Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 25 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 pm

"You're welcome.  I'd do anything to protect you.  I love you, Aisa." Cadan reminded her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 25 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Aisa smiled as she snuggled close to her beloved. "I...I I thought I heard my mother..." Aisa held her head.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 pm

"I know, dear.  Everyone misses people they love who are gone.  I miss people too.  But, they never really leave you.  Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever." Cadan explained, stroking her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Aisa smiled as she caressed her beloved's cheeks. She was going To kiss him again but little Cadisa came in giggling as she landed in Aisa's arms. "Who's mommy's and daddy's little angelfish?" she bounced her up and down in her arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm

"I'll tell you who is.  You are, you are." Cadan replied, tickling their daughter under her chin.  She giggled innocently and held his finger in her little hands.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Aisa smiled as Cadisa giggled. "Shes the most beautiful thing...." Aisa looked at Cadan's father "Thank you for watching her..."

Meanwhile the seawitch had an idea she waiting until Aisa was asleep. She was planning to get Aisa and use her voice.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

"It was no trouble.  I'm more than happy to spend time with my granddaughter." Shaga said with a large grin.  Cadan stroked their daughter's head, loving her more every minute.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Aisa smiled and gasped as she looked outside and saw it was nighttime. "Bedtime for this little princess and mommy and daddy need some sleep..." Like a human child Cadisa was fussy and Aisa smiled as she cuddled her close and began singing her the song from earlier and Cadisa slept. Aisa took Cadan's hands and they slept and then Aisa heard her name called. She got up quietly as she followed the voice and she was in a cave and then she was voiceless and the seawitch transformed herself as Aisa as she went back to the castle. And Aisa was in an ice sphere.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:15 pm

When Cadan woke next, he was horrified when he discovered Aisa missing.  He went out to look for her, to find out what happened.  And he would find her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

The seawitch swam to Cadan as Aisa. "Honey...whats the matter?"

Meanwhile the real Aisa started to shake from the cold ice sphere and started to freeze. A tear fell down her face as she slowly landed on the bottom of the sphere frozen. She thought of her family as she closed her eyes. The tear she had frozen on her cheek.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 pm

But Cadan wasn't buying it.  Like sharks, Sharkanians had sensitive receptors in their nose that told them what something was.  This female might look like Aisa and sound like her, but it wasn't her.
"I'm looking for my wife, imposter." he answered, revealing right away that he knew.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 pm

The seawitch growled as she showed her true self and took off her shell necklace and crushed it and showed Cadan that Aisa was frozen. "Youre too late..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm

"No.  It's not too late for her.  But it is too late for you." Cadan said, plunging a stingray barb into her stomach.  With that, he raced off.  He knew exactly where she was.  Using all the speed he possessed, he headed there and found her.
"I'm coming, Aisa.  I'll get you out." he said.  He got to work trying to warm the ice and melt it.  It proved to be easier than he thought, because the water Sharkania resided in was naturally warm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Aisa was frozen stiff but when Cadan saved her, she started to warm up. She weakly opened her eyes and began to sing weakly. Cause she thought that Cadan loved the clone version of her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Cadan felt his heart breaking.  How could she think he didn't love her?  If there was anything that could bring him to tears, it was that.
"Aisa, I knew that imposter wasn't you when I saw her.  You really thought I would betray you like that?" he asked, feeling hurt inside.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"I was so scared cause I have been hurt by my father and I thought the same thing was going to happen...Please forgive me my beloved..." She touched their necklace "I...I am sorry...I love you and you only." she closed her eyes as she was in a hyperthermia coma but she still had her hand in his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 pm

"It's alright, love.  I forgive you." Cadan told her, glad that she was okay.  He picked her up, making sure to hold her close so she could warm up.  He had a good idea for a place where she could feel better.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Meanwhile in the castle Cadisa was curious where mommy and daddy were. She had the sharkdian scent of smell. So she smell and found Cadian holding Aisa. "Mama..." she said in her small voice. "Mama okay daddy?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yes, Cadisa.  Mommy's okay.  Daddy won't let anything happen to her." Cadan answered his daughter.  He held out an arm.
"Come give Mama and Daddy a hug." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Cadisa came up and wrapped herself around Cadan and Aisa. She swam to to Aisa as she was done with hug. "What happened to mama?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 pm

"A sea witch lured her away and left her frozen in ice.  She made herself look like Mama and tried to...keep me from finding her.  But it didn't work.  I found your Mama and was just bringing her home." Cadan replied, trying to explain it for a small child.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Cadisa gasped as she wrapped Aisa's hands around her. "Evil witch...mama please wake up..." Then an idea came to her but she wanted to know more about her parents. "How did you and mama met and then you can sing to mama..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"How did we meet?  Well, you mother was exploring a sunken ship and I was trying to tame a shark to ride.  I had just gotten my Thresher shark, Destiny, under control when I heard someone calling for help.  We found her buried under the ship's woodwork and with one piece in her shoulder.  We got her out and took her to fix her injury.  So my face was the first one she saw when she opened her eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Cadisa smiled and squealed. "Romantic and thats how you got the necklace..." Cadisa looked at Aisa "Mama please wake up...daddy is telling the story...." Cadisa began shaking Aisa and then Aisa had an air bubble inside her and she began gasping for air. "Daddy...whats wrong with mama...save her daddy..." Aisa began to shake. "Grandpa...." Cadisa screamed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 pm

"Aisa, it's not right for you to go yet.  I will not have our daughter lose her mother so soon.  You have to wake up." Cadan begged.  Not knowing what else to do, he trying to sing in the hopes of bringing her around.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next