Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in search of the small child

+3
Rahim Sahib
Anya Simmons
Ariellia Von Claret
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

in search of the small child Empty in search of the small child

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Athena had called all of the students who asked for help and her staff members to help kind Jenny who's been missing. She all so asked for James help seeing it was his father and knew him the best. Ariel wanted to help but Athena didn't want her to, but that didn't mean the vampire didn;t bother lessening to her mother and obey her.

"Alright I need some of my best students to follow me to find the hunters. Anya i might have someone watch over you. I know she is your daughter but that all so means you might lose it and go in head first. I want this this coming out where no one has to die. Besides the hunters but none of my students." she said

Felling bad that Athena has been worried over Ariel's childish ways she didn't notice one of her students had been kidnapped. What has gotten into her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

in search of the small child Empty Re: in search of the small child

Post  Anya Simmons Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Anya wasn't her usual cheery self. How could be? Her daughter was in the hands of the same psycho hunters who had crashed the ball. Anya hadn't been present for that incident, but she had heard how Athena's own daughter, Ariel, had gotten hurt. And now, it looked like the hunters had resorted to kidnapping innocent children. Anya wanted to punch something every time she thought about it. But amidst all that anger, there was also fear. Jenny was the person she loved most, the one thing she treasured above all else. If she got hurt, or worse, Anya didn't know what she would do. She glanced up at Athena's words, her arms crossed over her chest. She knew that the headmistress was right and that any rash behavior might do more harm than good, but that didn't mean she had to like it. Anya would have preferred to blast into the place with a tank and a couple of rifles, but a more stealthier mission was required to lessen the chance of a student getting hurt. "Fine," she said, her voice clipped and sharp. It wasn't meant as any disrespect towards Athena, she just wanted to get going so they could get Jenny. She was probably so scared and afraid. Anya's hands curled into fists. If any of those hunters had hurt her daughter, her baby, then they were going to pay for it.
Anya Simmons
Anya Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Rahim had come to the meeting about finding a missing child. Something at the back of his mind told him that this might be tied to the threat the school faced. The thought made him all the more angry at these hunters. When there were small children involved, his claws just came out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Well this was going to be a long night. 'where the hell is James.' she thought. Her red eyes glanced over towards her daughter. Ariel jumped seeing that her mom was looking at her, possibly wanting to know where in the hell Jim was at. thinking to herself where her boyfriend was, he must have sent off hunting or something in that matter. who knows "So um, what's the plan mommy?" she asked.

Athena rolled out a large map on the table, with a circle around the castle. She knew they haven't gotten that far. They wanted them so why leave far away?
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Alidia has fast as she could. When she saw Miss Anya, her mom and Rahim she knew something was off. "Mom, count me in for whatever. I am ready to kick butt."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Vlad arrived late. His face was grim, knowing what they were in for. But he was more than willing to help get Jenny back.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Jim entered the hall, rather sleepily. He hadn't realised how late he was to the search party. "Hey, sorry I'm late," he glanced at them apologetically. He headed over to the table where Ariel had rolled a map out, wondering what they planned on doing first.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Athena looked over at James giving him a small smile before looking at the map. Ariel just gently hit his shoulder "No over sleeping next time.'" the young vampire teased her boyfriend.

"Jim hope your ready to kill him." athena said not knowing if Jim was up for killing his father.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Jim shrugged, "ready for anything" he mumbled, still half asleep. He rubbed his eyes before crossing his arms, waiting to hear a plan.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Alidia saw that Jim was sleepy. She made coffee appear and handed it to him. "Here, Jim."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Okay i say we start." she moved her finger around before stopping at some random spot. "Here, I'm sure they should have a cabin or something to keep her from escaping." Athena mumbled rubbing her bottom lip. Anya will know if they are close, cats have that hunting skill in them "Jim I want you to feed up." she said knowing that's why he was sleepy "So you and ariel go hunt."

"Sweetie, i want you to use your powers for healing and anything ells you can do. Only the hunters die alright.' she ordered her other girl.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Alidia saluted her mom. "Yes, mom."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

"Thanks," Jim mumbled, taking the coffee from Alidia before taking a sip. It wasn't as fulfilling as blood seemed to be, but it would do for the meantime. He glanced over at Athena, "wait, now? Shouldn't we... y'know, stick around and listen to the plan first?"
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm

"No not now." she said looking at him "Drink now." ordering the sleepy boy "After we talk about the plan go hunt so you can get some blood."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

"Indeed. That would be the wissser desssicion." Rahim agreed with Ariel. Surely, they had a plan in mind before going into what ever danger was waiting. But it could wait until the young vampire was ready.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Alidia was itching to show what she'd learned. She grabbed her mini dagger. She was ready to fight
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya Simmons Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

"So you're saying that Jim is going to take on the head honcho alone?" Anya asked, raising an eyebrow. Jenny may be her biological daughter, but she did care about her students as well as if they were her own kids. "Shouldn't he have someone with him? He may be strong, but he's still a newborn vampire, which means not as much skills." Anya figured that maybe if someone like Ariel went with him, he might stand more of a chance. Or maybe even someone like Vlad. He was a pretty ancient vampire. He probably had tons of tricks up his sleeve.
Anya Simmons
Anya Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 pm

"No Jim's not going in alone." she shook her head "Vlad you will be going with jim." Athena looked over at him.

"But mom what about me?" Ariel said really wanting to help but seems like her mother wouldn't even let her "Alright you will be with Anya." Athena sighed not wanting her daughter to go but no way to stop her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

"As long as I am allowed to help in sssome way. I have a hunch I've ssseen the man he mussst fight. If he is, he will reccceive no mercccy." Rahim said to Anya, a grim look on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Even though Jim wanted to get rid of his father himself, he knew he wouldn't be able to take him on alone. Especially being a newborn vampire. He listened to Anya and nodded in agreement before glancing at Vlad, "if that's cool with Vlad though, I don't want to be a burden or anything" he replied.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm

"It's no problem at all. I will be certain to protect young James and help him when he faces his father." Vlad said with a bow. He was secretly glad that he was going with Jim. He was hoping to get in a few punches on that murderer.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya Simmons Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Anya sighed. She knew she should consider it a good thing that she had a vampire by her side in a mission like this. But she felt like rescuing her own flesh and blood was such a personal thing. She was wiling to do anything to get her daughter back. What if she was crossed some lines that Ariel wasn't willing to cross? Stop thinking so negatively. You may not even get pushed that far. Don't make things worse than they actually are. "Okay, we've got our plan, we know who's going with who, can we go now?" she asked, her voice still cold. She just wanted to get going so she could have her daughter safe and sound in her arms again.
Anya Simmons
Anya Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 am

Alidia had an idea. She went to her "mom" and whispered "Mom I can go with Rahim. That way we can cover more ground and with our skills of fighting it'll be more effective." Alidia stood back to make the words settle in her "mom's" mind.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 pm

"I apologize for my tardiness," Belle called as she joined the group. It was evident she had been in the water. She was using the water to check for any unneccesary traps that could hinder the plan. "I checked for any invisible traps that could hurt anyone. The vampires should steer clear of the west area; multiple repelents have been set. Alidia and Rahim, you'll be encountering some nets that hinder magic use. Keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious piles of leaves. Miss Simmons," she nodded to the teacher, "they're expecting you but they haven't set up anything dangerous from what I sensed."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Alidia saw Belle and when she warned her bout the nets Alidia nodded.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next