Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Alison ignored him saying someone recognizing him. "I havent showed the best part of my humble home..." she pulled away the holy curtain and showed the palace. "It must be awesome living there. And the prince might be a sweet guy cause the townspeople say he's spoiled but I think he's misunderstood...he might be alone like me..." she sighed as she sat by the young boy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:07 pm

"Yes.  He is a nice young man.  He just has a desire to live life himself instead of having others live it for him.  And it would be nice if he had someone to share it with." Maksim mumbled, taking a seat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Alison looked at the young boy and took his hands. "Sounds like you know his problems first-hand. I wish that the prince would find his princess that treats him with love kindness and joy. Cause if he doesn't then I feel bad for him cause I believe a princess should have some of those qualities." She locked her eyes with his eyes. "You're very sweet kind stranger..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 pm

"Thank you.  You could say that the prince and I are as close as it's possible to be.  I like to think the perfect girl is out there for him.  He just hasn't found her yet.  What do you think, Miss...?" Maksim trailed off as he realized he didn't know her name.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Alison was about to say her name but then there was a noise. It was the royal guards. They grabbed her and the stranger. "Please let him go...it's me you want..." she pleaded with tears in her eyes. She had compassion for the kind stranger.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"Let her go!" Maksim ordered, "As your prince, I command you to release us." With this, he revealed his full face to everyone.  He had been working up to telling the girl who he was, but he had no choice now.
As soon as the guards saw who the young man was, they let him go.  However, they didn't release the girl.  He turned to the captain.
"I believe I requested that you release both of us.  This girl saved me from losing my hands, and I intend to reward her for that." he reminded them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Alison gasped as she was forced to bow. "The prince...I can't believe it..." But the captain of the royal guards told him that he couldn't let her go cause he had orders that she needed to put in the jail as soon as possible by orders of the royal visore. At the jail, Alison wondered if she was acting like an idiot in front of him. She was locked in chains.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Maksim wasn't pleased that the vizier wanted the girl he met locked up.  He was going to have words with that snake in the grass when he returned to the palace.  But, much to his dismay, he couldn't locate the royal vizier at all.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:12 pm

In the prison Alison wondered how'd she escape. Then she heard a harsh whisper. "I can get you out and you can woo the prince again." She gasped as she saw an old man but he had a point. "I'm listening." She said. Then he told her about a cave of wonders. She smiled. "I'm in..." The man unlocked her chains and left. And when they reached the cave he wanted a lamp. And when she went down a magic carpet followed her and then she handed the lamp to the old man but he tried to kill her. She fell and the lamp with her and the carpet went with her. An back in the palace the visior was angry that he'd lost the lamp.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Maksim asked the jailor if he could see the young girl who was supposed to be locked up.  But the grouchy old man just said he hadn't seen a girl in the cells.  This sent the prince into a panic.  How could this have happened?  Where was she?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Meanwhile Alison was lifted in the air by her magic carpet. She groaned in pain. "Oh man my head..." She looked up at the old entrance and growled. "You jerk..." Then she realized she was be herself. But she found the lamp. She rubbed it and a genie came out. She gasped.

At the palace. The royal visior was angry. The lamp wasn't in his hands. He was trying to make his plans to rule without getting caught and then he heard his name called by the king.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Maksim had all but withdrawn from the outside world.  His eyes were hard and full of scorn whenever he looked at his father's vizier.  He wasn't speaking to his father.  The prince still treating Sergei the same, but his heart just wasn't in anything he did now.  He felt as if a piece of himself was missing along with the girl he had met.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Meanwhile underground Alison was in shocked with the genie. It was huge and blue. She smiled as she told him what happened and they left the cavein and into an oasis. Then there she realized she was in love with the prince. She then had a dose of reality. She had to be a princess. She wished she was a princess. Then genie made her into Princess Annie of Ozland. She wore a blue dress and glass slippers. She couldn't wait to see him again but she knew she had to be like a princess.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:57 pm

During the afternoon, Maksim sat in his room.  He felt...destitute.  Not knowing what happened to the girl he met in the market was taking a toll on him.  He was getting paler, losing weight, and he didn't seem to be very lively.
Sergei was very concerned for his master.  When he came and sat in front of the prince, he automatically began to pet the wolf dog.  But his eyes stared off at nothing as he did so.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 pm

While making her way back in her hometown she thought of the prince often. Her heart did leaps in the air and she had to admit lying to make it look like she was a princess was bad but she did love him. And she gasped as the genie made a huge parade for her. He shifted into so many things. But he announce her coming. "All hail Princess Anne of Ozland."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

The sound of a parade approaching got Maksim's attention.  He got up to see that parade was indeed coming.  It was in honor of a princess coming to the palace.  He placed a hand to his head as he fought off a migraine.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Alison smiled as she saw Maksim. She waved her 'princess' wave. Then she jumped on her magic flying carpet and flew to him and curtsied. "Your Grace..." she said in her proper voice. She noticed he was holding his head before he could say anything. "Your highness...want me to make you something for your head? I know a lot of homemade recipes."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"I'd be ever so grateful." Maksim replied, listlessly.  Sergei stayed close by, just in case he was needed.  At this point, he expected his master to snap.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Alyson smiled as they walked in the royal kitchen and she started cooking her mom's apple cider. She rolled an apple to the dog that sat at his master's feet. While the drink was going she bent down and starting petting the marvelous animal. Then when the cider was done she poured into a goblet. "Drink this you should feel right away."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 am

"I hope so." Maksim said to her as he accepted the cider.  He took a drink and it did seem to clear his head.  He hummed with relief as he sat on a lounge seat.
"You know, you're the first princess I've met who revealed that she knows how to cook." the prince pointed out, intrigued.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:10 am

Alison smiled. "Well I'm not your ordinary princess I guess." She giggled as she took another apple and rolled it like she did in at her place. "An apple keeps a doctor away." She locked her eyes into his as she sat with him. "You know a princess shouldnt be snotty. But kind generous and loving." She took his hands. "I hope that the cinder was to your liking your grace..." Unaware to her knowing she was showing her true self come out like when they first met at her place.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 am

"Yes, it was.  I actually am feeling better.  It's odd, Princess Anne, but you remind me of someone I once met." Maksim admitted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 am

Alison started to noticing her actions. She faked a smile. "Really your grace?" she nervously chuckled. "Who?" She got up and began cooking snacks.

(occ: I was thinking of another pastlife but if you have another one we could do that one first after this one and my idea for one is similar to the story of the snow queen)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 am

(OOC: Really?  Well that's quite a coincidence, because I was coming up with a fire and ice kind of idea that was inspired partially by the upcoming film Frozen.)

"A commoner I met when I tried to have my own little adventure outside the palace wall.  She saved me from losing my hands when I forgot to pay for food I took from a vendor to feed a hungry child.  She didn't know who I was until the guards apprehended us.  I didn't even know her name, and I worry that I may have caused something bad to happen to her." Maksim answered her, his face sad.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 am

(occ: that is ironic lol and I wanna see that movie too. We could yours first. What's it about?)

Alison wanted to tell him so bad that it was her but it'd ruin everything. She whistled for her flying carpet. She climbed on. She held out her hand. "Wanna come with me on a ride? And trust me I won't hurt you..." she looked at his eyes with her green eyes that sparkled like when they met.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next