Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Rahim felt her leg wrap around him. This was where he started to get scared again. He may have figured out kissing on the first try, but anything beyond that was very new to him. But, he kept the kiss going until he needed air. This felt so right, like they were meant to be together.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Alidia started to feel like she needed air so she stopped to take a breath. "Youre a....really good...kisser...." Alidia said gasping for air and running her fingers through Rahim's cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:19 pm

"Thank you. Thisss is my firssst time actually kissssing a girl. And I've never done anything beyond that either." Rahim confessed, rubbing the back of his neck. What would she think when she learned of his inexperience with females?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Alidia looked at him in shocked. "Really? I couldnt tell. Youre really good and I havent gone that far in a while with someone I thought loved me but that..." Alidia paused "is a different story. I can kinda guide you, if that you wont me too. Cause call me crazy but I have a feeling that we are meant to be."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Rahim couldn't help but smile. She described exactly how he felt. He didn't think she was crazy at all.
"In all honesssty, I think the sssame thing about usss. Alidia, I've never felt like thisss before. About anyone." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Alidia smiled. Rahim felt the same way. "Me either, I thought I had an idea of true love but you changed it. I am in love with you Rahim Sahib." Alidia hugged him and kissed him again, slowly this time.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 4 2-22-lolloki-delena-kiss-gif
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Rahim felt his second kiss set off a fire inside him. His first kiss with Alidia, if he hd to describe it, was like a heated spark. The second one, however, was a raging inferno. A moment of courage made him bite at her lip. If she hadn't noticed the fangs in his mouth before, she would notice them now.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Alidia felt a nip on her lips. She smiled. Needless to say she was turned on. She traced her hands on Rahim's shirt and took it off as she laid on the blanket. "Let your heart guide you." Alidia whispered.
Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 4 Tumblr_m02iqtSDY11rq4lc6o1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Rahim was enjoying having Alidia to himself. He couldn't deny it; he loved her. She was the light of his life. When he tried to reach for her shirt as well, a thought came from the back of his mind. He moved his hands to place them on either side of her shoulders.
"Wait. We shouldn't do thisss here. Not when there'sss a chanccce sssomeone will sssee. But I would be more than happy to try again if you have a better placcce in mind." Rahim said, his breathing heavy and ragged.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Alidia thought of it. "Maybe we could go to the boys dorm?" Alidia sat up. "Or I could do a magical shield? It's your choice, Rahim honey."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm

He smiled as a thought entered his head. He wasn't sure where his roommate was at this time, but he didn't think Hiccup would spend his free time moping in their room. And in any case, he was sure Alidia might be more comfortable on a soft bed.
"Why don't we continue thisss in my room. If that'sss alright with you." Rahim suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Alidia smiled. "Rahim that's awesome idea." she stood up and held out her hand. "Let me help you up. And you guide the way." Alidia giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

He accepted her hand to help him up. After straightening his shirt, Rahim untied Sauris from where he'd been secured. He mounted and then helped Alidia get on as well. The Muktar's mount needed little direction to know that they wanted to head back to the school. After they returned, Sauris went on his way to find a place to rest.
"He'sss a sssmart one. I've never had to worry about anyone trying to sssteal him becaussse of hisss persssnicity attitude." Rahim told her as they headed back inside.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Alidia smiled. "Indeed he is." She held his hand when they walked back to the school's dorms.

((OCC: Are you going to start the other forum? ))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

"Follow me, and I'll show where my room is." Rahim said as he took her hand and lead her upstairs.

(OOC: Maybe. I already started a thread there with Hiccup that hasn't yet ended. I'm hoping that's allowed.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Alidia smiled as Rahim guided her.

((OCC: I could do it; if you want me too))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Rahim was incredibly excited. He could barely contain his enthusiasm. In his opinion, they couldn't get there fast enough.

(OOC: Okay. Just let me end this one.)

((OOC: end thread.))

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4