Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Empty Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Alidia was in the boys dorm and she was in here with Rahim, her soulmate. Alidia wanted this to be special. So, she made candles with a fireplace appear and rose petals. "I hope its not too much," Alidia said as she played some music too. "I'm going to take a shower, wait here." She kissed him before she left in the shower.
Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Indoor_picnic

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Rahim was willing to wait for Alidia to finish. While he waited, he removed his scimitar and cloak. He also set his dagger on the dresser near his bed. He rather liked the candles and rose petals she had conjured up to set the mood. Content, he lay down across his bed to wait for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

When Alidia walked out of the shower. Steam filled the room and surrounded her. Wearing a bathrobe and a surprise under it. Alidia walked by Rahim's bed. She smiled.
"Remember what I said, let your heart guide you." She took her robe off to show her nightgown.
Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Mary_green_eco_friendly_silk_lingerie
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Rahim felt a rather silly grin split his face. He lay Alidia down on the bed with him, his hands worshipfully caressing her skin. Leaning over her, he started to kiss a line from her shoulder to her neck.
"You are ssso beautiful." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Alidia grinned as she magically changed her hair in a ponytail. "Thank you." She magically made her lips to smell like a desert flower as she turned around kissing him picking off where they left off at the gardens.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  4274185_o
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Rahim's hold on her turned possessive. He wanted her so bad. The idea that this beauty was here, in his arms and loving him, seemed unthinkable not too long ago. Oh, how he loved her, his desert rose.
"I love you, Alidia. I love you." he whispered into her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Alidia was shocked cause nobody she meant nobody said that to her. She replied with gasps of air between every kiss. " I love you too, Rahim." They climbed on the bed, Alidia took Rahim's shirt off and she laid on a pillow.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  Tumblr_m02iqtSDY11rq4lc6o1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

At that point, he felt like his heart was too big for his chest. His right hand slid down to her leg. He began to rub the skin on her thigh. She was so soft under his hands. He pulled her closer to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Alidia gasped out of pleasure. She pressed her body on his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 pm

A voice in the back of his head said 'make your move now.' He could feel how much he wanted her. Not willing to wait anymore, he kissed her passionately. As he did so, he aligned his hips with hers and soon penetrated her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Alidia was on cloud nine, she wrapped her arms around Rahim, and she undid one of the straps of her nightgown
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Rahim almost couldn't think straight. But, he wasn't about to stop before experiencing the whole thing with Alidia. Slowly at first, he slid deeper into her. Soon enough, half of that part of him was inside her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Alidia gasped when Rahim was in her. But she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

"My Beauty. We can keep going if you think you can handle it. I'll pleasure you as long as you want me to." Rahim promised her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

"I'm ready honey." Alidia said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 pm

At her words, Rahim inserted the remaining half of his member into her. He felt like every part of his body was alive and singing with delight. There wasn't an inch of space between them by then. She couldn't take another inch, length or girth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 am

Alidia was gasping for air. As she took the rest of her nightgown with her magic. "Oh, Rahim." Alidia squealed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 am

He held her to him, riding a wave of adrenaline. It felt so amazing. This was a moment he would never forget.
"Alidia, my desert rose. I hope you're ready for what comesss next." Rahim hissed, cradling her as gently as if she were fine lace.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

Alidia never went this to far. But she was ready. "My dear, I am ready for anything that i am with you." She moaned in passion. As she remembered a song that made their love prefect.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am

Knowing that she meant it, Rahim slowly pulled himself out and then back in. For now, his thrusts were slow, rhythmic. He wanted Alidia to enjoy this as much as possible. She had earned the right to some pleasure after everything she had been through. And he was going to help her get it, make his precious flower feel good.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 am

Alidia gasped and moaned. She felt so high. She kissed her desert god but this time she added her tongue.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am

Rahim gave a noise of surprise. He hadn't expected Alidia to try that. Not wanting to miss out, his own tongue began to wrestle with hers. He wondered which of them would gain control of this part of their love making.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 am

Alidia never felt like before. She was in on a private cloud with Rahim. She gasps for air as she rubs her hands down his back. "My desert god," she moaned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am

At hearing Alidia call him that, Rahim suddenly remembered something. He stroked the skin of her neck. The pulse of her neck was thumping under his touch.
"It'sss funny you call me that. I usssed to think my parentsss named me Rahim as a joke, but now, I think it'sss more than fitting. Do you know what my name meansss, Alidia? It meansss 'the merccciful one.' " Rahim told her, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 am

Alidia smiled. "I can see that my merciful desert god," she said as she wrapped her hands around his neck. "Alidia is a Dutch name and I don't know the meaning."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next