Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:19 pm

"I'm glad you're here to stay, my love.  My home is your home." Arbutus told her.  He gazed into her eyes and knew he had found the love of his life.  He kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Maria smiled as they kissed. Her foot went up in the air again. She finally found true love. She ran her hands on her beloved's chest. She felt his beautiful heartbeat under her hand. She giggled. Then she gasped as she saw rose petals guiding them somewhere. It's like their nature connection wanted to show them something. She looked at her beloved. "Let's follow these petals...they should lead somewhere...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Arbutus walked with her.  He couldn't help wondering what they would find.  But as long as they were together, he knew it was sure to be an interesting surprise.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 pm

They followed the path until it stopped at a door with a heartshaped rose. She looked at her beloved. "Here we go..." she opened the door and gasped. It was like an oasis. There was a bed filled with flowers and a bath with a waterfall. And then the scent. She smiled as she looked at Arbutus. "Did you..." before she could finish the plants surrounded them and changed their outfits. She was in a vine dress. And it look liked her beloved Arbutus was in a linen cloth. Then it hit Maria since they were kind to nature they were thanking them by making this paradise.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:59 pm

"The plant life here must be happy with the beauty we've brought here.  This must be a gift to us for it." Arbutus guessed, hugging his lover closely.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Maira smiled as they locked eyes. "I guess so...and I love the linen look on you..." she giggled as she kissed him passionately. Then she had an idea. She began to run to the water. "Come on...let's go swimming..." she jumped in with such grace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm

"I'll be right there." Arbutus was quick to dive in after her.  He moved through the water with grace and enjoyed the water on his skin.  Soon, he had to come up for air.
"Having fun yet, Maria?" he asked in a cheery voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Maria didn't worry about anything from her horrid past but she was thinking of her lovely future with her beloved. She smiled as she swam to him. She was close enough and she playfully smirked as she splashed him. She giggled. "I am now...more than ever..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 pm

He shielded his face from the water.  Once it was safe, Arbutus splashed her back.  Being around her was enough to make him let go of the past and enjoy the here and now with her.
"You're not the only one having fun." he said with a laugh.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Maria smiled as she heard him say that. It seemed he did what she did. Get rid of their past and have their futures together. She giggled as she went underwater and came up in front of him and kissed him passionately. She softly moaned as she slid her hands down his wet back. "Ohhh my beloved..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 am

The action surprised him.  But he was soon giving her the same affection back.  His arms came around her slender waist.
"Dear Maria, I've never felt so alive." Arbutus murmured against her lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:30 am

Maria blushed as she heard her beloved Arbutus say that to her. Alidia was starting to enjoy this but then it was starting to get hazy. "No...it was about to get awesome..." she screamed but she found herself in a rundown place in the desert. She was wearing rags and her hair was in a braid but her name was Alison. She was a thief or a streetmouse cause she was so poor. But sometimes Alison wondered what'd it be like in the castle like the prince who lived there.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:09 am

Rahim too was wishing that dream could have lasted longer, but he didn't have much control over it.  In this dream, he was a prince.  His name was Maksim.  He lived in a palace with his father, the advisor, guards, servants, and his pet wolf dog, Sergei.  However, there was one thing he longed for, though he could never express it out loud to anyone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 am

Today was the day Alison wanted her destiny changed but it wasn't the day. She stole bread for some kids she knew and saved them from a carriage with another princess for the prince. She was teased and pushed in the mud. She was in her rundown apartment with the view of the palace. "Someday I'll be like the prince..." she smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 am

Maksim had sent another princess packing.  This one had turned out to be pretty selfish, petty, and above all, a complete bore.  When it became clear he wasn't going to like her, he whistled for his pet to come out.  As soon as she saw Sergei, she couldn't run fast enough to get away from the wolf dog.  Of course, his father wasn't pleased by this.
"Just for once, I would like to live my life instead of having it lived for me." he muttered to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:49 am

When nightime came to the sleepy village Ali didn't sleep but she just daydream of the life in the palace cause here she was trapped and nobody wanted to be friends with her. And she wanted to find someone to love her for just her. A human being. She looked at the palace and how'd it glowed with the moonlight.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 am

That night, Maksim had hatched a plan.  He was going to have an adventure of his own.  He had started by borrowing some commoner's clothes so that no one would recognize him.  Dressed in these, he snuck out to the palace wall and climbed it.  Sure he would miss Sergei during the time he was gone, but he might not get this chance again.  It was now or never.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 am

(occ: sorry about falling asleep. I was just waiting for your reply and I guess my sleep kinda tookover lol)

That following morning, Alison just stole a yummy watermelon. Then she saw a handsome guy. "Wow he's so handsome...I guess that Prince Maksim would be jealous." She giggled to herself. But she felt her heart pounding for this certain person.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Maksim wandered through the market, taking in all the sights and sounds.  The whole effect excited him in a way few things had.  He'd passed several vendors and an entertainer doing fire breathing tricks.  Just then, he spotted a boy reaching for an apple at a fruit stand, but was too short to get it.
"Aw, you look hungry.  Here, for you." the prince in disguise said as he handed the apple to the boy.  Needless to say, he didn't realize the mistake he'd just made.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Alison smiled at the handsome boy's kindness but she gasped at who's vendor cart it was. She slid off the cloth and saw the vender grabbed the boy's hand. It was time for action. She quickly ran to save him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"No one steals from my cart!" the angry vendor growled as he grabbed Maksim by the arm and pulled him back.
"I'm sorry, sir.  I wasn't trying to steal, I just forgot to pay for what I gave away." he tried to explained.  But the angry man was already reaching for a blade as he held the prince's arm down on the stand.
"No!  Please, don't!" the young prince cried in terror.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Alison stopped the blade just in time. "Oh thank Alaha you found my brother..." Her green eyes locked into the boy's. She whispered "Play along..." She looked at the vendor. "My brother forgot his meds today again sorry..." She quickly took him away from the danger.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Maksim was grateful to the girl for getting him out of trouble.  He'd have to remember to thank her later.  And she was pretty too.
"Um, thank you, for helping me out back there." he said when they were alone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Alison smiled as she guided the handsome boy to her place. "It was no problem. I've been around and know the backgrounds and everything here. By the way here." Alison slid an apple to the kind boy. "So you must be around here cause you kinda stand out." Unaware to them that they were being watched by the royal visor.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:41 pm

"Am I that obvious?  Nice to know no one recognizes me.  And thank you for the apple; I could use something to eat." Maksim said as he caught the offered fruit.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next