Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 13 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:56 am

Nava raced after the woman with her.  He tried to sniff out the woman's trail.  As he followed some footprints, he saw something disturbing.
"Raven, you might want to take a look at this." he said.  The prints started out human.  But as they progressed, they turned into the prints made by a coyote.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 13 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 am

Raven gasped. "That's strange normally the Great Spirits don't make that kinda change..." she was going to go on but she was interrupted by a growl. There was a coyote. The eyes glowed. It was looking at Nava. Raven shook her head as she picked up a large stick. "Nava run...I don't want you hurt okay?" Raven began swinging the stick. "Come on coyote...fight me not Nava...me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am

"No Raven, don't stay to fight this one.  It's not what it appears.  Come with me and I'll explain." Nava told her with haste.  He took off into the woods and hoped she was keeping up with him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 am

She ran with Nava but her moccasins were with the coyote. Raven gasped. "Now she has my scent..." But Raven kept following Nava. "Please tell me you didn't want me to protect you? I wanted to help you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 am

"It's not what you think, Raven.  That creature is a dangerous person in an animal's form.  The word Yenaldalooshi means 'he who walks on all four legs.'  A person can become one of them by killing a member of their own family.  It is human and animal; both and neither." Nava explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:39 am

Raven gasped. "The poor dears...I'll stay away from the coyote for your sake..." Raven felt heart beating louder as she hugged Nava & kissed his head. She looked in his earthy colored eyes with her different colored eyes. "I just wanted to help you...cause the creature looked at you with those glowing eyes and I couldn't bare it..." Raven was going to tell him more but she was getting sleepy again. She snuggled closer to Nava. Unknown to Raven and Nava that the reason she keeps sleeping earlier and earlier cause she was put on a curse from an enemy tribe's medicine man. That one day she would wander off and find a herb and taste it and fall into a deep sleep and only to wake with true love's vow and kiss. But in Raven's tribe you were suppose to have many lovers hard to decide what is true love.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:57 pm

"I understand that you wanted to help, Raven.  But you have to know that these beings are dangerous.  They use the magic of both worlds, but only for evil.  Because evil is all they really are." Nava explained, even though she was asleep.  He curled up beside her to keep her safe and warm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Raven was sleeping soundly until the glowing eyes showed up in her nightmares. The coyote was hurting Nava. Raven screamed as she tossed and turned. "No...please...not Nava...dont hurt him...hurt me..." she was sacrificing herself cause she wanted him safe. She woke and saw that Nava was sleeping and she decided to find something to eat.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Nava woke from a restful sleep.  He stretched his body out and yawned.  He noticed Raven was trying to cook something on a fire.
"Good morning.  What are you cooking there?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Raven smiled as she saw her wolf friend awaken. "I found some berries so I made berry water and went fishing..." she placed a handcarved bowl of berry water by him with a fish. She poured some berry water and decided to put a herb she found in the forest in it. "To friendship..." Unknown to Raven that she found the herb that was her destiny. And unaware to them that they were being watched. "Umm Nava there's something I wanna tell you but I'm so thirsty that I'll wait after drinking."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:31 pm

"Alright.  As long as you can tell me.  And thank you for breakfast." Nava said, lapping up the drink she had offered him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Raven began drinking the personalized herb and berry water she made for herself and then she began feeling woozy. She began to walking to Nava but she collapsed. "Nava..." Raven said weakly before she fell into her deep sleep. "I wanted to tell you...I--I lov---" and like that the herb took effect. She was in her deep sleep.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Nava was shocked when Raven fell to the ground.  He tried to rouse her, but nothing seemed to work.  Panic gripped his heart.
"Please wake up, Raven.  You have to wake up.  I care about you, my love-" He stopped.  He realized that he had just said what she'd been saying before she fell asleep.  She loved him, and he knew now that he loved her.
"I love you, Raven.  Something about you makes me feel like I can be accepted no matter what.  I want to protect you as much as you do me." the wolf spirit promised her.  With that, he kissed her lips as best he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Raven fluttered her multiple colored eyes open. She touched her lips and weakly smiled as she saw Nava. "You...love me? As I love you...I won't never judge you my Nava... I just wish that The Great Spirits would let you---" she was cut off again by the coyote. She growled. "Leave him alone please..." Raven was done of being nice. The coyote growled. "Never..." Raven began to run and jumped on the coyote. She wanted to protect her beloved and she, Raven was knocked out clawed and bloody. "She's nothing Nava nothing..." the coyote said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 pm

"She is not nothing to me!  And I love her more than anything.  You won't take her.  Not now, not ever!" Nava swore.  He and the coyote wrestled, each trying to get the upper hand.
Finally, the wolf spirit threw his smaller foe into a bramble bush.  The thorny branches tangled around the legs of the little canine.  It was trapped.
"Raven, are you okay?" he asked, coming to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 pm

"Nava..is that you..." Raven said weakly. She winced in pain as she weakly got up "I love you so much...I dont care what anyone says..."

((OCC: I was thinking maybe after this pastlife we could do the one where Rahim is the Jade emperor's army leader and Alidia is a kind magical witch who shows kindness to Rahim's pastlife but when she is captured and told be the Jade emperor to do her magic for evil but when she refuses she's burned and Rahim's pastself is made to watch remember that one))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 pm

(OOC: Yes, I remember that one.  The Jade Emperor was the Chinese king of Heaven, just so you know.  But I know what you mean.)

"Yes, it's me.  I'm so glad you're alright.  I love you, very much." Nava answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Raven smiled as she kneeled and hugged her beloved. "I wish there was something I can do cause I wanna be yours...but my tribe will disown me but I dont care as long I am with you I am the the happiest girl around..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"That makes me so happy to hear you say that." Nava whispered.  As he snuggled into her, he felt his body beginning to stretch.  It felt like his body was getting longer.  And he felt his paws twisting as well.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Raven sensed something was happening to her beloved. "Nava...youre changing...are you okay?" she held him close to her and placed him by her heart. "I'm here for you...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Nava shook as his body transformed.  His fur pulled back through his pores.  His snout and teeth shrank to reveal a more human face.  His tail disappeared into the base of his spine and his legs shifted their angles a bit before everything settled into place.  As he opened his eyes to survey what had happened, he drew in a breath.  He couldn't believe his eyes for a minute.
"I'm...human." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Raven gasped. "Nava..." she reached out her hand to feel his skin. She looked into his earthy eyes and smiled. "Nava..." she jumped in his arms and kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Nava wrapped his arms around her.  It felt good to hold her like this.  He could have almost sworn it was a dream.
"Raven, has this really happened.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Raven smiled at her beloved. "It's not a dream...you're really human and you're here with me..." she began caressing his cheeks and kissing him. "I love you so much...let's go swimming..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

"Glad to join you now that you're not in trouble." Nava said, racing to the river.  He dove in quick.  The water was a little colder than he was used to, but he didn't mind.
"Come on in.  The water's fine." he called to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next