Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

(OOC: That's the one.  A king and queen were blessed with twins, a son and daughter, but the evil wizard who gave them their children took the son back as payment for his service.  Years later, the princess' best friend gives her life offers to stay with the wizard's beastly apprentice in order to protect the kingdom, the fall in love, find out he's really the missing prince, and put this wicked man away for good.)

"You're right, my dear.  This is our story.  And I thank my lucky stars that you're in it.  Come.  I think your father would like to see that you're alright." Padriac said as he led her to his horse.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 pm

((OCC: I guess right?! Wicked Very Happy))

Ruth smiled as they rode to her father's house. Her father was shocked. "Ruth what happened with John?" Ruth told her father everything. She introduced her beloved to her father.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

(OOC: Yes you did.  Wink )

"Hello, Mr. Cuttingham.  I am Padriac Aberline.  I'm the one who brought your daughter back, safe and sound." he said, smiling as he told her father this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 pm

((OCC: Very Happy ))

Ruth's father smiled. "Daddy I love him with all my heart..." Ruth started to say, but her father stopped her. "Welcome to the family, my son..." He hugged the gentleman who claimed his daughter's heart and life.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 pm

"Thank you, sir.  What I have longed for all my life is to be apart of a family.  And I love your daughter very much." Padriac said, gratitude evident in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Ruth smiled as she watched the two men she adored. Then her father pulled out something from his pocket. It was small sack. He pulled out a golden chain necklace with the two theater masks. She gasped as he put it on around her neck. "It was your mother's and she wanted it to be worn on your special day and this day is in fact special." he kissed her brow. "good luck my daughter...find you and your beloved's place in the sky..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Padriac held her hands in excitement.  He and Ruth were going to be married.  He pulled her into a warm embrace.  He couldn't believe they were going to be so happy.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Ruth smiled as she got herself ready. She looked like a winter goddess. She placed the necklace around her neck. She looked at her mother's picture and kissed it. "It's happening mom...I'm getting married..." she smiled as she walked down the rows to the alter. She smiled to her beloved. But there was something off but Ruth shook it off. She was getting married. Nothing could go wrong.

Meanwhile John wanted his revenge. He made a deal with an evil witch. To kill Ruth in her sleep. She'd sleep away to death.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Padraic smiled at Ruth.  The day had waited so long for was here.  And he was sharing with people he loved very much.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Ruth smiled as she placed the ring on her beloved's finger. "I Ruth Cuttingham promise to love, honor, obey and make you the happiest man on earth as long as we should live. I can't think of anyone else I'd wither be with." Her green eyes sparkled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm

"I, Padraic Aberline, promise to honor, obey, and protect you for as long as we both should live.  No one else has made me as happy as you." Padraic told her as he placed the ring on her finger too.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Ruth smiled as they kissed and they were officially man and wife. The wedding party was marvelous. They danced and sang their song under the moonlight. She began to feel sleepy. She yawned. "Excuse me...I'm going to bed honey I'm so tired..." she slipped into a nightgown and laid down looking at their picture. She grabbed it. And she began slipping away. She didn't wake up when her father came. He screamed out her husband's name.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm

When Padraic went to bed beside her, he didn't notice the third person in the room.  At least, not until the person strangled him and slit his throat to make sure he was dead.  He died beside his darling Ruth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Alidia started to cry. "Why?" she wondered then it hit her. If her and Rahim had pastlives...she gasped. "Deanne did too..." then she began falling again and this time she was in Egypt again but she was in rags. Her name was Kim. She was the best friend of the princess. "Wait a second..." Alidia thought and gasped again. "Rahim's story...about the twins..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Rahim didn't understand why so many of their past selves kept dying after reaching their greatest happiness.  Then, he remembered Deanne.  Well, he was determined that this life with Alidia would be different.
When he felt another life show itself, he was shocked to find that it was a story he had loved.  He looked like some vulture monstrosity with gnarled hands and feathered wings extending from his back.  An older man, a wizard, came up behind him as he looked out over to him as he looked as their enemy's kingdom.
"You have been well trained, my young apprentice.  Princess Sarah's forces should be now match for you, Zalard." the wizard, Raul, assured him.  At his words, Zalard smiled wickedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Princess Sarah and Kim had been friends for a long time. Sarah even knew that Kim was a good witch. Her parents the king and queen did also know. They took her in when her parents were killed by Raul the evil wizard. The day seemed normal but then the king and queen pulled Kim aside from her royal duties. She bowed. "Your Highnesses how can I be a service?" They smiled at her humbleness and then grimaced as they told her about sarah's twin brother the prince and how she needed to save him. And how dangerous it was. Kim nodded as she accepted this quest. She mounted on her horse Nyx and rode off.

-------

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=416
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40