Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Krystal giggled as she took one. "Thank you Ian mi amor..." she swiped some of the whipped cream and put it on Ian's nose. She smiled and laughed as her green eyes sparkled. "Gotcha..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Ian wasn't laughing.  He was planning his own little joke.  He took a little cream from his tart and dabbed it onto her lips.  Before Krystal could lick them clean, he rushed in and gave her a kiss too.
"Now I got you." he chuckled.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Krystal smiled as she squealed with shock. "That was a good one my dear..." she held out her hand. "I wanna take you somewhere..." she wanted to take him to a tree to carve their names that way they'd be together forever.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:38 pm

"Where are we going, Krystal?" Ian asked.  She led him to a tree.  That's when he understood what she had in mind.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Krystal smiled as she took her Swiss army knife out and carved only her first name cause her last name barrier too many memories. So she carved a heart and wrote 'Krystal' into it and smiled as she handed the knife to Ian. "Here you go..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Ian took her pocket knife from her and began.  He carved a plus sign and then his name under hers.  Now, the heart had 'Krystal + Ian' written inside it.
"This will probably be here for a long time." he told Krystal.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Krystal smiled and nodded as they started to walk back with Ian leading the way but she saw a carriage without a driver headed towards Ian. She screamed as she pushed him out of the way. "Ian look out..." she was trampled by the angry horse and was breathing shallowly. "Ian...are you okay?" she asked weakly. Nobody cared to help her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 pm

"No, I'm not okay.  I won't be okay until I get you to a hospital." Ian answered frantically.  I quickly called for an ambulance.  They came to the scene after ten minutes.  The couple was taken to a hospital immediately.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Krystal was so scared not for the doctors but how Ian was doing. Then she gasped as she heard a familiar voice. "I guess young Krystal didn't learn her lesson..." It was Kenny. She whimpered. "Please Kenny don't...I love Ian..." But she felt a needle in her and began drifting away. "I love Ian...." were her last words. Kenny walked out. And the nurses walked in Ian's room. "I'm so sorry...Krystal didn't make it...but she was grasping this..." they handed him the locket.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"Why didn't she make it?  Why didn't any of you do something to help her?  It wouldn't have cost any of you more than a few minutes of your time to stay with her!" Ian was ranting and raving.  Then, he spotted someone he knew trying to sneak away.
"Stop, murderer!" he shouted, before taking off after Kenny.  He caught the man before he could make it to the front door.  He picked up a hypodermic needle, filled with nothing but air, and jabbed it into the man's neck.  Then, he pumped the air into his bloodstream.
"You bad boy." Ian hissed, knowing it was the last thing that piece of stunted slime would ever hear.  Air bubbles in the blood always resulted in death.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Alidia couldn't bare it. She knew the pain Kenny did to Krystal cause that's similar to what Deanne did to her. Her spiritself was shaking. "I...I..." then she felt herself dreaming falling. She opened her eyes. She was in a tepee. She felt her deer skinned dress. She was Raven. Raven Shorttail. Daughter of Koda Shorttail. The chief of the village. She had black hair and different colored eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Rahim wasn't able to see what happened to Ian because he felt himself falling again.  He was a wolf this time, a wolf spirit.  That's when he remembered that Native American's thought very highly of wolves.  Was he in their territory?  He would have to look around to know which tribes were in the area.  His name was Nava, Nava Greywolf.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Raven was like her mother. Very curious. Well today she decided it was time to put her courage and curiousity to the test. She heard all the guys saying that Wolf Cliff was the prefect place to prove the Great Spirits that you weren't afraid. She saw the cliff with a river. She inhaled and exhaled as she took a running start and jumped in. She felt as she was soaring like an eagle and then the water began to become too much. "Some...help..." was all she could say as she was pulled under.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Nava sensed more than heard the call for help.  He ran in the direction of the cliff and just spotted a girl going underwater.  But not by here own accord.  He rushed into the water and swan to her.  Carefully, he grabbed her moccasin dress in his teeth and tried to bring her back to shore.  After a few minutes, he succeeded in getting her on the bank and he collapsed as he tried to catch his breath.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Raven felt her dress being dragged as she weakly opened her eyes and saw she was on shore. Then she gasped at the wolf. "You saved me..." she said weakly as she petted his wet fur. "Thank you..." she kissed his snout. She knew that wolves were cruel but this one she liked. "I'm Raven Shorttail..." she said knowing that she kinda made a friend.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:14 pm

"Nava Greywolf." Nava answered her.  He could tell she was a good girl.  Saving her was the right decision, he knew.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Raven gasped. "Y--you can talk? And I--I understand you..." she backed away but then she sensed there was nothing to be afraid of so she inhaled and exhaled as she stroked his fur. "Nice to meet you Nava..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yes, I can.  I'm a wolf spirit.  I sensed you calling for help and I came running.  I've heard tell that something dangerous has moved into the area." Nava told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Raven's different colored eyes locked into Nava's earthy colored eyes. "What's happening?" She held herself close to Nava. "I pray to the Great Spirit it's not something bad..." she snuggled close to Nava and yawned as it was twilight. She began to fall asleep laying her head down on Nava's fur.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

"Depends on what it is that's moved in." Nava replied.  He curled up against her, trying to help keep her warm.  He looked up at the moon, it was half full.  Perhaps they wouldn't be bothered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Raven held herself closer to Nava. She prayed that whatever Nava was telling her; she hoped it wasn't connected to the missing maidens of the tribes. Cause who knew if she'd be next. After all she was the chief's only daughter.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

Nava was just nuzzling some of Raven's hair.  Just as he was doing this, he heard something in the brush.  He looked up and saw an older woman watching them
When she saw him, she made several growling noises before moving on.  He watched her disappear into the dark night.  The wolf spirit became a little concerned by what he saw.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 am

Raven opened her eyes slowly and saw Nava in high alert. She rubbed her eyes. "What's wrong?" she held herself even closer to Nava.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:42 am

"I just saw a woman.  She was growling at me like a wolf or a coyote.  I wonder if she is a Yenaldalooshi." Nava answered her, his fur bristling at the memory.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 am

Raven saw that her friend was upset. But was Nava really her friend cause her heart was pounding like a wedding drum and then it hit her...she was in love with him. She'd do whatever to make sure Nava was happy. So she got up and ran after the woman. Not noticing her beaded necklace with her wolf charms went off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next