Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  Empty Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am

Alidia was sitting down under the tree in the shade. Meditating. Singing her favorite song for the moment. Waiting for someone to pass her by, secretly she wanted it to be Rahim, she wanted to be an awesome friends with him. "But why does my heart skip beats?" she wondered, but she shrugged it off.

Last edited by Alidia Hendly on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:46 am

Rahim felt like coming outside that day. He was taking a walk in the gardens, when he heard singing. Following the sound, the young Muktar came across Alidia singing to herself.
"Ssso, you can sssing? I wasn't aware of that." Rahim said, making his presence known.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:52 am

Alidia opened her eyes, saw Rahim and when she did that her elevation stop and she fell on her butt. "Ow," Alidia said as she stood up. "Yea, I sing but I pretty much do it when its necessarily."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 am

"You're lucky. I can play musssical inssstrumetsss, but I can't sssing." Rahim complimented her. It was true. Music was a hobby of his.
"What were you doing out here?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Alidia thought for a second. "Maybe you can teach me to play an instrument, I'm all for learning things." Alidia smirked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 pm

"Maybe." Rahim replied. He was glad to find Alidia there. Her presence distracted him from the phantom pain of his parents' passing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Alidia smiled. She was glad that Rahim was here. "I have a song that kinda matches the feelings here." Alidia made a black rose appear in her hair. And sang a song.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  Img-thing?

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Rahim certainly enjoyed her voice. She had a real gift, to be able to sing like that. His mother would have been envious of her, if she were still alive.
"You have a wonderful voiccce. My mother would've loved to sssing with you. That is, if she were ssstill here." he said, a little gloomily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

"Awww Rahim I'm so sorry." Alidia knew the feeling and without warning, once again.

Alidia closed her eyes and made a crystal ball appear. She made it show her darkened past.
Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  Crystal-Ball

She was wearing her old Victorian dress with her charm necklace and at school with her friends. "Alidia, Alidia are you there?" Lisa Howard, Alidia's best girlfriend was trying to get her attention but she had her eyes looking at Deanne, the rich new boy who had that certain charm, something bout him made her (Alidia) feel unladylike. "Lisa oh my I'm sorry.... It's just," Alidia started to say before Lisa started to talk. "I got an idea how about I talk to Deanne and you know the carnival is in town. You guys should go."

Later, Alidia put on her best dress on cause Deanne told Lisa he'd be glad to take her. She was putting on her makeup and she heard a knock on her door. And in walked her mom, sister Luana and her dad. They smiled. Her dad, handed her another charm for her necklace. It was a heart. Alidia grinned, "Thanks mom dad and Luana. I love you guys." "We love you too Alidia honey. Be careful okay?" Alidia nodded as she walked out.

Laughing and playing the games Deanne and her were having a great time. Until it was time to head home. They walked to her house. " I had a fun time with you Alidia, but now I've gotta ask will you be my special girl?" Alidia was shocked. "Deanne I had fun but I can't cause my parents want me to travel and writings. Please don't get mad." Deanne grinned evilly as he muttered words like this: day is dawn and beauty she is make her like me. And casting this spell all my beloved's is dead." Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her and she was still wearing her necklace. And then she blacked out. The crystal ball showed Athena and Ariel coming to her rescue. Then the crystal ball went black. Alidia opened her eyes and made the crystal ball disappear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Rahim had watched, enraptured by what she was showing him. Her story was much like his, but with some differences. The one who took her old life from her had been someone she knew, thus making it more personal. And, her family was still alive, unlike his. When the crystal ball disappeared, there was silence for a minute, until-
"That boy is the ssscum of the earth." Rahim spat with clear disgust in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Alidia shook her head in agreement. She dare not cry. "The last words, I said was I love you. I miss them and witness their deaths and I couldnt do anything. Thats why I wear this." Alidia showed him her charm nacklace. "It holds memories and my magic."

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  A_diamond_and_enamel_charm_necklace_by_aaron_basha_d5607961h
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:01 am

"I underssstand what it'sss like to watch a parent die. My mother was killed by a hunter after he ssset our houssse on fire. I've never forgotten hisss faccce. My father died a few yearsss later of a broken heart. I never had a real childhood. But I keep sssomething to remind me of her." Rahim explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am

Alidia felt so much sorrow for him. She knew what this was called, Fate but she shrugged it off but she couldn't fight it but she gave him a hug. "We'll stick together. I'll teach you some moves I learned from my "adoptive" dad. He knows how to kickass and I'll teach you swordfighting." Alidia smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 am

"I doubt you could teach me much about sssword fighting. I don't carry a ssscimitar becaussse it looksss good. After father died, thievesss kept me in their care againssst my will and I learned a lot about how to defend myssself." Rahim joked, giving her a playful punch.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

Alidia rubbed her shoulder. "Ouch," she playfully said as she too punch him. "Now we are even." she giggly said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 am

Rahim gave her a smile. He was glad that he got her to smile. Something in him wanted to see her happy, and he didn't know why. He reached into his belt and showed her a gold locket.
"Thisss is a keepsssake of my mother'sss. The locket hasss a recording of her favorite sssong inssside. I've kept it all these yearsss, ssso I never forget her and father." Rahim began, playing with the charm between his fingers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am

Alidia gasped as she looked, listened at the golden locket and looked/locked in Rahim's eyes "Rahim, it's beautiful." Alidia held his hands. "I promise you this, we are going to be like best friends & trust eachother."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 am

"I hope we can be friendsss, Alidia. Would you like to hear my mother'sss sssong? It only playsss if I open the locket jussst a crack." Rahim offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

Alidia shook her head. "Yes to all the above." She gigged.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 am

Rahim nodded his head in acknowledgement of her words. Looking down at the locket in his hand, he slid the tip of his thumb between both halfs. For some reason though, it wouldn't open.
"Well, that'sss odd." he muttered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Alidia wanted to help him without her magic. "Here let me help you," she said as their hands touched and worked together opening the locket. "Maybe this might work." Alidia thought.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Rahim froze when their hands touched. As Alidia's hands touched his, he felt an electric jolt run through him. The Muktar knew she wasn't using magic, that part of her scent would have spiked if she was. Looking back at the first time they met, he realized that the reason he hadn't felt it before was because he didn't actually touch her hands. She made him feel different alright, he just wasn't sure what it was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Alidia felt a little uneasy like she was sick but she felt fine. When she touched his hands she felt something. But she igorned it. When she heard a click she locked her eyes on his. She smiled, "We did it," she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Rahim was very surprised by this. The locket seemed to open just fine when she helped him. It reminded him of something his mother said about the little keepsake. If only he could remember what it was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Alidia smiled. "Awesome job." Alidia had her eyes locked on him but she shifted them away. She knew something felt familiar with this atmosphere but she couldnt place it. She was to caught up in the beautiful music. "What beautiful music," she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next