Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Aisa smiled as she continued folding and humming. Then her stomach began hurting more. She screamed in pain. "Cadan...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 24 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 pm

"That was Aisa!  Something's wrong." Cadan exclaimed.  He swam quickly to her new room, his father close behind.  When the prince and Emperor found her, she was clutching her stomach.
"Aisa, what is it?  Is something wrong?" the young Sharkanian inquired, rushing to her side.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 pm

"The baby...its coming!!" she screamed. She held her stomach. She began breathing deeply. "It hurts..." She laid on the bed sweating,
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm

"The baby's coming now?  Alright, just stay calm.  Breathe and relax." Cadan instructed her while Shaga went to fetch a doctor.  His son stayed to keep her company as the doctor began his work.  For several hours, the process went on, until the sound of crying was heard.  The two parents were in for a surprise when the doctor presented the child to them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Aisa held their baby and it was a baby girl. Aisa smiled weakly "Hey little Cadisa...heres your daddy..." She handed Cadisa to Cadan. "Shes so beautiful..." Then Aisa began to feel shortness of breath. "Cadan..." she tried to say. Her eyes began to close.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Cadan held their daughter close in his arms.  She was as beautiful as her mother, but he could see some features of his in her.  He looked over at Aisa, taking her hand.
"I'm right here, Aisa.  You must be tired right now.  Little Cadisa and I will stay right here with you, love." he said quietly, so as not to upset their baby girl.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 pm

"Shes so beautiful..." Aisa whispered "She looks like you so much..." She weakly smiled as she rubbed her fingers on her beloved's hand.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:41 pm

"Maybe, but she takes after you more.  She has your hair color and a mermaid's tail." Cadan told his wife.  He leaned over and hissed her cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Aisa giggled as she caressed Cadan's cheek. She began singing for Cadisa.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:01 pm

"Aww, look at her.  She's sleeping peacefully.  That song was lovely, Aisa.  Where did you here that?" Cadan asked as he rocked their little girl.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Aisa smiled "It just came to me...you see my mom died by pirates when I was young..." She looked at Cadisa and her smile widen "She is a joy...has your father seen her?" Aisa secretly didnt want her father to see her cause of all the verbal abuse.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm

"Not yet.  But he's waiting just outside this room.  I can get him for you." Cadan answered.  He headed towards the door and went to meet his father.
"Father, we have a daughter.  Her name is Cadisa." he told the Emperor.  The older Sharkanian's face lit up at the sight of his granddaughter.
"Oh Cadan, she's so beautiful.  She reminds me of you when you were born." Shaga whispered, touching the baby girl's cheek with the lightest of touches.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:24 pm

When Cadan was out Aisa smiled. She started to get more tired. She looked at her hands and they looked faded. "Whats going on?" she whispered to herself "Whats wrong with me...I feel worn out and...screw it I am going to see my family" she started to swim to her new family but collapsed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:46 pm

"Aisa?  Oh no, Aisa!" Cadan exclaimed quietly when he saw what happened.  He went to her to see if she was alright.  Her heart was beating a little fast, which meant she might still be tired.
"Father, help me get her into bed." he requested.  Together, father and son picked the mermaid up and carried her to the bed and lay her down.  They sat with her, doing their best to soothe her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"I--I I don't know what's wrong with me? I feel..." Aisa said quietly as she saw Cadisa sleeping. "I don't feel like myself anymore..." she admitted. She picked up a drink from the servants. She drank it all. What they didn't know was that there was a spy in the empire. He made deadly sleeping seaweed pills and put them in Aisa's drink. Aisa yawned "Maybe I need more sleep...I love you all..." she said closing her eyes and began sleeping.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:11 pm

It was strange that she was this tired.  Aisa should have recovered some of her strength.  Cadan watched as his father sniffed at her drink.
"She's been drugged.  And I think I know might have done this.  I'll tell Commander Jaskett to feed this criminal to my Albino.  Besides, he hasn't eaten recently.  I'll be back with something to wake her up." Shaga said as he went on his way.  The prince waited with his wife and daughter.
It was ten minutes before the Emperor returned.  He held a sweet scented near Aisa's face.  She inhaled the scent and began to wake.  Not only that, she looked much refreshed now.  The young prince was amazed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Aisa fluttered her green eyes opened and stretched her arms. She yawned and smiled as she felt brand new. "Morning..." she giggled. "How are you..." she picked up Cadisa. "How's our little starfish..." Cadisa bubbled and giggled. Aisa's smile widen as she began embracing Cadan "I feel brand new..." she was glowing with radiance. Aisa looked at Caden's father and winked "Thank you..." she mouthed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm

"She's doing great.  She's been a little angel so far.  And I'm glad you're feeling better, Aisa." Cadan said, giving her a hug around the waist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 pm

"is daddy telling the truth...you being an angel..." Aisa smiled as she grabbed an outfit that made Cadisa look like an angel. "Now swim to grandpa..." Aisa said and then Cadisa did. Aisa squealed. "She's swimming." She's growing up so fast... Aisa thought. Then she heard a song that drew her in...it sounded like her mother. "Mom..." Aisa whispered as she swam. It was like a trance.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Cadan was a bit confused when Aisa started to leave the room without a word.  She mentioned her mother and then got up.  He too got up to follow her.
"Father, stay here with Cadisa." he told the Emperor.  With that, he went after his wife.  He reached out and took her hand.
"What is going on, Aisa?  What do you hear?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Aisa's eyes glowed. "I hear my mother she's singing to me...dont you hear the music...must follow it..." Aisa kept swimming. "Must follow mother's voice...she calls for me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 pm

"Aisa, there's nothing there.  You told me your mother was dead.  It can't be your mother you're hearing.  You're being tricked." Cadan told her as he wrapped her in a hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Aisa tried to shake her head to clear it. She kept getting mixed thoughts. She groaned in confusion. "Cadan....cant fight...Mother...help me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

"It's okay, Aisa.  Your loving husband is here.  I'll protect you." Cadan told her.  He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.  He just wanted to remind her that he loved her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:51 pm

The kiss cleared the spell Aisa was under. "Cadan..." She moaned with the kiss. "Thank you..."

Meanwhile the seawitch who had Aisa cursed. "Barcanel...hes too strong...shes going to be hard..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next