you my most valuable secret...I'm working on a new crossbreed of flowers called Life-Lilies...they are a mixture of Lilies and the immortal flower and I think I have it almost complete...but he mustn't know...if so he'd use it for evil..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

"You mean the Emperor?  Don't worry, Sue-Long.  I can keep a secret, even from him.  And I am impressed by your accomplishment." Junjie replied, holding her hands close to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Sue-Long kissed Junjie's lips softly. "I love you so much..."
She took his hands into her Komodo. "But I have something else to tell you...if we do the deed I will lose my powers but I'm willing to give up that risk cause I love you and only you...this I vow as a witch and a young woman..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:36 pm

"And you bring up another point.  He cannot use your powers for evil either.  And I will be honored to help you with that endeavor." Junjie reminded her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Sue-Long smiled. "I know but if he shall threatened your life my beloved Junjie I'll do whatever it takes...but I will not use my magic for evil...this I swear...may we be bonded of true love honor and valor..." there was a glow between them as his necklace she made him lifted in the air. "I'm your jaded heart my dragon warrior...if our love is threatened or in danger may we be remembered as the lovers who loved the forbidden love and risked it all..." the necklace glowed as it wrapped itself around Junjie's neck. Sue-Long looked above the empire's walls. The sun was rising. "Take me to my chambers and we'll continue tonight..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:49 pm

"Yes, of course.  Follow me." With that, Junjie led Sue-Long back to the room she'd been given.  He got her there just in time.  No one knew that they had been elsewhere.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Sue-Long began to fall asleep until she was called. She growled. She was changed by the maids that walked in. She was in a Komodo that was red and black. She hated it. The emperor looked at her and smiled. "Sue-Long you look wonderful...like a bloody cherry blossom..." Sue-Long looked around but she did quick glances at Junjie. The emperor touched her hair and cheeks. Sue-Long stiffen her body. 'Please me please...' she pleaded quietly. "So Junjie status report on our witch..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 pm

"She has been settling in.  There's not much to talk about between a prisoner and their warden.  I'm afraid I cannot say much." Junjie answered, lowering his eyes in respect to the Emperor.  It was an old habit.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm

The Emperor looked at Sue-Long with lust in his eyes. "Well done Junjie...now Sue-Long...here's a question..." Sue-Long looked Junjie. "Yes my lord?" she said with anger but masked it with happiness. "Will you be my bride..." Sue-Long knew this was coming. "My lord if it pleases you I'd like to wait...to tell you my answer..." "very well Junjie take her back..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yes, sire." Junjie responded, humbly.  He quietly led Sue-Long back to her room.  But inside, the Emperor's proposal to her had twisted the knife in him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Sue-Long looked at Junjie and closed her doors . "That was too close my beloved...we must do something because I don't love him...I only love you..." she held Junjie close and kissed him. "only you..." she said softly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:21 pm

"I'm glad that you feel that way.  I love only you too.  But what can we do?" Junjie asked, not sure what to do.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Sue-Long looked at her beloved. "First of all we need to hide the Life-Lilies...then you and I need to make sure that we are safe from the emperor's reign of terror but I must 'marry' him to save us...but before all that...we must prove our love...I know it may be risky cause I'll lose my magic but my beloved you have given me true love..." Sue-Long began caressing Junjie's cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

"I see.  I will help you to do all of this.  Anything for the one I love." Junjie swore, giving her a bow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Sue-Long picked up Junjie's chin. "I love you...no matter what happens..." she locked her emerald eyes into his earthy colored eyes. "My dragon warrior..." Sue-Long made her doors locked changed her outfit into a silk outfit and grabbed Junjie's hands as they climb on her bed. She snapped her fingers to make the bed's curtains fall.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next