Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 14 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Raven looked at her beloved and smiled. Then she looked at her deerskin dress. It was a mess. So she had an idea, she saw this with other couples from her tribe. She took off her dress and walked in. She giggled as she went underwater and got her hair wet but has she came up she did it slowly. And she opened her multicolor eyes slowly too. "So how you think my Nava..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 14 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Nava couldn't find his voice for a second.  He gave a pleased smile.  She was a vision alright.
"You are truly beautiful." he said at last.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Raven smiled and blushed. She swam towards Nava. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him slowly. "My Nava...my one true love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Nava returned the kiss.  Her lips felt and tasted so wonderful.  His hands slid around her waist and pulled her closer to him.
"And I do love you, Raven.  You mean more to me than anything." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Raven pressed herself closer to Nava. "As do I..." she pushed her hair away from her neck. "Please Nava...make me yours..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"Right now?  I'll be glad to do you that honor.  But why don't we lay down to do this?" Nava suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Raven smiled as she took his hands and she took him to the sandy part of the river. She laid down and wrapped her hands around Nava's waist. "I love you only nobody else..." she said between kisses.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"Thank you, Raven.  I look forward to this." Nava replied with a smile.  He looked down at her and offered a kiss on the lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Raven accepted the kiss. She kissed him softly as she pulled Nava close to her. She loved him more than life itself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Nava started to kiss her neck and collar.  Her skin was warm and soft.  He loved how she felt under his touch.
"You are the only one for me." he proclaimed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Raven smiled and moaned softly as Nava kissed her neck. "Oh Nava..." Then there tiny lights surrounding them. Raven gasped and her smile widen. "The Great Spirits approve of us making each other one..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

"That's wonderful news.  I'm glad that they approve." Nava said, gladly.  He brought himself closer to her body.  He wrapped her legs around her and found his way into her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Raven locked her eyes into Nava's. She gasped with pleasure as she felt him inside her. "Oh Nava..." she pleasurably whimpered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:50 pm

"I'm just getting started." Nava informed her.  Slowly, he began to slide himself farther in.  It wasn't easy at first, but he was better able to do it after a few seconds.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 am

((occ: sorry about not replying until now...it's cause I was waiting and then on my iPod the song was a lullaby lol))

Raven felt so much pleasure with Nava. She caressed his cheeks. "I love you..."
Unaware to the couple was that her father was angrily worried about Raven. He knew Raven loved to explore but she'd be home but it's been many moons since she came back home. Then a coyote skinwalker came to him. Putting him in a trance to find and kill Nava. So he went on his mission.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:39 pm

(OOC: That's okay.  I understand.)

"I love you too.  Raven, you're so beautiful." Nava told her.  Just then, he felt he could push himself no further.  He had filled her up entirely.
"Now, I can really make you feel good." he said in a husky voice.  He began by withdrawing from her and then going back in.  He repeatedly made thrusts into her, making the pleasure spread throughout her body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:43 pm

(OOC:Thanks Very Happy its that a lot is going on in my life...a couple weeks ago one of my childhood friends were killed and they dont know who did it)

Raven squealed with lust and passion. "Ohh Nava..dont stop...."

Meanwhile Raven's father was on their trail.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 pm

(OOC: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.  I know now might not be the time, but I came up with another idea for a past for them to have together.)

"I won't, my love.  I've only just begun." Nava whispered in her ear.  He increased his speed at that moment.  With each thrust into her, he added a little more force.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:56 pm

(OCC I am always gamed for new ideas lol we could do it after the japan one btw heres the story: http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/390661/28/Medical-student-murdered-in-Michigan )

Raven squealed with more lust and passion. "Ohhh Nava...." She held herself close to him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm

(OOC: Okay.  But you should know that the Jade Emperor was a figure in Chinese folklore.  In Japan, they worshipped Amaterasu the Sun Goddess; hence why they referred to their homeland as 'the Land of the Sun.')

Nava kept pumping himself into her.  Soon, he was using all the force he could muster.  Cradling her shoulders in his arms, he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:06 pm

(OCC: I get them confused lol sorry but anyway what is the other pastlife)

Raven smiled. "I hope I smell like lavender..." She began to drift away as she felt sleepy with their passion.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:26 pm

(OOC: Well, I got the idea from watching a TV show from my childhood.  It was about mermaids and once in a while, we would see a race of people that were similar to merfolk, but with some features reminiscent of sharks.  These were called Sharkanians, they are a military minded race and many of the men joined the army when they're old enough.  I was thinking to myself 'what would happen if a mermaid and Sharkanian got together?'  It's something different from the mermaid/pirate idea.)

"You do smell wonderful, Raven.  You smell like all the best flowers I've ever known." Nava answered her.  At that moment, he felt a sort of release as he thrust deep into her once more.  He let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

(OCC: I love it Smile )

She moaned softly as she began softly sleeping. " I love you Nava...be mine forever in many moons to come..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:34 pm

(OOC: Cool!)

"I will, my darling.  I promise you that." Nava said to her.  He kissed her head, and lay down beside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 pm

(OCC: no big we will do it after the one with lilies Smile )
Raven began drifting off and she began dream. She saw her and Nava with children. She smiled and giggled as she wrapped herself in her beloved's hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next