Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 28 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Merida smiled as she took Luke to her secret place. She covered his eyes until they reached the lake in time of the sunset. "Surprise..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 28 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh, Merida.  It's incredible.  I've never seen anything so marvelous before." Luke said to her, his voice full of awe.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

"I use to come here with my parents before Buttercup ruled and wel...I wanna share it with the person I love."

Meanwhile the witch was telling Buttercup when Merida and Luke get married pretend to be a new servant girl and give an apple to Merida and a bouquet of poppies that way she will be im a deep sleep.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

"Thank you.  For sharing this with me.  I can tell it means a lot to you." Luke said with a bright smile on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Merida blushed. "Anything for you my love.." Merida laid down on the beach taking her feet down in the sand.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"Merida, has anyone ever told you that you are an amazing young woman?  I understand if people haven't.  But, I see so much more than just what's on the surface when I look at you." Luke said, blushing because he thought he'd embarrassed himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Merida blushed "My parents did say that I was misjudge...cause I use to stay animals free from traps... But hearing you saying that makes my soul in a forever aflame..." she blushed as she took his hands and made him laid down aside from her. "I love you...my lionhearted Luke...forever and always."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Luke could barely contain his happiness.  He reached out and hugged Merida, tightly.  Quite often, he wondered what it would be like to save a damsel in distress.  And today, he got to find out.  Nothing could make him happier than holding her in his arms.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm

(OCC: I'm on my iPod Wink just letting you know)
Merida smiled as she was in Luke's embrace. "Luke...do you think I'd make a good princess if I was one?" Her emerald green eyes sparkled as the stars came out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yes, I do.  You've shown me what a good princess is.  And a good princess leads, not by forcing others to bow down to her, but by inspiring others to stand up with her.  You will make a great princess." Luke answered, honestly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

"And I'd treat the servants with respect...unlike she did but I just wonder if I'd be good at ruling with a fair hand. Cause all my life was brutal and unruling. And I wanna change that...I wanna fight for the people and not against the people." she smiled as she ranted but it sounded like a speech.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"That's the woman I fell in love with.  I liked you because you were fascinating.  And I loved you because you were being yourself." Luke told her before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Merida giggled. "My lionhearted Luke. So brave so gallant & so full of love and hope." Merida's heart was fluttering. "I'm guessing we are sleeping under the stars tonight?" she smiled as intertwined their hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:57 pm

"Only if you want to.  I haven't yet met a girl who wasn't afraid to sleep outside." Luke admitted.  He started to lay down to look up at the sky.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

"I love the outdoors..." Merida smiled. She pointed to Venus. "There's Venus the goddess who makes true love possible...and aphorditie does too and they certainly brought you to me..." Merida giggled. "Luke is something on your mind? You look like you're waiting for something?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 am

"I just like looking for a specific constellation.  There's one constellation that makes me feel safe, no matter what.  It makes me feel like it's watching over me." Luke answered, his eyes still on the sky.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 am

Merida began looking with her beloved. "So what's the story...with this constellation?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 am

It's Draco, the Dragon.  Mother told me it was in the night sky when I was born.  They say that the spirits of noble dragons go to those stars when they pass away.  Ever since I heard the story, I felt like those stars are watching anyone who looks up and believes." Luke said, a nostalgic look on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

Merida smiled. "I've heard of Draco. My parents told me he was like an angel. Protecting people. And he lived everyone." Merida had a tear fall down. She missed her parents so much but the sicknesses were too much. She looked at Luke. "There's something else on your mind..." she took his hand and kissed it. "My lionheart what's the matter?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:35 am

"Well, Draco was also in the sky when my father died.  When I finally looked up and saw him after almost crying myself to sleep, it felt like he was saying 'things will get better.'  Sometimes, it serves as a reminder that Father's gone.  But on this day, I can be happy." Luke answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 am

Merida gasped as Luke told her that. She held him close. "My lionheart...cry no more...for I am here..." she kissed his lips caressed his cheeks and brushed away his hair away from his eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 am

"Thank you so much, Merida.  I know I don't have to mourn anymore.  Finding you filled that aching place in my heart." Luke murmured in her ear.  Just then, he saw a familiar cluster of stars and a smile came over his face.
"Merida, right there.  I see him." he said in an excited breath.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 am

Merida smiled as she saw her beloved all so happy. She looked and sure enough there was Draco. And she gasped its eyes looked to it's right and there was a meteor shower.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 am

"Oh Merida, look.  It's amazing!  This must be a sign of good fortune for us." Luke said as he watched each meteor race across the sky.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 am

Merida smiled. "Indeed my lionhearted Luke..." she started to close her eyes as she held herself close to her beloved. She felt safe around him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next