Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Yama didn't answer at first.  He removed the last layer of his yukata and placed it beside them.  Then, he leaned over her.
"If you are ready, I will begin." the Tengu said at last.  His hands had him braced over her.  His Naomi looked so beautiful in the moonlight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Naomi smiled and blushed as she looked at her winged beloved with her starry eyes. She wrapped her hands around his neck. "I'm ready my angel...." she kissed him softly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm

His arms soon wrapped around her waist, pulling her body closer to his.  She felt soft and warm against his the strength that was his body.  At one time, he felt her heart beating against his chest as he held her close.
"You are going to enjoy this, my dear.  I promise you." Yama whispered against her lips.  Gently, he lay her on the grass.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Naomi smiled as she looked at her beloved. "You don't have to promise cause I knew when I'm with you that you deliver. Now my beloved know I'm always going to be here for you. I just wished that the sunrise wasn't an issue cause when you're up there and I watch you I can tell youre alone up there maybe there's a way I can be with you. Cause never again you'll be alone...I'll be with you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:23 pm

"You're a sweet girl, Naomi; a very sweet girl.  And it relieves me that you will keep my loneliness away.  I won't keep you waiting for long." Yama told her.  He kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and then began to kiss a line down her neck to her collar.  With his distraction keeping her busy, the Tengu moved himself closer to her.  There was a burning need inside him that screamed to be quenched as he carefully, but suddenly, entered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 pm

"I vow that I, Naomi Rogers will find a way to save you my winged beloved Yama." Naomi gasped with pleasure once Yama was in her. "Oh Yama...that feels so heavenly...just don't stop..." she began arching her body upward.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:40 pm

But Yama had no intention of stopping.  Once he had gotten in, he slowly pushed himself inside of Naomi.  With his hands on her hips, he slowly brought her closer to him as he moved further in.  He swore that he could feel how her body shook with delight as he moved into her more deeply.
"Yes, my dear.  I want us both to enjoy this." he whispered to her.  At this steady pace, he was bound to fill that small space between them in no time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Naomi moaned with full of pleasure. "Oh my Yama...keep going please...I want all of you...don't hold back..." she kissed him as she pressed herself on his bare chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:55 pm

At her request, Yama tightened his hold around her.  Naomi was almost completely pressed against him.  With one more drive of his hips and his pulling her a little closer, he was now fully inserted into her and he could feel her body trembling from the pleasure she was feeling.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Naomi gasped with great pleasure. "Oh Yama..." she tossed her head back. She began rocking back and forth returning the lust to her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Yama began to gasp repeatedly as Naomi returned his affection.  But he wasn't about to disappoint her either.  The Tengu moved out of her and in again.  If she wanted to be pleasured, this would certainly do the job.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Naomi felt so much pleasure from him. And she knew that he felt her pleasure. She passionately whimpered. "Oh Yama...I feel like..." she couldnt explain the feeling of release in her. She held on to him for dear life.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Yama moved somewhat faster inside Naomi, feeling his own climax coming.  She excited his body in a way he had never dreamed of.  The feeling of his release while inside her was indescribable.
"Oh, my darling.  That was phenomenal." he said as he held her close. "I think I know of a way for us to be together."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Naomi felt breathless. And when she heard Yama said there was a way she was all ears. She'd do anything for him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:32 pm

"My rookery brother, Kai, fell in love with a human too.  Her name was Sakaki.  Their love for each other was so pure that Sakaki was allowed to become one of our kind.  Her skin turned a beautiful gold color to match his light green and he personality.  Perhaps if we feel as strongly for each other, the same could happen for you." Yama explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 pm

"I never felt the way of passion or love until I saw you Yama. I feel like an angel with endless flight." Naomi said. Then she began getting sharp pains and her body began to glow a pearly white glow. "Yama whats happening?" Her body was changing into a pearl.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 pm

"I...I think it's working, Naomi.  I think my guess was correct." Yama answered, watching as the talons grew on her hands and feet.  He reached out and held her close to offer comfort.
"I just want you to know that you are my first love, Naomi.  My very first.  And now that I've found you, I will cherish you above all." he added, kissing her head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Naomi looked at her new pearly white skin and long talons. She welcomed Yama's embrace. Her topaz eyes looked at his eyes. "Youre my true love Yama....let nothing separate us..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:01 pm

"I promise nothing will, my dear." Yama told her.  He stroked her new wings tenderly.  Naomi looked even more beautiful in his eyes.
"Would you care to let me help you walk back?  I don't know if you've noticed, but Tengu walk like a foreign woman in heeled boots." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Naomi smiled as she wrapped her arm around his waist, "I would like that every much so.." Then she felt her wings twitching. "Something doesnt feel right..I can feel it..." She looked around but the feeling was there lingering.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 pm

"Let's get back to the others.  We should be safer there." Yama suggested.  He quickly dressed and got to his feet.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Naomi found out her dress didnt fit. But being a slik heiress had advantage. She quickly made a gown with rose petals and she grabbed Yama's hand. "Lets go..."

Meanwhile they were being watched by magical hunter. He wanted the moment to be just right.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Yama offered his arm for Naomi to hold on to.  She leaned heavily on him for the first few minutes.  But eventually, she began to find her balance.
"It's a good thing you trade silk for business." he complimented her, admiring her clothes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Naomi smiled as they walked but she couldnt fight the feeling. "Remind me one of these days I'll make you some clothes.." she began to slowly walking carefully cause the wings were started to lift her off the ground.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm

"I'll keep it in mind.  And you'll learn to control those wings soon enough.  With me to help, you'll get used to this soon." Yama told her with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next