Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm

"No thank you. I've never liked coffee that much. But if you could find the cider, I would like that." Nicholas answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Elin smiled as she walked to the fridge and found the cinder. She began to pour it in his glass and then the phone began ringing. She walked there and picked it up. "Mr. Nicholas's house. How can I help you?" Then she looked at Nicholas & mouthed 'Your mom'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:12 pm

'What does she want?' Nicholas mouthed the question. Hearing from his mother was not something he looked forward to. If she was calling, it had to be for a reason.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Elin put the phone to her ear. "May I ask why you need to talk to Nicholas?" A couple of minutes went by and then she cupped the phone's hearing piece. "She wants to talk to you. Something about your next surgery and something else."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Nicholas felt his heart speed up at this. It looked like he would have to talk to her himself. And he didn't like that.
"Let me have the phone, Elin. I can't take this anymore." he insisted, tiredly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Elin handed him the phone. "Here you go my Nicholas." She sat down waiting for what was going on.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 pm

"Hello, <i>mother</i>. What do you want? I thought I made it clear that I didn't like surgery. And the cost of doing to me what you and father proposed would dry up much of our finances." Nicholas began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Elin felt the tension between Nichloas and his mother. She felt so helpless. She began playing with her hair. 'I hope everything will be okay.'

((occ: my wifi is touchy going on and off. Just in case it seems like I'm replying late))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 pm

(OOC: Mine is taking its time loading, so I understand.)

"I told you once before. I don't want to do it. I've read about how surgery must be done exactly right, or the doctors could kill their patient. I'm not willing to take that risk. Are you willing to risk losing me to the process of making me appear healthy?" Nicholas told his mother.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:11 pm

((OCC: it's totally weird. Everything was working just fine this morning.))

Elin gasped when she heard that. She ran to him, embracing him. "I'd go crazy anything happened to you." She quietly whispered and whimpered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Nicholas offered Elin a hug. Her presence gave him some strength. Finally, he took a deep breath and said what he needed to say for a long time.
"I don't want to go through with it, and I won't. Mother, tell that doctor I am not coming. You should be able to get your money back." he said before hanging up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Elin smiled as she looked up at her beloved Nicholas. "You were so brave...." Elin began giggling as she danced and twirled in the room. "My brave Nicholas...like a knight..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Nicholas blushed at this. He felt embarrassed because he didn't often think of himself like that. But the happiness on Elin's face made it okay.
"You gave me that courage." he told her with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Elin giggled as she took ahold of Nicholas's hands. "Dance with me my knight who have the gift of taking of the birds."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Nicholas couldn't deny her. He got up and took her hand to dance with her. It was the first time he'd danced with a real person.
"I love you, Elin. So much." he whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Elin smiled as she kissed him. "As I love you my knight." Alidia just smiled as she felt their warmth of their love. 'Oh Rahim how I love you like our pastlifes together. You're my everything.' Then she felt herself dreamfalling into a lab. Then when she looked in the mirror she was a teen girl with red hair green eyes and tan skinned. She was by a machine that the scientists said that it was a Virtual Reality machine. And her name was Bree Walker.

-------

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=526
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40