Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 15 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Nava pulled her closer in his sleep.  His face was buried in the curve of her neck.  Both of them were curled up close to each other, sharing their warmth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 15 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Raven and Nava slept for hours and then Raven began feeling something not good. She took her dress and put it. She kissed Nava's cheek. "I'll be back...I love you..." she walked and she saw her father. She squealed "Father I found love and hes so wonderful..." Her father looked at her with his glowing eyes "Destroy Nava..." Raven shook her head "No father hes a wonderful man please...." Her father took out a bow and arrow. She gasped as she took the bow and arrow instead. "Nava..." she said as she fell on her knees with an arrow in her heart. The coyote skinwalker laughed as she left Raven father's body.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 pm

A sudden noise got Nava to wake up.  Slowly, he opened his eyes.  When he did, he was surprised when he saw an unfamiliar man with a bow and arrow shot him in the chest.  He didn't have a chance to protest of defend himself.  He fell back to the ground and knew nothing more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Raven's father was back to normal. "What happened?" He gasped as he saw Raven and Nava. "What have I done..."

Alidia frowned. "Stupid skinwalker..." Then she began dream falling and she was in a flower like dress. Her name was Sue-Long. She had long black hair and green eyes and she was a witch. And Sue-Long was tending her herb and flower garden.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm

This time, Rahim found himself in a the palace of the Chinese Emperor.  He was a guard there, named Junjie.  He often took his duty seriously.  After all, the Emperor was Master of all that he saw.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Sue-Long gasped as she had a small vision of her village being destroyed. She quickly ran in her hut. "This isnt good..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

It was on that one occasion that Junjie overheard the Emperor's General talking about a village going to be burned down.  What was that about?  Had they something to displease the Emperor or was it overrun by criminals?  He had no idea.  But he hoped that it wouldn't happen for real.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Sue-Long decided to help her fellow villagers. She began to evacuating them. She would destroy the Emperor herself. She was getting her magic ready.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Junjie was given orders to oversee the proceeded attack.  He felt sick to his stomach.  But he didn't dare speak out against the Emperor.  Much as he hated what was to happen, he didn't have much of a choice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Sue-Long was ready and she put a force field around her garden cause she was working on a new cross-breed of flowers. She called them Life-Lilies. She got her magic ready. Her hair in a ponytail and ready to fight. "Come and get me...." she taunted.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 pm

"I can't believe they're going to do this." Junjie muttered to himself as he watched from his horse on the hills.  It looked like the people had gone from the village.  That was good news, at least.
Wait, maybe not all of them had gone.  He saw a lone figure, a woman maybe, was still there.  She looked to be going out to meet the soldiers.
"What's wrong with that maniac?" he asked himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"I am Sue-Long and this is my village..." Sue-Long started to say as she saw one of the soldiers draw his bow and arrow. The arrow was coming and she used her fire element power to catch it and burned it. "I know you were ordered to find me and here I am come and get me..." she did her crouching tiger pose.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Junjie watched, fascinated by what was happening.  He didn't think this girl would be able to stand against them for long.  She was horribly outnumbered.  It was inevitable that she would be caught.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Sue-Long put up a fight but she was captured. She looked at the general. "So youre behind this...how much blood will you spill before you seen the goodness...families slaughtered...and torn apart..." Her eyes looked at her garden it was still safe.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 pm

"Be silent, girl.  You need to be reminded of your place." the General warned her.  Junjie watched her with pity in her eyes as they travelled.  He really felt bad for her.  He couldn't imagine what was going to happen to her after that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm

When they reached the Emperor's place. He looked at her. She growled. He began circling around her and smiled. "Junjie...youre in charge of her..watch my little witch..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 pm

"Yes, sire." Junjie replied, simply.  On the bright side, he wouldn't have to watch anything else that was unsightly.  He looked over at the girl, the witch, and wondered what to say.
"Um, hello.  I know you probably don't want to be here.  But, things will get better." he said, half-heartedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Sue-Long walked with this gentleman. She grabbed his hand and smiled as she saw goodness. "Youre a good person Junjie...just mixed up in this..." She reached her chambers. "Stay with me please?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm

"Very well.  If you wish." Junjie said, a little surprised by her request.  He was even more surprised that she guessed he didn't like what was happening.  But he did come in and have a seat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Sue-Long used her powers to close the chamber's door. She looked at him with her green eyes. "You are kind and sweet...why follow the evilness?" she took his hands and put them in hers. "I am here if you need a friend...private friends..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm

"I like that, Sue-Long.  A friend sounds nice." Junjie answered.  Subconsciously, he gripped her hand a little tighter.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Sue-Long felt the squeeze and she looked at Junjie. She smiled. "But no one must know..." she said. "I have an idea...when everyone is asleep wanna go to the gardens? I'll show some my elemental magic..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 am

"Really?  That sounds incredible.  I'd like to see that." Junjie said, excitedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 am

Sue-Long pressed her finger on Junjie's lips. "Shh remember secret friendship..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 am

"I wasn't being that loud." Junjie said, pretending to pout.  He didn't often act like a boy again.  But in this case, he couldn't resist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next