Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 9 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 pm

In a moment of boldness, Ian grabbed her and rolled them over some that he was holding her off the ground as he planted a passionate kiss on her lips.  He had wanted to try that with Krystal for a while now.  Now that he had, he felt very proud of himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 9 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Krystal's eyes sparkled as the locked into Ian's. She giggled before he kissed her. And when he kissed her passionately she could only softly moan.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:14 pm

"I would be so happy to go home with you.  I'm so tired of staying in this dreary place." Ian told Krystal with a smile.  He wanted to share his life with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm

'Home?' Krystal wondered. She hadn't been home in months cause of her studies and because of Kenny her mom's absusive drunk boyfriend. She shuttered as chills and memories came back. But with Ian around maybe things could probably changed. When they got to her house, it was like when she left. Then Kenny came to her and smacked Krystal across the face. "You're such a whore like your mother but at least she respects me..." Kenny threw Krystal across the room. She started to cry as she ran in her room.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

"Excuse me.  You do not treat a lady like that.  Krystal is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  If you ever do anything to hurt her or her mother ever again, I will turn your life into a nightmare from which you will never wake." Ian warned the man, a dangerous look in his eyes.  Then, he went to her room to comfort her.
"Krystal, I'm here for you.  You don't have to put up with him anymore.  If you want to move out of here, you can.  You could move in with me." he suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Krystal looked at Ian with her beaten face and nodded. But then her mother, Julia. 'mother too?' Krystal mouthed. Then she heard footsteps and she ran under her bed. She was like a little girl all over again. Since her father disappeared and never returned. Before Ian she never knew love. She loved Ian but she was scared of being hurt. Then the footsteps stopped at her door. Krystal began shaking. It was probably drunk mom again. She was so scared. Krystal tried to make everything work out but with Kenny's verbal and emotional abuse and her mom's alcohol addiction she was like a lost soul.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 pm

"That's right, sweetheart.  If you don't want to be in this environment anymore, all you have to do is let me know.  You shouldn't have to live with this.  It's not fair to you, or anyone to be treated like this." Ian said, giving her a hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Krystal silently cried as she placed her hand on his heart and his on hers. She was trying to tell him that she wanted to leave.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm

"You do want to go?  Then let's get you out of here.  I know a nice part of town where we can settle in." Ian told her, helping Krystal to her feet.  This time, he was rescuing her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Her eyes sparkled as they started to leave and her mother grabbed her arm. "Youre not taking my daughter..." Krystal looked at her mother 'I'm sorry mom but I love him.' Julia took another pull of Krystal's arm. Krystal screamed with pain. 'Ian...help me...'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh, can't I?  She is old enough to make the decision of whether or not she wants to stay or leave.  You can't stop her.  And if you do, we can easily have you reported to the cops for abuse." Ian reminded the woman.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Julia let go of Krystal's arm and quickly Krystal ran down the stairs. She wanted to leave and Ian was her source of a romantic escape.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Ian hailed a cab.  He directed the driver to take them to a nice hotel.  He cuddled with Krystal in the back seat.
"Any minute now, Krystal.  Any minute we can start a life together." he said during the drive.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Krystal reached in her pocket and opened it and it played a melody that was sweet and innocent. She snuggled close to Ian. She was still shaking as she placed the locket on his heart. 'Youre my new melody...' and as they came to the hotel she started to calm down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Ian leaned over and kissed his darling Krystal on the cheek.  She was such a treasure.  How he got lucky enough to find her, he would never guess.
"Thank you, Krystal." he said, quietly.  He paid the man for his trouble and paid for a room at the hotel.  He was thrilled to be getting a chance to sleep on a soft bed for a change and very happy to have gotten the girl he loved out of such a situation.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Krystal climbed onto the king sized bed and once her head hit the pillow she was out and her bruises showed on her back and her body as she began tossing and turning. The music began playing again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh Krystal.  How did you manage to survive this long?" Ian asked himself.  He reached out to try and massage her back.  He wanted to do more to relieve her pain, but with her asleep, there was only so much he could do.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Krystal couldnt sleep that much but she winced when Ian touched the bruises. She looked at him with her sparkling green eyes as she ran her hand through his brown hair and smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:49 pm

"I just wanted to help ease the pain, Krystal.  I didn't know what else to do." Ian told her.  His eyes were sympathetic as he looked down at her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Krystal placed her hand on his heart and a single tear glimpsed from her eye. 'I know'
She softly traced her finger on his face remembering his dimples lips and his cheeks as she fully opened her hand and touched rubbing her thumb on his soft cheek.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

"Well, life is going to be better from now on.  I promised you, after all." Ian said as he playfully tapped her nose.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Krystal smiled and giggled at the playful tap as she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his lips. She was soft at first but her flashbacks of pain came back as she held Ian close to her not wanting to lose him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Hey, it's okay.  I'm right here.  And we can stay like this for as long as you want." Ian whispered in her ear, pulling her closer so that her body was pressed against his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Krystal nodded with tears in her eyes. I wish I could speak....Gods please hear my plea...I wanna speak Krystal began to open her mouth and only a squeak came out. She held her head down and what the couple didnt know that the Gods looked at them and were considering to get her voice restored.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Ian heard the squeak.  At first, he wondered if Krystal was coming down with something.  But she didn't have a temperature and she wasn't coughing or sneezing.  Did this mean she was trying to talk to him?
"Krystal?  Are you feeling alright?  I wish you could tell me what it is you really want." Ian told her, longingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next