Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:29 pm

'Why can't people let usss be happy?' Rahim asked himself.  How did people like that keep finding them?  It wasn't fair.
Then, he found himself in another castle in England.  He was a prince waiting for a potential bride.  His name was Donavon.
"I hope this one is something special." he said to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm

As Monica and her father rode their carriage. Alidia gasped as she saw the flag. It had a swan on it. No way...Rahim and I were the Swan Lake people...and I wish I could tell him but that would be unexplainable...Well might as well have fun with this one

Monica walked out of the carriage put her raven black hair in a ponytail and walked to Prince Donavon and curtsied "Your Highness I am Princess Monica your betroth..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 pm

"Hello, Monica.  I hope we might get to know each other before we consider marriage." Donovan said as he bowed in response. "Would you care to go somewhere less crowded?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Monica smiled. "I'd be most honored to." They walked through some flowers and she picked a winter rose and handed it to him "I enjoy nature..." she started to say. "Dont you?" Her green eyes sparkled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 pm

"Do you?  I find the outdoors to be very relaxing.  I like to practice archery out here when no one is around." Donovan replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Monica smiled as her eyes sparkled. "Archery? You must teach me cause it sounds divine...I like to read..." she said "A lot of action like I just read a tragic love story about twin royal siblings and the prince is taken and the princess's best friend saves him and then they marry but the royal family is captured and she loses her life to save them and he the prince dies with her..." she blushed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 pm

"I'm afraid I'm not fond of tragedies.  Though I do like to read as well.  And if I taught you archery, I want you to be sure you know what you're doing.  So, I won't give you arrows until you can draw the bow back properly.  It's not as easy as it looks, you know." Donovan said with a serious expression.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Monica smiled as she saw an abandoned arrow and bow. "Teach me ohhh merciful one..." she giggled
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:30 pm

"First, you need to practice drawing the bow without the arrow.  Some people need to use more or less fingers to pull the string back, depending on how strong they are." Donovan said, not looking at her as he spoke.  His heart was weighed down by heavy thoughts.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Monica smiled as she pulled the arrow to her cheek and saw far away some sacks of flour and she took a breath of relief as she let go and it hit spot on. "Like that?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 pm

"Not bad.  Though you did go much farther than I was teaching." Donovan replied, giving her a look that said 'what am I going to do with you?'  But he meant it to be teasing, not reprimanding in any way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Monica smiled as she looked at Donovan. "You know that theres more to nature than archery...by the way I love to sing and dance but not right now..." she gasped as she picked up a bird and smiled. "Come little guy...fly..." and as if on cue it flew.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:19 pm

"I like to watch birds fly too.  I probably didn't tell you, but birds are my favorite animals.  They seem so free." Donovan told her with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Monica smiled. "Awesome I like birds too. I love swans too."

Unaware to the couple that an evil wizard name Robert was watching them. He wanted to rule their kingdoms and marry Monica.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:27 pm

"You like swans?  Of course I understand why, but swans have some secrets I bet you didn't know about." Donovan told her with a wink.  He was sure she couldn't resist asking about them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Monica sat on a stone bench. "I bet you're going to tell me anyway..." she giggled. "I really enjoy spending time with you prince Donovan...." she smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 pm

"Why thank you.  And yes, I was going to tell you.  First of all, swans are the only birds known that have teeth.  You've probably noticed that birds don't have teeth, correct?  Swans are the exception to that rule.  And they mate for life." Donovan explained, sitting beside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Monica nervously played with her braided hair as she gasped as a flower blossom landed on her lap. "I...I never knew that about the teeth and mated for life..." she blushed. "imagine being nonattactible at birth and then becoming beautiful as you grow up and find your mate...being together for life...I know that I'm like a swan but I'm not that beautiful but I..." she paused as she thought she talked too much already.

Meanwhile Robert wanted the prefect scene to do his black magic. Monica would be his no matter what.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm

"What makes you think you're not beautiful?  Let me tell you what I've always thought about swans.  To me, they are beautiful from the moment they're born, not just physically but inside as well.  Their beauty is mostly on the inside when they're born.  But as they get older, that beauty starts to show through on the outside more clearly.  And that's what I see with you, Monica." Donovan told her his hand resting on hers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:03 am

Monica smiled as she lifted Donovan's hands to her lips. "May God forgive these sinned lips as they are like pilgrims searching for something exciting..." she pressed her lips on his knuckles. "Dearest Donovan do you think we are like the swan and ready be mated for life?" she was scared at he would reply.

Meanwhile Robert had an evil idea to make Monica come faster to him. He'd cast a spell for Donovan to tell her that he's only in love with her beauty and as she rides back home he'll kill her father and take her to Swan Lake.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 am

"Well, I don't...know if..." Donovan didn't know what was wrong with him.  It felt like words that were not his were trying to force themselves out of his mouth.  He started shaking as he fought against whatever had come over him.  Desperate to make this stop, he tried to recite a prayer to make it stop.
"Saint Michael...the Archangel...defend us in battle..." he tried to recite. "Monica...help me."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

Monica began to hold her beloved's hands. "What's the matter?"

Robert had enough of this. He decided he'd come and take Monica away. He showed up.

Monica gasped as she saw the older man. Then Robert shifted into a great animal of different breeds. He killed Monica's father and then he took by the arm as he yanked her away from Donovan. She screamed "Donovan...help me please..." without knowing she dropped her swan locket as they disappeared.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 am

Donovan could barely grasp what happened.  Some creature had appeared out of nowhere and taken Monica captive.  He tried to follow it on foot, but it proved too fast for him.  Then, he noticed Monica's locket laying in the grass.
"I'll find you, Monica.  And then I'll answer your question the way I wanted to.  You deserve to hear what was in my heart." he promised himself as he picking up her locket.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:55 am

Monica was so scared. Robert transformed to himself. "My Monica..." he bowed. "Marry me and all your dreams will come true..." Monica shook her head "I'll never be yours I belong to Donovan..." she looked around and saw a lake and an abandon castle. "Fine...you'll be mine so help me..." she screamed as Robert made her into a swan. "Swan by day and Monica at night..." "You monster..." she screamed. She began to crying.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 am

A few days later, Donovan was ready to go looking for Monica.  He had looked at maps of the area in the direction the Great Animal had flown.  Then, he hurried to gather up enough arrows that would last a hunter for three days.  He then rode off towards what must be an abandoned castle.  If the beast had taken Monica anywhere, it was there.
"I'm coming, Monica.  I'm coming to find you." he said to himself.  Somewhere in his coat, he kept her locket safe.  He never left it anywhere, for fear of it being lost.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next