Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"Its so beautiful..." Merida said in awestruck. She looked at her clothes and looked at Luke's. Sure she wasnt that presentable but with Luke she didnt care. Then she saw a woman coming out of the castle. Luke's mother...shes so pretty

Meanwhile
"Finally...so they were get married and I'll attack with the poppies.." Buttercup said
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 pm

"Mother, I'm so glad to see you." Luke said, dismounting his horse at once.  He ran to her and offered her a hug.  The queen returned his embrace right as he reached her.
"My son, it's so good to have you home." she said as she held him out at arms length.  Then, she noticed Merida. "Is this her?  The girl you're going to marry?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Merida got off Caspian. "Your Grace.." Merida bowed at her feet. "I wont speak unless I am told.." What can she say old habits die hard. "Please Your Grace dont whip for not having proper clothings..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh Luke, you were bound to have found a bride who was humble." the Queen said with a light giggle. "Hello dear.  I'm happy to meet you.  I hope you'll be alright with calling me 'Mother' in the future." she said to Merida as she came around her son to met her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Merida looked at Luke's mother with her emerald green eyes with a shimmer of tears. "Mother?" Merida whispered as she embraced the queen "Thank you Mother for having Luke he is this most generous gallant gentleman and please I am Merida.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm

"Thank you for saying so.  I'm glad to know someone else appreciates my son as much as I do.  And he deserves a lady who will love and cherish him for who he is." the Queen told her, sweetly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Merida blushed "Thank you Mother...But you must know something since I am honest. I am not a princess but only a servant girl who loves your son with all my heart."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 am

But the Queen didn't seem offended.  Instead, she smiled.  She brought the couples hands together as she pulled them to her.
"I should have known I could trust my son to choose a bride based on virtue rather than station.  And I couldn't be more glad of it.  It lets me know I've raised him well." she told them both.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 am

(occ: I am switching to my ipod after this post)

Merida smiled as her and Luke's hand connected. "Thank you Mother..." Merida looked at Luke. "So Luke am I going to get a tour of you and Mother's beautiful castle?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 am

"Absolutely.  We would be glad to give you a tour, Merida.  Wouldn't we, Mother?" Luke replied.
"Of course.  We can show you around right now, if you want." his mother said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 am

Merida smiled as she took both Luke's and her new mother's hands. "I'd be most honored."

Meanwhile Buttercup cast a spell with help from the witch to make herself a servant to give Merida an apple for good luck.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 am

"Well, now.  What would you like to see first?  There's numerous rooms to be seen in this castle." Luke began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 am

Merida smiled "Anywhere you chose my prince..." Merida was then interrupted by an older woman with a basket of apples. "Deary take one for a good life..." she handed Merida the reddest apple. "Way thank you...I'll eat it later when I'm dressing up for our wedding." Merida placed it in her pocket.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 am

"Odd.  I've never seen that woman before." the Queen said as the strange woman left.
"Me neither.  I don't know about her.  Why don't we go to the music room to relax?" Luke suggested, warily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 am

Merida smiled "A music room? Wow. I'd like to see that...and maybe after that I could sleep in the bed chambers after my snack." she giggled.
Meanwhile Buttercup came back and watched and waited for Merida to take a bite.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 am

"Very well.  Follow us, Merida.  It's right this way." Luke said, leading the way for his beloved with his mother following close behind.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 am

Merida gasped as they walked in. "It's so breathtaking and awestruck." Then she saw it. A grand piano. She ran to it and began playing the music she played when Luke heard the first time. Her stomach began to growled as she kept playing one handed and then she paused to take a break. "and we are going to live happily ever after..." she whispered as she took a bite and then she collapsed on the floor.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 am

"Merida?  Merida!  Wake up, dear." the Queen cried, frantic.  Luke was worried when he saw this.
"I should have stolen that apple from her pocket when I had the chance." he said, sadly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 am

Buttercup smiled as she walked in the music room through a magic portal. "I told you Luke that you will be mine..." She smiled at Merida and looked at Luke. "I guess you had your prefect fairy tale but she ruined it...true love blah...hogwash...lust and pleasure is the way to go..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 am

"No, you ruined it.  You ruined it because you couldn't be honest with me and yourself.  I will never belong to you." Luke declared.  He brought Merida closer and kissed her on the lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 am

Merida fluttered her eyes and gasped for air as the apple piece fell out. "Luke..." Merida said weakly as she embraced him. Buttercup growled as she transported back. "You haven't seen the last of me...Merida will died when you least know it..." Merida just held herself close to Luke shaking.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 am

"It's alright, sweetheart.  I won't let anything happen to you.  I love you, Merida." Luke said, holding her close to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 am

Merida just held Luke close to her. "As I love you..."

Meanwhile.
CRASH!!
"It was going to prefect and now...it failed...now what Wicked Witch..." The witch smiled. "Wait until they are married and she goes on her walk...she'll be in a poppy field and nothing wakes after smelling a poppy..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 am

"She may still try something.  But we will keep an eye out for anything suspicious.  She won't get another chance at you." the Queen said.
"Thank you, Mother.  This means a lot to me that Merida is safe." Luke said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:27 am

Merida's eyes sparkled with thankfulness as she embraced her mother. "Thank you..." Merida looked at Luke. "Lets get married..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next