Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:30 pm

"Oh darling.  This means there will be everlasting peace between our kingdoms.  Rest now, Aisa.  You need it." Cadan cooed in her ear.  He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Aisa slept and then her birth nightmares came. The baby and Cadan were captured by the humans. "No!!" she screamed. She began tossing and turning. "Not the baby or Cadan please let them go!!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

"Aisa, darling.  You're dreaming.  It's just a dream.  I'm right here, my love." Cadan reassured her.  The Sharkanian stroked her hair, hoping the gesture would soothe her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Aisa fluttered her green eyes and held Cadan close. "It was so scary...humans snatched you and the baby..." She began to cry as she nestled close to her beloved. "I really wanna be a mother but I am so scared...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 pm

"Shhhh.  It's okay, Aisa.  No humans are going to take me or our baby from you.  They won't get the chance." Cadan promised her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:03 pm

"Cadan..." Aisa looked her beloved with her sparkling eyes. "I love you so much and our baby...Little Cadisa if its a girl and Asan if its a boy...Ohhh my stomach...." Aisa held her stomach
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 pm

"Combining our names for the baby's name?  That's very cute.  And I know you'll be a good mother." Cadan told her, rubbing circles on her stomach.
"Are you still hungry?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Aisa giggled "You figured out my ideal baby names...and yes I guess I am. I'm craving a turtle stew with extra seaweed crackers..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 pm

"Alright.  I can take you somewhere to get it.  I know a place where you can eat that dish." Cadan told her.  Destiny, having sensed what was happening, swam up to bear Aisa and his master.  They didn't have far to go.  He took her to a café between their kingdoms where she could eat what she wanted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Aisa ordered one order of everything they had. She guessed she was more hungry than she thought. She smiled as she shared with Cadan. "I'm so sorry honey...I'll pay..." she pulled out her shellcard and charged it. She drunk some seaweed tea too.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

"That's very generous of you, love." Cadan told her.  He didn't eat as much she did, but he did eat.  He smiled as he sat with Aisa, enjoying both his meal and her company.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:46 pm

After they were done eating, Aisa had an idea. She paid for their food and took Cadan's hands. "Let's go baby shopping..." she smiled. She was shocked when Density was waiting for them. She patted his head as she sat down. "Good boy Density..." Aisa giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

"He's a good, loyal shark." Cadan agreed with her.  He actually looked forward to going shopping with her for their baby.  They were really starting a family.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 pm

"He's like you. Kind caring loving brave and sweet." Aisa smiled. Then they reached the sea-mall. Aisa squealed as she saw baby clothes. "Come on Cadan..." she took his hands as they walked in. She gasped at all the outfits. "They all are adorable..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 pm

"We can always get one of each for a boy or girl.  Then, we'll be prepared either way." Cadan suggested.  He thought it was a sensible solution.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Aisa smiled "Good idea..." She swam to the cashier "Two of everything One for boy and One for girl...." "Yes your highnesses..." The Sea Cashier said as she picked up everything. Then Aisa gasped as she saw a seadress that looked like a shark, she giggled. "I'll be back honey..." she swam in and bought it as she swan in. "Surprise..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

"Aisa, you are so sweet.  I don't know what I did to deserve you." Cadan said as he went to meet her.  When he was close enough, he hugged her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Her eyes sparkled as they embraced. "You were my hero when I needed one..." She giggled. "Now lets go home...unless theres another place you wanna go?" She climbed on Destiny>.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

"Not really, no.  My only question is, where do you want to come home to?  My home, or yours?" Cadan asked as he got on Destiny's back with her and took the reins.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:28 pm

"I'd like to see what your father would think if we told him the good news..." She smiled "So your house..." Aisa held her stomach cause the baby was kicking hard.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

"Very well.  To Sharkania we go." Cadan declared, gladly.  He steered Destiny west of their current location.  He was sure the citizens would be happy to see their new princess.  They were just in time too.  Emperor Shaga had already returned from the trip to the merfolk's kingdom.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Aisa waved her princess wave and the citizens smiled. "They are so kind..." Then she saw Cadan's father. She got off Destiny. "Your Grace..." She bowed "Cadan and I have great news..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm

"Oh?  What sort of news?" Emperor Shaga inquired, putting his hands together.  Cadan gave Aisa a warm smile before turning to his father.
"Father, Aisa is pregnant.  We are going to have a child." he answered, joyfully.  The Sharkanian Emperor's eyes got wide for a second, then a grin broke out over his face.
"Already?  That's amazing news indeed.  I'm grateful that I'm going to be able to see my grandchild." Shaga said, his face bright.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Aisa smiled as she swam to her father-in-law and hugged him. "Thank you for that encouragement your Grace and thank you for having such a gallant and noble son. Without him I would have died and never experience true love." Aisa kissed his cheek and she swam to carry the bags to their room leaving Cadan and his father to talk. Once in the chambers she folded the clothes humming the song that they danced to.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm

"I can't believe it.  My son has grown up.  It seems like only yesterday you were a pup, begging to go with me for a ride on my Albino." Emperor Shaga said to his son.
"And now you get to spoil your grandchild.  I'm still amazed that she and I are going to be parents." Cadan replied, bashfully.
"I have faith that you two will know what to do.  I raised you right, and I can tell she's going to be a good, loving mother." the Emperor assured his son, one hand straying back to the cheek Aisa had kissed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next