Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 am

"Hey!" She instinctively placed her hands on her ass and looked at him with a comical glare knowing he was joking. "I don't know,maybe it's because you've been around A LOT longer than I have so I thought you've seen basically everything." She crossed her arms with a chuckle. She grinned with a shake of her head when he teased "It's not like I ever whipped someone!" She protested with a small laugh at the thought of it. "Where is the fun of a frozen up snowball if it causes..Oh, I don't know...kids to get hurt and on some occasions blood shed...Unless, you are talking about yourself having fun." She smirked as she raised her hands. She walked over to the staircase and sat down on a step as she leaned forward with her arms on her thighs. Looking at him, she shook her head "I am more of a human though! The only thing I got from my mother with the whole unicorn 'thing' is my hair that has the power to heal and stay young forever" She blurted out with a chuckle before hesitating. She thought about what her mother told her about not trusting anyone with her secret because the person will use her for their own benefits. Although it didn't seem like Jack would do that, she didn't feel right telling that stuff to anyone since they could pass it on or even sell her to someone. Then again, the school was suppose to be a safe place for magical beings. Trying to push the thought away, she blinked noticing she was staring at the floor and glanced at him with a small smile really hoping her mother wasn't right. "I think...I should look around the school." She smiled "Don't want to get lost...besides, I want to check out my dorm before-" She chuckled remembering it was already dark out as she looked at the moon.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) - Page 3 Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Jack Frost Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Jack smirked as her hands flew to her ass before he shrugged his shoulders. "Well, guess you were wrong," he chuckled. "Oh, you haven't? Why not?" he joked, sitting on the railing of the stairs. He leaned his arm on the top of his staff and looked at her curiously. "It starts off fun," he chuckled, "it's not like I do it on purpose" he rolled his eyes. "I'm the spirit of winter and fun, not the spirit of causing pain" he smirked at her. Jack arched an eyebrow at what she blurted out. He knew there was more to it. "Whoa, really?" he was surprised. He'd never heard of that either. It's not like her hair would be of much use to Jack anyway, since he's already immortal - so what would she need to worry about around him? Jack nodded, jumping off of the railing and landing on the ground, "so I'll see you around then?" he smiled, raising his eyebrows.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3