Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 11 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 am

When Dora touched the cup with Wilhelm. She felt a tiny hint of irony. Like this happened before. She looked at him. "I don't know it just looks like it needs love and care. But Joe won't like this. He'd like something doing with hunting. Thanks Wilhelm. You're not that bad." she smiled and giggled softly as she went to the hunting store, she waved goodbye.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 11 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am

"Not that bad, am I?" Wilhelm thought out loud to himself.  He watched her go a little longer before he continued on his way.  It wouldn't be long before he got to his office.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:41 am

Dora was so upset later that day. Joe and her had a physical fight. He'd punch her in the eye and she ran to the river by the field of winter roses. "I wanna be loved for me not money." she shouted in to the heavens.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 am

Wilhelm heard the noise as he was heading home.  Curious, he headed into the trees to see what it was.  He found Ms. Wilson sitting under a Birch tree, looking quite upset.
"Hoping for a new beginning, Ms. Wilson?" he asked, feeling poetic all of a sudden.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:55 am

Dora gasped as she saw Wilhelm. She quickly covered her blacken eye. "I'm okay...just fine...Joe was just a little upset..." she turned to face him but still covering her eye. "I guess you can say I'm like that chipped cup..." she nervously laughed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 am

"Maybe.  But the fact that you're sitting under a Birch tree can mean you're hoping for a new beginning, new life.  You're seeking to overcome a difficulty, resolve a conflict, if you will." Wilhelm explained, letting his poetic side speak up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:04 am

Dora smiled as she walked up to Wilhelm. "Maybe...but I like it here cause everything seems right but it feels like it gets better when I'm around you...like I said at the shop...you're not that bad Wilhelm...just like the cup...tenderness love and care..." her emerald eyes sparkled as she kiss his cheek. "thanks..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 am

The kiss was a surprise.  He felt his face heating up.  Somehow, what she said didn't sound so ludicrous.  He could actually accept it with little effort.
"Well, you're welcome, Ms. Wilson.  I just thought I'd see what was troubling you." Wilhelm said, honestly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:19 am

Dora smiled as she caressed Wilhelm's cheeks. "Thank you...but I have to leave. Joe gets mad when I'm not on time and here," Dora picked some winter rose. "has a token of thanks." Dora kissed his cheeks again as she ran off. Leaving her book behind on the rock. 'Romeo and Juliet'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 am

Wilhelm was about to call her back when he noticed the book she left behind.  But she had already disappeared from sight.  He picked up the book and read the title.  'Romeo and Juliet' was the book.  He had to smile.  Perhaps she would realize it was missing and come to him to retrieve it.
"Parting is such sweet sorrow." he quoted one of Shakespeare's famous lines.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 am

Layer that night Joe said he was sorry and Dora forgave him again. But Joe told her that he was going to be out of town for a couple weeks. She pretended to be upset but she was excited. She'd get to know Wilhelm more. When Joe was in the shower she quickly made a note to him and made a paper airplane and watch it land in his yard. She smiled.
The note said:
Wilhelm,
Joe is going to be gone for a couple of months and I thought we could get to know eachother.
Dora.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 am

Wilhelm was busy straightening his belonging that he took to work with him.  A light tapping sound at his window got his attention.  He opened the window to find a paper airplane and he opened it to find it was a letter.  What was written in it made him extremely excited.
"Dora.  Why does that name sound so familiar?" he wondered out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:42 am

Dora waved goodbye to Joe as he left. She made a picnic basket and made so much food. She smiled as she walked to Wilhelm's office. She knocked on the window, waved and held out the basket.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 am

Wilhelm smiled when he saw Dora at the window.  He gave her the 'one minute' signal.  Then, he quickly hurried to meet her.
"I didn't think I'd see you this early.  You came prepared." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am

Dora smiled as her eyes sparkled. "What can I say I love being early..." she giggled. "You choice the spot...just remember the town is watching us and they might get the wrong idea..." she smiled again. 'Though I won't mind it. He's better than joe' Dora thought has she took her free hand and held Wilhelm's hand. She felt a shock.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 am

Wilhelm noticed the feeling he got when Dora's hand touched his.  It felt...almost nice.  He decided it was best if they go to the spot where he had found her yesterday.  Then, he could give her a surprise.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:07 am

Dora gasped as Wilhelm took her by the birch tree and where the winter roses were. She smiled as she set up the picnic. She poured some wine. She handed Wilhelm his glass. "To getting to know you and hopefully an awesome future..." she said as she raised her glass.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

"I can agree on that.  To a better future." Wilhelm replied.  He touched his glass to hers before settling into a more comfortable position.  He was mindful of the ache in one leg as he sat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Dora smiled as their glasses clanked together. She noticed his pain. She touched it "I'm sorry if this hurts but I'm trying to help. Here," she paused as she poured some herbal tea. "drink up. Family recipe." Dora smiled. "I'm glad the rumors about you aren't true. You're sweet kind and very smart."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 pm

"Thank you.  For the tea and your words.  And this leg has been like that for a while.  It's something I've gotten used to." Wilhelm told her, accepting the cup from her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Dora smiled as she cut up some strawberries. She picked up a piece. "Strawberry?" she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:53 pm

"Thank you.  These are actually my favorite kind of berries." Wilhelm told her with a smile.  He then remembered what he wanted to show her.
"Dora, I have a couple things I'd like to show you." he began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Dora gasped "strawberries are mine too. But Joe hates them." she paused and she remember that he said he had something to show her so she closed her eyes. "I'm ready." she said excitedly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm

"First of all, I wanted to return this to you.  You left it behind when I came to comfort you yesterday." Wilhelm said as he placed 'Romeo and Juliet' in her hands.
"And second, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in having these strawberries with chocolate fondue.  I made it myself." he added.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 pm

((OCC: I was reading our old forums and was curious if after this one. Would you like to do the one where Alidia is a gypsy and Rahim is the half-dragon-boy that they become friends and then become lovers? That is if you wanna.)) 

Dora smiled as she saw her book. "Oh thank you  Wilhelm, I thought I lost it. It's one of my favorites but 'Beauty and the Beast' is my all-time favorite." Dora paused as she dipped her strawberry in his chocolate. She moaned in food delight. "This is so heavenly." Dora smiled as she saw a winter rose and picked it and handed it to Wilhelm. 'By any other name the rose still smells sweetly' she blushed as she leaned forward. Engaged or not. She had feelings for Wilhelm. She only prayed he'd felt the same.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next