Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Hearing Alidia say the music was beautiful brought him back to the present. He didn't notice that the song was playing until she said something. The expression on her face made him relax. Just then, the words his mother said finally jogged his memory.
"Ssso, that'sss what mother meant." Rahim murmured, forgetting that he was speaking out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Alidia looked at him with stars in her eyes. "What did your mother say?" Alidia held his hand that was holding the locket.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm

He looked up at her question. Alidia looked like she wanted to know. And, it couldn't hurt to let her know something about his race.
"Mother'sss locket was passssed down in the family. It usssed to open easily for whoever it belonged to, until they meet sssomeone very ssspecial to them. Onccce that happened, it recquired both people to open the locket. You and I mussst mean sssomething to each other." Rahim explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Alidia looked him with her sparkled eyes and she blushed. She held his other hand put it on her cheek. "Maybe we do."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Rahim was rather pleased when she took his other hand and caressed her cheek into it. Alidia didn't seem to mind the texture of his skin. And then he remembered something else.
"That boy who did all thisss to you. Hisss curssse was that everything elssse you loved would die? Is that right?" he asked, wanting to be sure he understood correctly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Alidia replied," It was just my family. He did it to get his point across. And sometimes he comes to checkup on me in my thoughts." Alidia felt a tear drop on her cheek.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm

"Well, thisss is one perssson he won't be chasssing away. Let'sss jussst sssay, magic usssed for wicked reasonsss doesssn't like my kind." Rahim assured her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Alidia smiled as she gave him a hug. "Rahim, thank you."
Alidia felt a breeze of wind and normally that meant music,
"Rahim, close your eyes and listen to the wind, do you hear it?"

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Rahim did as she said. He closed his eyes and listened. He could hear it, the song in the wind.
"I do hear it. It'sss ssso beautiful." Rahim replied, more quietly than usual. Alidia made his heart jump when she hugged him. It felt like he just had a rush of adrenaline.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Alidia smiled as she danced and climbed a tree stump and pretended that she was conducting unaware that the wind began making cherry blossoms surround her.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 2 Tumblr_m98cykiQv41rezesro1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"Um, Alidia, is thisss sssupposssed to happen?" Rahim asked when he noticed the shower of flowers raining down on them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Alidia opened her eyes cause she had them closed. She jumped off the stump and walked towards Rahim. And she giggled, "I dont know but its kinda magical dont you think? I mean its matching the musical rhythm."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Rahim took a minute to take in the scene. It was rather moving. He couldn't help but feel light-hearted.
"Yesss. Indeed it is." he said at last.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Alidia smiled and grabbed Rahim's hands and spun around in circles in the musical wind with the blossoms surrounding them in the grass. Secretly Alidia wanted Rahim to pick her up and spin her like they did in movies.

Getting to know you (Tag: Rahim) rated M (?)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgqtjjPEQO1s3wkzxo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Rahim was a tad surprised by Alidia grabbing onto him and spinning them around. Worried that she might make them fall over, he swept one hand under her legs and waist. Before he knew it, he was holding her bridal style. His eyes got wide and he felt his face heating up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Alidia blushed. "Ummm.....Rahim...." She couldnt speak. Next thing I know, he'll kiss me Alidia thought.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 am

Rahim wanted to respond, say something, but his mouth wouldn't work. He swallowed nervously. It felt like his heart could give hummingbirds a run for their money.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 am

Alidia just heard their heartbeats coexisting. She looked at him with stars in her eyes and blushed. She took two of her fingers and stroked them against his cheek. And she began to sing what was inside her heart.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:33 am

Rahim felt pretty elated by what she was saying. He wanted to do something fun with her. He quickly remembered his offer to her.
"Alidia, what you like to join me for a ride around the gardensss?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am

Alidia smiled, "I'd be delighted to join you for a ride."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 am

"I'm glad to hear that. Shall we get you your own horssse or would you like to share one with me?" Rahim asked as he set her on her feet again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 am

Alidia thought of it as she made a picnic basket appear. "We could ride one together," she said giggly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

At this point, Rahim was smirking. He wasn't sure how Alidia would react to Sauris, but there was no time like the present to find out. And, this way Sauris wouldn't cause any unfortunate accidents.
"Very well. But I should warn you, I have my own meansss of riding. Sssaurisss can be tempermental; he doesssn't let anyone ride him unlessss I'm riding as well." Rahim warned her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Alidia loved a challenge. "Okay, lead the way."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 am

Rahim held up one finger, telling her to wait. He cleared his throat and let out a loud, high pitched shriek. At first, there was silence. Then, he heard footsteps running towards them. In no time, Sauris was running up to him. The creature looked very much like a mix of predatory dinosaur and ostrich that watched Alidia with a hawk-like stare.
"Easy Sssaurisss. She's a friend." Rahim calmed the beast, stroking its beak. "Think you can take usss both for a ride?" The response to his question was being nudged by the animal's large head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next