Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Junjie leaned over her, knowing what she wanted.  He moved her body so that it was completely laying on the bed.  It didn't seem likely that they would be disturbed, so he had no reservations about doing this now.
"Do you want me to begin, my love?" he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 pm

"One more thing before I lose my magic..." she touched the Jade heart on the dragon pendent to make their memories together appear. "To remember..." she said as she caressed Junjie's cheeks. "Now you can start..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am

"As you wish." Junjie replied.  He reached for the obi keeping her kimono closed.  He untied it and began removing the layers she was wearing.  When he finally revealed her body, he was awestruck by how beautiful she was.
"Sue-Long, you look like an angel." he said, spellbound.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:03 am

Sue-Long blushed. "I am your angel my Junjie..." She arched her body upwards and kissed his lips. And she began untied his army uniform.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 am

Junjie allowed her to remove his uniform.  He moved his clothes out of the way once they were off.  It was a wonderful moment to know that he was sharing it with her.
"Now we can begin." he stated.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:14 am

Sue-Long giggled "Yes now we can began..." She kissed her beloved on the lips softly to get him started.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 am

"Good.  Because this is an experience you'll never forget." Junjie replied.  With a kiss on her lips, he lowered his body to hers.  After a minute, he slid himself inside of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

"Oh my...Junjie..." Sue-Long gasped "That feels amazing...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 am

As she gasped, Junjie slid even farther into her.  He wanted to fill her entirely with pleasure for this minute.  His hands ran through her hair as he did so.
"It does, my dearest.  This will only get better as we go." he informed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 am

Sue-Long looked at her beloved with her sparkling eyes. "I never done this before..." she blushed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:44 am

"I can tell.  I haven't either." Junjie admitted.  He was more than halfway into her.  With one more drive of his hips, he got his entire member into her.  There was no space between them at all.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:45 am

Sue-Long looked at her beloved with her sparkling eyes once more. "I love you so much..." she wrapped herself around him
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:56 am

"I love you too, Sue-Long.  More than anything." Junjie whispered.  He was now moving in and out of her and an average pace.  The process would ensure that she felt this for a long time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

She made sure she wasnt heard by the people so she squealed with passion quietly
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:06 am

Junjie was pumping himself into Sue-Long repeatedly faster.  Each time she squealed with passion, it sounded like she was being pushed closer to the edge.  He had wanted to be gentle, but once they started, that decision flew from his mind.  At one point, he felt the walls of her tight opening squeeze around him tighter than before.  He loved how it felt.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 am

Sue-Long felt her release. "Ohhhh Junjie..." She began caressing his cheeks
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 am

At that moment, he felt his own release take place.  He caressed her beautiful body as he began to wind down.  That was one experience that he would never forget.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 am

Sue-Long held Junjie's hands as they laid down on the bed. "Soon we will take care of the Life-Lilies..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 am

"Yes.  Soon." Junjie repeated.  His mind wasn't able to process much of anything at that point.  He just drank in the perfect moment they had and let himself be at ease.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

Sue-Long moved closer to Junjie and wrapped herself around him as she began dropping her emerald eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:57 am

Junjie felt his beloved moving closer to him.  He wrapped his arms around Sue-Long's body.  He wanted to just hold her for however long they were allowed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 am

It was only a couple hours and Sue-Long opened her eyes. She kissed Junjie's lips. "You ready?" she whispered
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:15 am

"I believe so.  If you are ready, we should go now." Junjie replied.  He quickly dressed and got out of bed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 am

Remebering that she didn't have her magic anymore Sue-Long hurried putting her outfit back on. She looked at Junjie as she quickly peeked as she opened her door. Nobody was there. "Come on before it's too late..." she took her beloveds hands. "Guide me to the stables...and then we go to my village..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:42 am

"Hurry.  And stay close." Junjie told her.  He led her to the stables, swiftly and silently.  He found his horse and mounted.
"Should you ride with me or do you want to get your own horse?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next