Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 7 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 pm

(OOC: Glad that you had fun.)

"He'sss not going to get that lucky again.  If Deanne thinksss he can win, he'sss wrong." Rahim thought.  As he woke to another past life, he found himself at the slope of a volcano; a very special volcano.  Mount Etna held special significance in Greece as the sight where Zeus buried the baddest, most frightening Titan ever, Typhon.  They believed that each eruption was Typhon himself venting his rage.
He knew himself as Ian Duchene, an intern for an Anthropologist that had disappeared.  He tried to get up and found that his legs didn't work the way he wanted them to.  Pushing himself into a sitting position, he nearly screamed in shock.  His tanned skin was now black and red hide, he had tentacles as a means of locomotion, and his arms were more like four serpents.  In his shock, a blast of fire escaped his mouth and another presence in his mind laughed at his horror.
"Typhon!  His spirit is a passenger inside me." he realized.  The only good thing was that he wasn't as large as the real Typhon.  That would make hiding more difficult.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 7 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 pm

(OCC: It was fun but I have one major sugar headache lol Smile )

Krystal wasn't going to let the haunted rumors get to her. She laughed to herself as she went alone to the abandoned volcano. She began vocalizing to make herself pass the time. Then she gasped as she heard a snapping noise. "W...who's there?" she asked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm

(OOC: Oh dear.)

Ian was trying to take a nap.  But it was hard to do when the Father of all Monsters kept insisting that he get up and do something.  His tentacles kept flicking loose stones this way and that.  One even snapped a stick as it thumped on the ground.
Then, he heard a voice.  This one wasn't Typhon, it was too feminine.  And it wasn't coming from inside his head either.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Krystal began looking around trying to find the source of the noise. "Hello? I'm Krystal I believe I heard you...anyone out there?" she gasped as she stepped on a testicle of some-sort. She wanted to scream but when she tried she couldn't.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:55 pm

"Ouch!  That hurt!" Ian exclaimed when someone stepped on him.  Suddenly, he realized that he had alerted the girl to his presence.
He looked up at her, expecting her to scream and run away in mortal dread.  How could he think she would do anything else?  He propped himself up on the two serpents that were his left arms.
"Yes, I know.  I'm terrifying.  Of course that's not entirely my fault." he mumbled.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Krystal gasped as she rubbed her eyes. "I...I... I'm so sorry...please forgive me..." she picked up the tentacle and kissed it. Sure she was being a little over the top but she needed to show compassion. "I...I'm so sorry..." she repeated. "I'm Krystal by the way..." she smirked as she touched his volcano ash-like cheek. "you're so life-like..." she muttered. Her green eyes sparkled as she saw his earthy eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 pm

For a minute, Ian felt really strange.  He welcomed this girl's touch.  And he noticed that Typhon had fallen silent.  Was that because of her?
"Uh...I accept the apology.  But what do you mean by 'life-like?'  Do you think this is some kind of costume?" he asked her, confused.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Krystal blushed. "I'm so sorry it's that for a second I thought I saw Typhon in your eyes..." she shook her head and her red hair was flying all over the place "Kinda crazy huh?" she giggled. "I study Greek mythology and their beliefs...by the way what's your name?" she smiled as she was still in awestruck wonder and touching his cheeks. She didn't know why but something felt right.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 pm

"My name?  It's Ian Duchene.  And you might have seen him.  His spirit is here with me, that's why I look this way.  Sometimes he takes over, and he makes me frighten people away from Mount Etna.  But when your hand touched me, he became dormant." Ian explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Krystal blushed. "Ian? That's an awesome name..." she paused as Ian told her that Typhon was calm when she was around. She cleared her throat. "Ian why do you think Typhon does that? By the way I'm not afraid..." she smiled as she caressed Ian's cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Ian had to smile when she told him that she wasn't frightened off.  A warm feeling blossomed in his chest.  But he shrugged it off so he could answer her questions.
"I'm not sure why, but I am so happy to get a break from his constant nagging.  You know, Typhon himself had a wife.  Echidna, the Mother of all Monsters.  After Zeus defeated him, he had the other Gods decided to let Echidna live, so that any children she had would become monsters to test future heroes.  Of course, this means her kids are doomed to die by some hero's blade." he answered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Krystal gasped "The poor dear... I wonder what happened to her..." she shrugged her shoulders. She held out her hand. "Wanna go for a private walk just us?" she smiled. She liked having Ian around. Something seemed prefect having him around.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 pm

"I'd like to take a walk.  That sounds nice." Ian answered.  He pondered over how he was going to take her hand when he had serpents for arms.  But one of them simply put itself in a slipknot around her wrist to solve the problem.
"Anyway, I do feel bad for Echidna.  When you look at the story from her point of view, you realize what a lousy lot in life she has.  Most of her children end up slain and her only real comfort, her husband, is in permanent solitary confinement under a huge rock.  You can't help but feel for her because of that." he added as they started to walk.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am

Krystal always loved snakes for some reason. It was like they were apart of her and her soul. "That's terrible...but according to my research...she still lives well her spirit does looking for a host and it's been too long..." Krystal giggled as the snake that tied a knot slithered up her arm.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:12 am

"Hey, you.  Behave yourself with the lady." Ian warned the snake.  He chuckled a little as he turned his attention back to Krystal.
"Well let me tell you, Echidna was definitely the pretty one in that marriage.  From the waist up, she looked like a beautiful woman.  But from the waist down, she had a serpentine tail in place of legs.  She didn't have much to say for her personality, but man oh man, did Typhon love her." he said with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:18 am

"Ian he's okay...aren't you little guy..." Krystal giggled as the snake wrapped around her head like a crown. "I bet he'd loved her but she died horribly by the cave with giant she was with..." Krystal paused. "umm Ian there's something I wanna show you..." she pulled up her sleeves and showed her snakelike birthmark with Greek lettering. "I've been trying to translate but it's nothing I recognize...maybe he could?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:34 am

"He?  You want to talk to Typhon?  Well, I can try to wake him up.  Don't know if it'll work, but I might as well give it a shot." Ian told her.  He stepped back to give himself some space.
"Hey, big shot!  I got someone who wants to talk to you." he said, as if the other person who was sharing his body were right next to him.  Suddenly, he doubled over like something had hit him.  He clutched his head for a few seconds.  When he opened his eyes again, they were an electric green and his mouth split with a sly grin.
"Did someone ask for me?" the Father of all Monsters inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 am

Krystal gasped as Typhon showed up. "Please I don't mean any harm it's that Ian and I were talking about you and your wife and well ever since I was born I've had this snakelike birthmark and it has some Greek transcript that I don't know maybe you know..." her emerald green eyes sparkled as she showed Typhon the birthmark as another snake came to her and she smiled. "Hey little guy..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:53 am

All four of the serpents wrapped themselves around her arm.  He leaned over her to get a better look.  Being much older, he was able to read Ancient Greek more easily.  After a minute, he straightened up in a flash.
"This is Echidna's name.  And the serpent looks like one of the heads of one of her children, the Hydra.  It was slain by Hercules." he stated, a little stunned.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 am

Krystal gasped. "Maybe...no it's not possible..." she looked the snakes that looked at her as if they awaited a command. She began to feel like something inside her changing. She screamed "Ian...help me..." she began rolling on the ground transforming. "Ian....please..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:12 am

At hearing her call his name, Ian regained control.  He saw Krystal writhing on the ground, obviously in pain.  He was at her service instantly, holding her carefully with the four snakes.
"Krystal, what's the matter?  What's happening?" Ian asked, trying to be of some help.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 am

Krystal wasn't Krystal anymore for the time being. Her green eyes glared at Ian. "I don't know who this Krystal you speak of but I am Typhon's wife...dear mortal..." Krystal's body wasn't hers anymore. It was half human and half snake.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:25 am

Realizing what had happened, Ian let Typhon take the reins again.  His face was wearing an expression of adoration.  He suddenly held her arms down on the ground as he leaned over her.
"You didn't think I'd let the boy have his way with you, did you my other half?" he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

She just looked at Typhon and smiled. "I wanted to save you from Zeus's wrath but they won't allow it. But Typhon I have bad news Zeus is after you again and this time I'll make sure I will change your fate and if it costs my life and this mortal girl's, this Krystal that the mortal boy speaks of so be it...I don't wanna lose you again. I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:45 am

Typhon chuckled.  He had thought of this when he first took Ian as a host.  There was a way for he and his mate to be happy again and let these two wouldn't have to worry about Zeus.
"Maybe we won't need to find him.  I discovered something about these two before you came.  When Krystal touched him, I fell into a peaceful state of rest; there's something between these two and I think it can help them and us.  If they can show a faithful love, like the one you showed me, we will be able to move on and they will safe from his wrath.  Besides, Zeus' power has waned because the mortals no longer worship him; if he were to fight me this time, I would win." he explained to Echidna.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next