Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Aqua lifted her tail. "Remember true love's sacrifice...that's only way of me becoming human...if my true love is in danger...and I feel the need I'll do it...but tomorrow...I'll see you off...I promise just be careful my dear...but I have to go..." and with that she swam off to her private cave. "Oh Maxwell...how I wish there was another way but I'll see you following your dreams tomorrow...you as a pirate captain..." she giggled as she looked at her reflection and smiled at the necklace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Maxwell felt glad to hear that Aqua approved of what he wanted to do.  But he felt like he was leaving her behind, in his own way.  Regardless of his own feelings, he looked forward to getting to having her see him off.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm

The following morning Aqua quietly swam to the surface not trying to be noticed and there he was. Her beloved human lover Captain Maxwell. She smiled as she made a searose appear in his pocket showing that she was here.

Meanwhile Black Shadow was watching them from a distance. "Soon that mermaid will be mine..." he chuckled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Maxwell felt something appear in his coat pocket.  He reached in and found a Sea rose there.  A smile spread across his face as he realized Aqua was there.
"Thank you, my love." he whispered.  Before long, his ship was setting sail.  He inhaled the ocean breeze, a happy expression on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Aqua smiled. "My Maxwell a pirate...how romantic..." she swooned and then gasped as she was scooped up in a net. She began freaking out. She couldn't sing their song. She was placed in a tank. "What's the meaning of this?" she asked. "Well...you're a fusty one..." Black Shadow said. "Let me go..." Aqua pleaded. He chuckled. "Nope..." Aqua was scared. 'I love you Maxwell...don't forget me...' Hours became days and Aqua was getting more scared. She held the necklace close.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Maxwell thought about Aqua often.  Once every week, he would open the music box she had given him and listen to its song.  He wondered how she was doing.  But he soon had other things to worry about.  One of them was Shawn Nicholas, otherwise known as Black Shadow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Aqua sniffled. "Oh Maxwell I miss you..." she played with the necklace. Then she heard heard footsteps, his footsteps. Shawn smilied at her. "How's my little mermaid? Still dreaming of her beloved? Well stop dreaming cause we are about to attack his ship..." Aqua gasped. "No!!" she screamed as she pounded the glass. "Don't you dare touched him..." Shawn smiled evilly "and I will kill him in front of you as we capture his ship..." Aqua screamed "You're a horrible human..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

"Return fire!  They must not be allowed to board this ship!" Maxwell ordered his crew.  Each of them was busy manning the cannons or preparing to the enemy to swing over onto his ship.  As things stood, it looked like that would be fairly soon.
"Get ready, lads!  Let's send them down to Davy Jones' Locker!" he called to them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Aqua heard Maxwell. "Oh my beloved human lover...don't die please...I couldn't bare it..." then she gasped as she saw Shawn behind Maxwell. "Maxwell..." she screamed out but it was too late her beloved was tied up and she knew that Shawn was going to bring him down and make them face eachother once more. Then Aqua had an idea. She'd sacrifice her mermaid life to save her beloved. Then she heard the footsteps.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Maxwell was being dragged to some part of Shawn's ship.  He wasn't able to struggle against his enemy's grip.  However, he couldn't resist the urge to question the man's honor.
"Are you so cowardly that you can't kill me in front of your crew and mine?" he spat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Shawn laughed. "If you're questioning my honor I think it is about to be answered...say hello to my little mermaid..." he threw Maxwell to the tank. Aqua growled at Shawn but looked at her beloved with sorrow and worry. "Maxwell are you okay?" she put her hand to the tank. "I love you Maxwell no matter what is going to happen..." she closed her eyes and began chanting. "mermaid life begone wanna live my beloved's life...mermaid life begone wanna live as a human like my beloved..." the tank began to shake and glow.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Maxwell felt the tank shaking behind him.  Carefully, he got himself to his knees.  He looked up at the tank, trying to see what was happening.
"Aqua?" he called to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Shawn was getting pissed. He grabbed Maxwell by the collar of his shirt. "What are you doing to my mermaid..." The tank stopped shaking and glowing as Aqua rose up as a human.
Aqua sneered. "Let him GO!!!!" she yelled as she jumped off the tank. It shattered and she picked up a glass shard and stabbed Shawn's heart. She snuggled to Maxwell. "Thank god youre okay..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"I'm fine, love.  Nothing bruised but my ego." Maxwell said, thinking of the way Shawn had tossed him about like a sack of potatoes.
"Can you help me untie these ropes?" he asked her as he tried to slip his wrists out of their bonds.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Aqua giggled as she took Shawn's dagger and did a spinning trick and cut the ropes. Then she tried walking again and it was painful. She grimaced as she kept trying. "Why does it hurt?" she whimpered
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

"You're just not used to walking, Aqua.  Once you've done this a few more times, your legs will get stronger.  Then it won't hurt so much.  Here, how about I carry you out of her back to my ship so that you don't have to be here anymore." Maxwell offered as he placed his coat around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Aqua smiled. "I'd like that so much..and I am glad you're okay...I would go crazy if anything happened to you...I love you so much..." She caressed his cheeks as they went back on his ship and she fell asleep in his arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"Oh my goodness, Captain!  Where did this poor girl come from?" the first mate asked.
"She was a prisoner on the enemy's ship.  She may sleep in my room while she recovers.  The rest of you get the ship moving." Maxwell commanded.
Maxwell entered his cabin, Aqua still in his arms.  Very gently, he placed her in his bed to rest.  He pulled a blanket up over her body to keep her warm through the night.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm

When Aqua woke up she smiled as she saw Maxwell by her side. She lifted her legs and began carefully walking to him. Her smile widen as she saw the music box and around his neck was the necklace. She looked at her sleeping angel and giggled as she went to his kitchen and started to try to cook like the humans did. Making pancakes and eggs.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Maxwell woke up shortly afterward.  He became a little worried when he discovered Aqua wasn't there.  But as he explored the ship, looking for her, he caught the scent of something cooking.
"Aqua?  Is that you in the galley?" he asked.  As he came in, he found that, indeed, she was there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Aqua giggled as she placed the charcoal food on the table. "Tada my angel....I tried making pan cakes..." Then she compared her food to the book's picture and gasped. "Thats not right...I am a bad human..." she started to cried
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:28 pm

In an attempt to show he was thankful for her thoughtfulness, he tried cutting up a piece to taste.  The first few times, the blackened food just crumbled to crumbs.  Eventually, he did get a bite in his mouth, and it took a bit of effort not to grimace.
"I...can see that.  I do appreciate the gesture, Aqua.  But I'm afraid burnt food doesn't taste very good.  I would like to share a good breakfast with you, so I think it's only fair that we cook together.  What do you say?" Maxwell inquired, putting an arm around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Aqua giggled. "Sure...what ingredients do we need.." She walked to the cold box and opened it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

"Oh, that's simple.  I'll need you to get me milk, some eggs, and vegetable oil.  The flour is already right here so you don't have to worry about finding that." Maxwell answered, adjusting the heat a little.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Aqua grabbed the things and smiled as she set them on the counter. "Whats next?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next