Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:01 am

Aisa heard her beloved singing and her breathing was slowing down. Cadisa went to Aisa. "Mama..." Aisa weakly fluttered her eyes open. "Cadan...Cadisa..." she wrapped her hands around Cadisa.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 am

"Aisa.  You're going to get better.  You know that, don't you?  You scared both of us so much." Cadan told her, nearly in hysterics.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:12 am

"I...I didnt feel like myself again...its like I have a bond with the dark arts and I..I I wanna know why..." Aisa gotup picked up Cadisa and took Cadan's hand. "We are going to your father to find out whats happening to me? Cause there might be a next time..." Aisa didnt finish cause of Cadisa
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am

Cadan secretly hoped his father would have an answer for this.  If he spend everyday worrying about when the next bad news came up with his wife, he was going to be gray before his time.  Finally, they reached the Emperor's throne room.
"Father, we need to talk to you.  This morning, after I saved Aisa from a sea witch, she had a seizure while we were with our daughter.  Aisa thinks she has a connection to dark magic and right now, I don't know what to think.  I'm just worried for her." he began explaining.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

"I think..." Aisa started to say as she shook her head as she was becoming dizzy. She cleared her throat as she held Cadisa. "I think that it could be from the circus or when I was young I remember hearing the merfolk saying my dad did black magic to the humans and it backfired on his least important daughter and thats me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

"If either scenarios are the cause of it, why has only just now started to show itself?  I just find it odd that it hasn't revealed itself before." Emperor Shaga said after a minute of thinking.
"He's right, that does seem strange." Cadan agreed.
"However, I have an idea on how we can deal with this problem." Shaga spoke up again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 am

"Please...anything..." Aisa pleaded. "I wanna grow old with Cadan and watch Cadisa grow up. Aisa began to feel dizzy again. "And if is from my daddy I think he wants to have revenge for when I defended him..." Aisa held herself close to Cadan.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:01 am

"The thing about dark magic is that feeds on your fears.  Cadan has, no doubt, told you of how we Sharkanians tame sharks, correct?  It's more than a rite of passage, it helps us to conquer our fears and master them.  If you were to be in a scary situation, like that, and you were able to master your fear, you would be free." Shaga explained.
"So, we just need to come up with a situation that's scary." Cadan speculated.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 am

Aisa knew one. It brought a tear to her eye. "Mama...why are you crying..." Aisa forgot she still had Cadisa in her arms. "Its nothing honey...mama just needs to calm down..." Aisa handed Aisa to Cadan. Aisa was on the castle's balcony. "my worst fear...Ohhh starfish...it's unable to save my family and becoming human..." Aisa said aloud.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 am

Cadan held their darling daughter a little closer.  He remembered the nightmare she had told him about.  But he didn't want to put her in that kind of situation.
"Well, hopefully, we won't have to do that." Shaga said, voicing his son's thoughts.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:30 am

Aisa began to feel more dizzy. "No..." she said to herself. "I will make it...for my beloved and for our daughter." And as she said that the ground began to shake. She looked at the throne room and gasped as she saw the chandelier. Since the wall was cracking the wire holding the chandelier was coming undone. She swam as fast as she could. "Caden...Cadisa...daddy...look out!!" She pushed them away as the chandelier fell and stone pieces fell on her. It was like the ship all over again but this time she was not to make it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:40 am

"MAMA!" Cadisa cried.  Cadan didn't even remember moving.  The next thing he knew, he was shoving the chandelier up and off of her.  He pulled Aisa into his arms.  He checked for a pulse, and breathed a sigh of relief when he found her heart was still beating.
"Aisa, please don't do this to me and Cadisa.  You're strong enough to pull through this.  You've survived worse." he reminded her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 am

"I...I dont know if this is my ending...cause I can't barely move..." Aisa smiled as Cadisa came to her and hugged her. "I hope you're okay Your Grace..." Aisa looked at Cadan's father and back to Cadan "I couldn't let my fear come true that's why I hurried..." she grimaced in pain as she breathed slowly. "I'm glad to see nobody less got hurt..." she tried to take Cadisa's hand with one hand and the other tried caressing Cadan's cheek. "I love you both more than anything and Cadisa be good for your daddy..." Aisa smiled weakly as she closed her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 am

"Aisa, no.  You're not going to die.  Just because you can't move now doesn't mean you never will.  Please, don't give up." Cadan coaxed her as Cadisa started to cry.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:03 am

"What to do...what to do..." Alidia thought. Her mind was racing. She already brought Sue back... Then Alidia sighed as she made her magic bring Aisa back to life. Alidia felt drained but she knew that she did the right thing. Next thing she knew she was dreamfalling again. She was in rags and in Ireland. Her name was Merida. She was the servant for Princess Buttercup. And she was a real blonde. She was a real ditz according to Merida. She didn't know the difference of a dagger and a sword. Now Merida was super smart for a servant. She knew how to do everything a royal did and more. She played piano and sang. Of course when nobody was around.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 am

Rahim felt relieved when he saw that Aisa was okay.  Just then, he was dreamfalling again.  Now, he was a prince of the Ulster region of Ireland.  His name was Luke, and he was sending a letter to a princess that was of marrying age.  He hoped that she might respond to it, then they might get to know each other before he had to meet her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 am

The day seemed like any other. Merida was just finishing her chores as she heard a squeal. Merida ran upstairs to Buttercup's chambers. "Your Grace what's the matter?" The blonde princess smiled as she read the letter. "Dear Buttercup...my name is Luke and I'm a prince on the opposed side of Ireland...I wanna see if you're wanting to marry me...Ohhh Merida how romantic but he wants to get to know me...I'm so nervous that I can't think straight..." then Buttercup looked at Merida and smile. "pretend you're me..." Merida began to protest. But Buttercup won. Merida looked at the letter that Buttercup made to face her. Unaware to Buttercup that Merida was reading. It actually stated that Luke would like to get to know her. So Merida wrote back saying all the things Buttercup would say but she slowly began writing things she liked like piano and sword-fighting.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Luke was quite glad when he received a letter back from the princess.  He hadn't expected a reply so soon.  But he was still anxious to write her back, especially since Buttercup sounded like an interesting girl.
"You are more than I first thought, Princess Buttercup." Luke said as he put a pen to paper.  He told of how he loved music and was an expert in swordplay.  He asked, too, if she knew how to sing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 pm

"He wrote back..." Buttercup squealed. Merida looked at the letter and read it. Her heart started to pound. What...no I cant be...he's a prince and I am a servant...but Luke deserves a princess and a princess he will get . She wrote back. "If you wanna hear me then come over."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm

'If you want to hear me, then come over.' Those were her exact words.  Luke could barely contain his joy at the invitation.  But he thought it best to give them a little time to prepare for his coming.
'I accept your invitation.  I shall arrive by the end of the week, at the most.' he wrote before sending it out.  He began making preparations to travel once the letter was sent.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm

"Oh Merida thank you..." Buttercup said as she wrapped Merida in a hug. "What did I do?" Merida asked as she remembered the invite. Oh Bugger It what did I do... Merida thought. She helped Buttercup get everything ready. "I cant wait..." Buttercup said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Luke spent a long time on the road to Princess Buttercup's castle.  The ride there was long, but pleasant.  He looked forward to the chance to meet the princess who was so fascinating to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:56 pm

The carriage rolled in and he walked out. Merida's heart pounded. Buttercup squealed as she walked to Luke and curtsied. "Prince Luke I am princess Buttercup..." Buttercup saw Merida. And instead of being kind she whispered to "You can leave now..." Merida bowed as she left. "Your highness..." When Merida saw Luke's eyes she knew something was there but they couldnt be. It was forbidden.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Luke watched the servant girl turn to go.  There was something strange about her.  Something that had a power of pulling him in.  But when Princess Buttercup took his hand, he couldn't ponder it much further and he dismounted his horse.
"I'm happy to be here, Princess Buttercup.  I've been looking forward to meeting you since we started writing to each other." he admitted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Buttercup squealed as she told him everything about herself but she left out the things Merida added.

Meanwhile Merida was only in the castle so she decided to play the piano. Merida what are you thinking he is a prince and you just a servant...It would never work
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next