Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Naomi smiled. "Teach me now since we are just about home." she giggled.

Meanwhile the hunter gasped with the woman floating. "When they are airborne I will get them with my silver poisoned arrow,,,"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 am

"That might be arranged.  You see, our wings are best for gliding, and the wind right now is helping you do that, if only a little from the ground.  It's like riding the wind in a sense." Yama explained.  To better prove his point, he spread his wings to glide a short distance while holding her hand and then landed again.
"And the wings can act as a cloak if you wish them to.  They can drape around the shoulders if you don't want them to be in the way." he added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 am

Naomi took a deep inhale as she began flapping her wings and began flying. "I am doing it...look Yama...woohoo..." she giggled as she glided in the air. "Come on and join me love..."

Meanwhile the hunter waited for the right shot. To have both of them.

((OCC: I was thinking instead of the wild west pastlife we could something similar to this: . What do you think?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:25 am

"I would, Naomi.  But the sun is coming soon.  I don't want to think what would happen if we turned to stone in midair." Yama warned her with a remorseful expression.  He didn't want to be a killjoy, especially when she was enjoying herself.  But, he was stating valid concerns.

(OOC: I'm hoping it's not going to be just like Dracula, especially since the Count is teaching here.  So, what, is it the vampire/human romance kind of thing?)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 am

Naomi gasped. He was right. The sun was coming she quickly landed where he normally stood. "Gotcha..but when its twilight we'll fly together..."

The hunter smiled as he heard them. "Twilight prefect... "

((OCC: Kinda sorta lol like Rahim could be like a prince who's half of any animal of your choosing thats new to a school and everyone teases him but Alidia who is a young girl who is half of the animal without knowing and they become friends and then found out they are Lifemates but hunters track them down and kill her which makes Rahim's pastlife died of a broken heart because his parents want him to move on))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 am

"That sounds enchanting.  We will do that." Yama promised her, climbing up beside her.  He sat contentedly on the rebuilt roof.  As he looked at the rising sun, a smile played across his face. 

(OOC: That sounds cool.  It gives me an idea to introduce any one of the different kinds of lycanthropes too.  And there are a number of them.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 am

Namoi quickly grabbed his hand before the sun came up. She smiled.

Meanwhile the hunter was pretending to be a guard for the grounds and he couldnt wait for the lovebirds to take their flight.

((OCC:Wicked cant wait,))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:58 am

When the sun set and the two lovers awakened from their stone sleep, Yama felt very energized.  He couldn't help it.  As he looked over at Naomi, he reached over to hug her.
"How did you sleep?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:01 am

Naomi yawned and stretched out her wings. "That felt awesome..." she giggled as she shook off the dust. "Ready for our flight?"

"Theyre about to take flight..." the hunter smiled as he got ready.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:13 am

"Ready as I'll ever be.  I'll hold your hand until you feel ready to glide on your own." Yama answered her.  The both spread their wings and took to the air together.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:16 am

Naomi felt so awestruck as they took fight.
The hunter aimed his arrow at the girl.
Naomi felt a sharp pain as she began losing air.
"Yama..." she cried out as she hit the ground and the hunter smiled wanting to see the male's reaction. Then he would face him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 am

At first, Yama didn't know what had happened.  He suddenly felt Naomi's body go limp and drag them both back to Earth.  He had landed very harshly on one side, hitting his head in the process.
"That hurt." he groaned.  Then, he noticed that his beloved had an arrow in her.  He pulled it out to inspect it.
"A hunter!  Why now?  What does it take to end this cycle?" he exclaimed, angrily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:31 am

The hunter laughed as he faced the beast. "Well looks like you had her as a weakness all this time..." It was James. The creep that came after Naomi in the beginning. Naomi weakly opened her eyes. "I will always love you Yama until the end..." and like that they were closed. James laughed harder as he raised his bow and arrows. "any last words Yama?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 am

"Yes.  You should have worn armor.  Because you will die for this!" Yama spat.  He lunged at the man to drive his talons into the offender's throat.  As he did so, he felt something pierce his stomach, in the appendix.  The man fell down dead, but the Tengu was not far behind, for he fell to his knees and tried to crawl to Naomi.
"I would have...lived a life with you, Naomi.  So...now I die with you." Yama whispered.  His strength failed him and he breathed his last as his hand found hers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 am

Alidia felt the pain in this one and knew why. Rahim would die with her and the little ones then died without them.

The dream began to change and Alidia looked around. She was at a school. "Great....I am back at school again she thought and then the teacher passed back papers her name was Mashay Johnson. Black hair blue eyes and pale skinned. She wanted something exciting to happened.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 am

The next scene that came was one Rahim didn't expect.  Another school.  He was a new kid coming in as an exchange student from France.  His name was Renard Dumont, and he had a hidden secret that he shared with his father and mother alone.
"Have a good day, dear." his mother said as she dropped him off.
"I honestly doubt that." he said to himself.  He went to his first class for that day and was introduced by the teacher as soon as he walked in.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:17 am

Mashay was so bored. It is the same thing over and over again...please let something fun happened today.
Then she hear Mr Kelly get everyones attention. "Class meet our new exchange student from France. His name is Renard Dumont. Now Renard do like going be Ren? And here sit by Mashay." She looked at him. Something seemed familiar but she shrugged her shoulders.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 am

Renard was aware that he was a handsome young man, slick black hair, warm brown eyes.  And the fact that he was French only boosted his status with these American girls.  Some of them liked their men to be from overseas.
But the only girl whose gaze he couldn't ignore was that of the girl sitting next to him.  She too had black hair, but her eyes were blue.  The teacher had said her name was Mashay, he believed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:48 am

Mashay looked at him again. She noticed they had had black hair but when Mr Kelly sat him down by her; she saw his eyes were brown. She cleared her thoart as she attempted to speak some French but failed. "Hey you speak English Ren?" she smiled at the nickname.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 am

"Yes, I can speak English, and German when I need to.  Fluently.  And I would rather not be called that, if it's all the same to you, Mademoiselle.  It sounds like a girl's name when people do that." Renard whispered to her.  He didn't want to be rude, but it was his first day in a strange new place.  He wanted to get settled in before making friends.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

Mashay half-smiled. "Okay fine you win Renard...just be careful cause there's some jerks and bullies here okay? Don't wanna be messed with on the first day....wait a second I have an idea..." Mashay fully smiled "I'll be your bodyguard. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. "Deal?" she put her hand under the desk.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:19 am

"You would protect me from school ruffians?  Very well, you have a deal.  And here I thought I wasn't going to make a friend on my first day." he whispered back.  He took her hand under the table to seal the deal.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 am

Mashay smiled. But when their hands touched she felt a zap. She quickly pulled their hands apart. "What was that?" she wondered as she quickly looked up and saw Mr Kelly still talking and she looked at Renard. "What did you do to me?" she looked at her hand and saw a mark of a pawprint. "what did you do?" she whispered and showed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:34 am

Renard stared at the print on her hand.  His eyes got wide when he realized what this entailed.  He wasn't the only one at that school!
"I...I...I can't explain it here, where people can listen in.  I will tell you when class is over.  I give you my word." he whispered with haste.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 am

When class was over the Bucker twins came and started trouble with Renard. Mashay growled. "Leave him alone..." her blue eyes turned black and the twins ran for cover. Mashay smiled and felt dog-like teeth on her tongue. "What's going on here Renard..." she said as they were outside.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next