Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am

She smiled. "I scent Cupid is at work cause she...Krystal does have feelings for your host...she wants to him..." Then she made the snakes appear. "make sure Krystal is okay..." the snakes nodded and then Krystal was her normal human self but was out cold from the transformation. "Ian..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:00 am

"I most certainly will." Typhon answered her.  At last, the Father of all Monsters relented and let Ian have control again.  The young man felt a little dizzy.  But it was of little consequence as he looked down on Krystal.
"Krystal?  Are you okay?" he asked as he cradled her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 am

Krystal smiled weakly as she caressed Ian's cheeks as he picked her up. "I am now..." she nestled on his chest "Ian I wanna tell you something...." she began blushing. "I think I am falling in love with you and I'll do whatever it takes to help you and Typhon..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

"You love me?  Even though you've never seen my real face?  Krystal, I have a confession to make.  I've been falling in love with you too, ever since you touched me free of fear.  I know it sounds cliché, but I do." Ian told her, an unbelievable happiness showing on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am

Krystal smiled as she touched his cheeks. "I don't care what you look like cause you'll always be my beloved Ian...." Krystal loved him and wanted to taste his lips on hers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 am

"Oh Krystal, you have no idea how much that means to me." Ian exclaimed, happily.  He leaned down to kiss her too.  Her lips were so soft and he couldn't resist trying to make it last for as long as he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

Krystal softly moaned with the kiss. "Ian..." she whispered as she rubbed his chest. "More..." she whispered. She pressed her body on his, kissing him non-stopping.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 am

Ian couldn't resist giving her another kiss.  Her hands on his chest felt so delicate but so wonderful at the same time.  His limbs wrapped around her, pulling her close.
He didn't notice at first that he had a strange pins and needles feeling on his skin.  Just having Krystal there like this was enough to make him blind to everything else.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 am

"Ian...." Krystal softly whispered and moaned as she caressed his cheeks as they were touching.
"my love... I think I know a song that matches us and them..." Krystal jumped off Ian's arms and on a tree stump and inhale and exhaled. And she began to singing.

When she was singing it seemed all of the snakes were coming to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 am

"That was beautiful, Krystal.  You have such a beautiful heart.  Maybe that's what drew me to you." Ian complimented her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 am

Krystal blushed as she jumped from the tree stump. "And your kindness is what made me attracted to you..." she caressed his cheeks. "My Ian...I love you so much...more than my life...I'd do anything to make sure nobody hurts you..."

((OCC: I have another idea for a pastlife...how about a Hunchback of Notre dame but the hunchback gets the gypsy or I kinda know a native american legend of chief's daughter who was really curious and really connected with the nature's spirits...anyway shes looking around and falls in a river and starts to drown but a wolf saves her and they become friends well turns out he turns human for two ways true love is proven or a full moon...well you can probably guess lol what do you think?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm

"I would do whatever it takes to keep you safe, Krystal.  You make me happy.  And I want to make you happy." Ian promised her.  He took a hold of her in a gentle embrace.  As he did so, he no longer felt Typhon's presence in the back of his mind.
"He's gone, Krystal.  I can't hear him anymore.  But then, this means-" He didn't have the chance to finish.  As he looked down, he saw the serpents that had been his arms were fusing together, becoming one.

(OOC: Come to think of it, we've never done a Native American story.  That would be different.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm

((OCC: awesome Very Happy))

Krystal gasped as Ian transformed. "Y--you're becoming human...and I..." she gasped as the snakes that were gathered around her when she sang were fusing on her. Her skin was becoming scaly. Her hair was getting longer. Her eyes began to glow and shined red. "Ian...whatsss happening to me....thissss doessss not look good..." she said or tried to cause with her 's's it sounded like a snake. Then she figured in to. When she made her vow that traded her humanity with Ian's transformation. So now she was the beast in sort to speak. Krystal began to cry. "I...I'm a monster..." she began to run away. She hid in a cave as she felt her new skin. "I don't deserve Ian...I'm a freak..." Then she started to hear a voice in the cave. "Come my child...I'll free you..." Krystal was in a trance as she began following the voice. Unaware that it was unwise.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:16 pm

"Krystal!  Krystal, please answer me!" Ian called for her, following her.  He discovered a cave where her trail ended.  He went inside.  Only when his eyes adjusted to the darkness did he see she was there.  He rushed up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Krystal, I won't let you go.  I don't care what you look like.  I fell in love with you because you were beautiful inside as well as out.  And no matter what happens, that doesn't change.  If I could take back that monstrous body I had so that you wouldn't feel this way, I would.  Why should only one of us suffer like this?" Ian proclaimed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Krystal looked at Ian and sniffled. "I want what's best for us and I think the voice that's talking to me can help us...so please trust me..." she let go of Ian's grip and followed the voice. And there she saw a woman. "My sweet Krystal...trade your singing voice and everything will be normal I swear it..." Krystal looked at Ian and then her skin. She nodded. "I'll do it if you promise no harm will come to us..." The woman nodded as she made a 'X' on her chest. "I promise..." Again Krystal looked at Ian. "I'm sorry but it has to be done...I lo---" then like that her voice was gone and they were normal humans.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm

"No!  This isn't fair.  What use do you have for her voice anyway?" Ian insisted, wishing the senseless strife would end.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm

But the woman disappeared before Ian could get his answer. Krystal caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips. She was telling him that she loved him. She placed her hand on his heart and his on hers. 'I'm sorry Ian...' she mouthed 'but I needed to do that for us to be normal...'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm

"I would've been happy with it either way.  At least with you around, looking so ugly and having Typhon in my head was bearable.  I found someone who loved me and who I loved.  Even if we were both monsters, I would have been happy just to have you in my life, Krystal.  I will always love you for that." Ian explained.  Slowly, he reached up and directed her face to his as he leaned in and kissed her sweetly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Krystal was touched emotionally at what Ian said. She began to silently crying. She loved him more than she ever thought she loved anyone else. They walked out of the cave and she smiled as she ran to the flower patch and made a forget-me-not necklace and placed it around his neck and made a tiger lily ring.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

"That's very sweet of you, Krystal.  You really are a special girl." Ian told her.  He brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
Then, he noticed a beautiful camellia flower.  He reached over, plucked it, and put it in her hair.  It looked beautiful against her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Krystal smiled as she touched his heart. 'I'll always be yours Ian...' she mouthed. She kissed his lips softly as she made them lay on the patch of grass by the flowers. She put his hand on her heart.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 pm

When she touched his heart, Ian felt himself fill with joy.  He couldn't help but love her.  She had a very beautiful soul inside.
"And I you, Krystal.  And I you." he answered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Her eyes sparkled as she looked into his. 'My beloved Ian...' they rolled on the patch of grass and Krystal giggled as she was on top of him and kissed him. She brushed aside his hair and caressed his cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

"Well, somebody's playful." Ian joked.  He giggled a bit as she smoothed his dark brown hair.  She was so beautiful, just like that.
"I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in the world, Krystal." he confessed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Krystal placed Ian's hand on her heart. 'Me too...you make me feel complete...' she kissed him once again softer trying to tell him that she was his and nothing was going to change that.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next