Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 10 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 pm

The Gods decided the couple had gone through enough so they made Krystal's voice restored. "I...I am okay..." Krystal gasped and squealed. "I..can speak..." she smiled as she jumped in Ian's arms and kissed him. "I can speak...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 10 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 pm

"Yes, you can.  This is a miracle." Ian exclaimed.  He hugged her tight, glad to know she was talking to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Krystal smiled as they held each other close. "Now Ian you asked two questions: What do I want? And how I survived the beatings? I'll answer one but the other will wait for a while. What do I want from you? Its so obvious..." she smiled and giggled. "I want you...cause I love you..." she kissed him softly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

"Oh really?  I know you want me.  Krystal, I'm so glad we're here at this moment." Ian said as he lay down beside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Krystal giggled as she got of top of Ian. She kissed his lips and then his neck as she took off his shirt. She rubbed his chest. "My Ian mi amor...." she smiled and blushed. "I know little a bit of Spanish mi cornzone..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Ian began to smile.  He didn't know Krystal was bilingual.  It looked like she had multiple talents.
"You must know that I love you too.  And that I want you." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Krystal smiled and blushed as she rolled for him to face her. She was on the bottom and he was on top of her. "I know...I could sense it...in your heart..." she placed her hand on his heart like she did when she didn't speak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

"Then I have to applaud you for that.  You are very perceptive, my love.  Not many would be able to tell what you can about a person." Ian told her, holding her hand to his chest, enjoying having it there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Her green eyes sparkled. "Ohhh Ian...come here..." she wrapped herself around him and kissed him. "Touch me please mi amor..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Glad for the encouragement, Ian first placed his hand on her stomach and then he started to caress her shoulders.  His hands touched her legs next, stroking the soft skin carefully.  With her clothes still on, he didn't have a lot of room to explore.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Krystal was wanting Ian's touch but she knew that this was true love unlike the forced lust Kenny did to her with all the bruises. She inhaled and exhaled as she stripped. Her body was still recovering from the past. "I...I'm sorry I don't have flawless skin...it's that Kenny..." she stopped and began tearing up, remembering.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 pm

"That doesn't matter to me.  What matters is that you're not badly hurt." Ian told her.  His fingers worshipfully caressed her uncovered skin.  To him, the scars weren't a detriment to her beauty.  They were badges of honor from a hard past.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Krystal sniffled and smiled. She laid down on the bed. "I love you Ian...more than life itself...this is true love...mi amor..." she whispered the 'mi amor' part as she locked her emerald green eyes into his earthy colored eyes and stroked his brown hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 am

"I love you too, my sweet Krystal heart." Ian replied.  He took off his jacket and shoes to cool off.  Knowing that she was here with him like this was so perfect.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

As Krystal waited for Ian to get ready, she smiled as she saw candles. She lit them and then lowly dimmed the lights as she reached into her pocket from her pants and put on the flower that Ian picked for her earlier and placed it behide her ear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

Ian saw what she was up to.  He knew what Krystal wanted.  He removed his shirt, pants, and underclothes too.
"I know I'm not much to look at.  And don't try comparing me to any of the Greek Gods.  Lots of people got in trouble that way." he commented.  His body was slim, not muscular.  He was pretty average in the looks department.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Krystal giggled as she moved herself close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her chin on his shoulder. "You're prefect in your way my Ian... I love the way you look..." she turned his head to face hers and kissed. "The Greek Gods have nothing on you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 am

"Thank you, Krystal.  Now, do you want us to go a step further?" Ian asked.  He wasn't sure if she wanted this after being abused before, but he thought he should ask.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 am

Krystal was shocked. Ian asked. "With Kenny it was lust and revenge on my mother when he drugged me but with you my beloved Ian it's true love...." she blushed and nodded. "Please Ian I have longed for the day where I find my true love and make love instead of making lust and feeling groggy during it..." her eyes pleaded.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 am

"So, that's a yes?  I just wanted to ask you, in case you weren't ready.  I would never do something like this without asking you." Ian explained, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 am

Krystal blushed as she nodded. "Ian I forgot to say yes...make me yours..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 am

"As you wish, my love.  I will do you this favor." Ian promised her.  He picked her up just to carry her to the bed.  Then, he careful lay her down on the bed before crawling closer to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am

Krystal's emerald green eyes sparkled as she locked into his earthy colored eyes. She kissed his lips gently. "Mi amor..." she whispered. "I love you so much..." she brushed his brown hair aside as she caressed his cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

Ian welcomed the kisses.  He even contributed some of his own.  His lips left kiss after kiss on Krystal's face, neck, and shoulders.
He directed her arms to go around his shoulders.  With her distracted by his kissing her, he began to move in between her legs.  Very carefully at first, he eased himself closer and soon entered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 am

Krystal smiled as Ian was inside her. It was true love. "My Ian...." she gasped with pleasure for the first time.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next