Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 am

"I promised to explain.  I am part lycanthrope, but I'm not a werewolf, which is the most common.  I am part wereraven." To show her what he meant, he revealed a bird's talon on his palm. "I didn't realize you had the same heritage.  When I first saw you, I thought you might have been a Swanmane; a lycanthrope whose animal form is a swan." Renard explained, his dismay very evident.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 am

Mashay looked at him arched an eyebrow. "Can't be such thing...can there?" she said curiously. She closed her eyes and began to relax and she felt like she was shifting. She opened her blue eyes and looked down and saw wings. "I...I... I'm swan..." she gasped. "that means my father was like this but he was a wolf..." Little did Mashay know her father. He was the Ulimate Alpha of his group and when Mashay was born out his mortal wife he made it that Mashay was a swan with a pinch of dog attitude. "Do I look ugly Renard?" Mashay asked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 am

"No, no.  You are anything but ugly, mon Cherie.  If I am to be honest with you, you're the first Swanmane I've actually met.  And if you want me to, I could answer whatever questions you might have." Renard suggested, caressing the swan in his arms in a gentle hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 am

Mashay welcomed Renard's hug. Something about it made them connected. Somehow. "Renard...what's your form?" her crystal blue eyes sparkled as she locked them into his earthy brown eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 am

Renard stepped back.  He closed his eyes to concentrate.  Forcing the transformation was easier for some than for others.
His body became smaller, black feathers covering his body.  He jerked roughly a bit as his body shifted between forms.  Finally, he felt himself settle into his full animal form.
"My animal form is a raven." he answered her at last.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:21 am

Mashay smiled as she 'walked' to him. Her eyes sparkled as she intertwined her wings with his. "You're a handsome raven...Renard" she shook her swan head. "what am I thinking...well he's handsome smart funny and kind cute..." Mashay thought to herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 am

"Merci, Mademoiselle.  And I know it's clichéd to say a swan is beautiful, but in your case, I have to say it.  You are incredibly beautiful." Renard told her, trying to hide his blush.
'She is very lovely.  She's a strong young lady, smart and caring too.' he thought to himself.  Surprised by his thoughts were going, he cleared his throat to speak again.
"Are there any questions you would like answered?" the wereraven inquired, genuinely curious.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 am

Mashay looked at those earthy brown seemed so familiar like a dream or a long lost distant memory regardless she shook her head and cleared her throat. "Nothing at the moment Renard...but would you like to come to secret cave with me? And don't worry I'll protect you. I'm your bodyguard remember..." she giggled as she led to him to the cave. She made a fire inside. There were pictures of different animals like them. Mashay made herself become human again and when she did her outfit changed into a white summer dress and blue topaz diamond necklace. "What the..." she picked up the dress's skirt. "What is this? I feel like a princess..."
She began singing her mother's lullaby.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:59 pm

"Mashay, you sound...tres Magnifique.  I should have guessed that you like music.  You struck me as that kind of girl.  I wonder if you would like to hear a song my mother would sing to me when I was little." Renard offered as he too changed back.  He was in a white shirt with a tan jacket and khaki pants with grey boots.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Mashay smiled and blushed a little bit. "I'd be honored Renard, and you looked amazing."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm

"Well, thank you for the compliment, Mademoiselle." Renard thanked her, allowing more of his French accent to show through in his voice.  He pulled out a CD player and put a disc in.  After adjusting the volume to the settings he wanted, he selected a certain song.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Mashay smiled as she took Renard's hands and began dancing with him like if they were in a ballroom but Mashay remember that she didnt know how to dance but something in her was controlling her. She felt complete with Renard near her even though they just met but it was like she knew him like in a dream or a far off memory.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Renard was pleased when Mashay pulled him up to dance.  As he got older, he found that he couldn't resist dancing to this song, particularly if it was ballroom dancing.  He found he was enjoying leading her in their dance.
It was strange, but he felt like he knew her better than he thought he should.  That couldn't be possible though, not when they'd only just met.  Still, that was how he felt.
"It's amazing how we seem to get along so well." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Mashay smiled as they danced. She loved how Renard lead their dance. "I feel like this as happened before," she muttered "am I dreaming or am I crazy to think that?" Her eyes locked into his and when he dipped her and brought her up she began leaning forward.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 pm

"If it's crazy, then maybe we both are.  I feel like this has happened before as well.  Like I know you somehow, Mashay.  I can't explain it, but I get this feeling you and I have something between us." Renard answered her as he twirled her around.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Mashay smiled as she spun around. "Good I thought I was the only one." When he spun her back to him; their eyes locked and her heart began to flutter. She began to lean forward as the fire inside the cave glowed brighter.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Renard's mouth felt dry.  His heart was going at a speed to make a jackrabbit jealous.  As he looked into her eyes, he was struck by a startling realization.
He wanted to kiss Mashay.  The desire to do so was powerful.  And with her so near, so was the temptation.
"Oh Mashay, what is going on between us?  Just now, I felt like I wanted to give you a kiss.  But...I understand if you don't want that." he began to babble, hoping he wasn't offending her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Mashay smiled as she kissed his lips to playfully saying to shut him up and then when she pulled back. "Wait....I remember my father and yours were talking when we were young...we used to swordfight..." she gasped to the realization. "Your highness..." she curtsied.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"Mon dieu, I can't believe I didn't remember that.  That's quite a coincidence.  Do you remember what our father's were talking about back then?" Renard asked, a smile playing over his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Mashay blushed. "A treaty between the Ravens and the Mixies like me. It would make sure everyone was treated with the proper rights and it'd erase our memories until we saw each other again. They wanted peace and they forgot to wipe the memories of our eyes. Thats why I kept seeing your eyes..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"That explains a lot.  Wereravens are unique among other lycanthropes, in that we actually don't like to fight.  But we will if we are pushed far enough.  A treaty with my kind would ensure peace for those like you." Renard admitted. "And it makes sense now, why my dreams were haunted by someone with blue eyes."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Mashay smiled and blushed "As I saw earthy brown eyes...Kiss me again your Highness...if it'd please you..." she curtsied again and looked down as a sign of respect.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

He reached out for her chin.  Gently, he tilted her head up so that she could look him in the face.  The smile on his face was positively charming.
"It does please me." Renard said before capturing her lips in a kiss.  This kiss was sweet and passionate.  His budding feelings for her fueled his actions.  With his arms around her waist, he held her in a loving way as he kept her close.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Mashay returned the kiss as they held each other close. "I am in love with you Your Highness..." she said with gasps of air. "Youre the most amazing person I have ever met." Her eyes sparkled and her necklace began glowing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm

"I am in love with you as well, Mashay.  Meeting you again makes me feel like I found something I've been missing.  Suddenly, I'm glad I came to America." Renard told her, running a hand through her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next