Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 am

Maria felt so weak. Then the slave master threw something in the back of the wagon where she was. It was something in a metal container. It popped up and gas filled the wagon where she was. The gag fell out and she couldn't breath. She started to suffocate. She passed out as they went on. "My beloved Arbutus I'm sorry..." she whispered as her eyes closed as she was in a deep sleep from the gas.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:13 am

All of a sudden, the earth began to quake.  Great roots rose from the ground and attacked the cart.  The horses, frightened by what was happening, bolted for safety, leaving the drivers to their fate.  The roots shattered the wheels and picked up the metal canister.  Pulling it apart, a root gathered up Maria as the giant pod erupted from the ground before opening.  There stood Arbutus, in fury at what he saw before him.
"This one is not yours to have!  Let her go with me, or you shall die here and now!" he shouted, his voice different from the usual softness it held in his other moods.  The root lifted Maria to him, and Arbutus gently took her in his arms.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:17 am

Even though she was in a deep sleep from the gas she knew that Arbutus would've kept his word. As he carried her head leaned towards his heart. She could hear his heartbeat. She loved him with all her being.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 am

Not in the mood to deal with these fools, Arbutus closed the pod and had it take them back to his home.  The hole closed over itself, leaving no trace of them.  He was happy to be back and happy to have Maria safe with him.  At first, he didn't notice the beating of a heart in his chest.  But when he did, he was shocked.
"Can it be possible?" he thought out loud.  He looked where the rose on his left rested.  It was still there, but it looked like it was resting on his chest rather than his robes.  Maybe this was a sign.  Maybe his heart was returning to normal.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 am

When they went back home Maria fluttered her eyes opened cause of all the magical flowers were taking the posion out of her and transformed into oxygen. She saw her beloved. She weakly got up and walked to him. She wrapped herself around his waist. "I love you and thank you for saving me..." she said weakly.

(occ: I was thinking maybe it's up to you unless you have another pastlife I was curious maybe we could do a pastlife similar to alddian. But Alidia is the streetrat & Rahim is the prince)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:56 am

(OOC: Hmm, that's a nice twist.)

Arbutus held his arms out to embrace her.  Seeing her awake made him so happy.  A smile worked its way across his face.
"I promised nothing would keep me from you.  You should have guessed that I would come for you." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:01 am

(OCC: thanks Very Happy and can you believe it is almost 6 in the morning for me and I made it lol)

Maria giggled as she felt her lover's embrace. "I knew you come for me. Cause I trust you and love you unlimitedly...Now there is another thing a hero needs..." She smiled as she kissed him passionately adding her tongue as a little bonus cause she loved him so.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:11 am

(OOC: Really?  It's only three in the morning where I am.)

Arbutus moaned from the delight at this unexpected surprise.  He began to kiss her back, his long fingers weaving into her hair.  After a minute, he started to pull her close and pick her up in his hold, so she wouldn't have to stand on her toes to kiss him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:15 am

(occ: really? Dang. lol but this is my last post cause I'm gonna go to bed)

Maria welcomed the kiss back and the embrace. Then she realized when Arbutus ran his hands through her hair she felt fingers not branches. "My beloved Arbutus I believe you're changing...cause I feel your fingers..." she blushed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 am

Arbutus pulled back, shocked by her words.  He took one of his hands from her hair to examine it.  The claws were gone and his fingers felt soft and smooth.  As he brought that hand to his face, he noticed the mossy beard he'd been accustomed to was gone and the leaves that had been like a turban were falling off.  Truly, his face now felt as soft as that hand.
Just then, he felt the beating of his heart grow stronger.  He saw the rose that was his heart sinking into his chest.  When it was completely inside him again, he felt it change and start to pump blood throughout his body for the first time in so long.  He went to a pond to see his reflection.  His skin was a fair complexion and his hair was a deep brown, and there were no traces of anything nature themed on him.
"I'm free.  I'm human!  Maria, you did it!" he exclaimed in elation, hugging her and twirling her around in his happiness.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 am

Maria giggled as she was spinning with her beloved Arbutus. As she landed on the ground she looked at his change and she smiled. "You're so handsome my beloved..." she whispered as she caressed his newly cheeks. The feel was warmth instead of mossy. Her eyes sparkled as they locked into his. She kissed him passionately.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

That kiss was the most wonderful thing he'd experienced.  When she first kissed him, the exterior of bark and moss was a barrier between them.  But now, he could feel how soft and warm she was.
"You are so beautiful, Maria." Arbutus said as he kissed her cheek and then her neck.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:24 pm

(occ: sorry I'm late my mom turned off the wifi and I had chores :/)

Maria gasped passionately as she felt Arbutus's lips on her neck. "Oh my beloved that feel so electric..." she giggled as her foot began to raise up behind her. She knew that they were meant to be. She smiled as she felt his lips continuing to kiss her neck. "Ohhh Arbutus..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 pm

"Maria, my beloved.  You've done such a wonderful thing for me.  I want to do something to repay you for it." Arbutus whispered against her skin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Maria blushed as he whispered in her ear. "Anything my love. And it's yours." She intertwined their hands together as she faced him with her green eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 pm

"I want to ask to be your husband.  You make me feel complete, Maria.  May I marry you?" Arbutus asked her, hoping he wasn't being too forward.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Maria started to cry with joy. She nodded "yes...yes I'll marry you...I vow I'll be your lifemate forever." she bent down to him and kissed his lips. Then the flowers grabbed her and made her outfit change into a white dress.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Arbutus smiled as Maria was adorned in a beautiful white dress.  He reached into his belt and produced a ring.  It had a diamond with jewel flowers on both sides.
"For you, my beauty.  I always hoped some wonderful young woman would get to wear this ring." he told her as he took her hand.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Maria gasped in awe. "Arbutus this is so beautiful...I'm so lucky to have found your castle...and met you." She smiled as she caressed his smooth cheeks. "I just wish I could something to repay you with..." she sheepishly put her head down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Arbutus reached out and tilted her head up to meet his gaze.  He looked into her eyes with a tender expression.  A smile spread over his face.
"There's nothing I really need.  Maria, you were a friend to me from the moment we met.  You helped me realize who was the love of my life.  You've given me more than I could ever want." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Maria started to tear up again as she embraced him. "I love you so much. More than life itself... I love you like the water overflowing and like the mountains they way the are huge that it how my love is for you." She smiled. Then she gasped as she saw her stepsisters and stepmother with a weapon. "It's time for a lesson..." the eerie voice of her stepmother said. Maria sheilded her beloved. "Please don't hurt him...I love him..." They laughed as the stepmother pulled out the pistol. She was aiming for Arbutus but Maria took the shot instead. It was close to her heart but it hit an artery. She gasped for air as she fell back. Her white dress was staining with her loss of blood.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:33 pm

The garden shrieked at what happened.  Arbutus was so stunned that he almost couldn't hold her up.  He looked up at her stepfamily, and his rage was unsurpassed.
"You will pay for this!" he shrieked.  The trees themselves grabbed the three women, took the gun from her stepmother, and crushed it.  While he had become human again, his power over nature had remained.  As the trees kept Maria's stepfamily busy, he conjured up a purple lotus flower to heal his beloved's wound.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Maria softly moaned in pain as she felt the sting of the bullet leaving her system. She looked at her beloved's eyes as she fluttered her eyes opened. She caressed his cheeks. "My beloved are you okay? And I did that cause people do crazy things when they are in love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"I'm just fine, dear.  Really.  But I don't think they will be." Arbutus answered her.  He kissed her forehead, glad to know he had acted in time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Maria weakly got up and leaned on her beloved as she smiled at what she saw. Her stepfamily tied up. She began vocalizing like when she was making fruit salad when they met. Then the vines wrapped them tighter and a pair of keys fell. Maria gasped. "My castle..." but she liked it here with her beloved. She looked at him and smiled. Screw her old place she was happy here. She walked back to him and kissed him as they walked in the palace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next